• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 OKLAHOMA

OKLAHOMA

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:59 PM

http://nHello Dear Friend,

How are you today. Well, I hope my e-mail meets you well as a total stranger. But don’t be surprise because this is the only means I can contact you because of the nature my job here in Iraq.
Let me first introduce myself to you. My names are Lt. Sam J Dennison writing from 3rd Infantry Division of the Engineering Unit; US Military base Ba'qubah Iraq. I am contacting you on behalf of my colleagues here in Iraq.

We are in desperate need of your personal assistance right now. We have Ten Million bucks (US$10,000,000) that we want to move out of the country.

This money was found in boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the military base here in Iraq. We managed to hide some boxes at that period. Now, my partners and I need a reliable for investment purposes. This is the reason for contacting you.

Now, this is the deal once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the remaining 80% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safer place where this money can be sent to, so that on my arrival, I can fly down to your home to pick up ours from you.

You can view the link below to verify my statement.

http://xxxxxxxxx

If you are interested and believe in this arrangement I will furnish you with more detail information upon receipt of your response and personal contact details for better identification and communication.

We have got a UN doctor friend here who will help move the boxes out of Iraq any time from now because he will be attending a UN monthly meeting in London.

We have kept this money for so long but right now our President, Barack Obama said he is pulling us out of Iraq,so we have no other option than to move this cash out immediately now that the opportunity has come, before it becomes too late. Get back to me immediately. Here is my private and secure email for further communication. [email protected])

Waiting....

Lt. Sam J Dennison
United States Military Iraq

edited to protect members

Edited by davhina, 10 October 2010 - 02:43 PM.

#2 thegente

thegente

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

NIGERIANS!!!

#3 SoldierOfIndependence

SoldierOfIndependence

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:15 PM

Don't have anything to do with this. :unsure: Protect yourself from these scammer thugs :angry: . Be wary, many people get taken by this kind of shenanigans :( .

Wow, the spell checker said i spelled "shenanigans" correctly! :P
Posted Image
FIDELIS AD MORTEM

#4 Lilalbertus

Lilalbertus

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

I got like 2 of these messages

#5 paj1985

paj1985

• Members
  • 670 posts
  • Locationmanchester. uk

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

NIGERIANS!!!

haha yep i live next door to 1 :(

#6 BtrFuture4All

BtrFuture4All

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

name=]']]

I got like 2 of these messages

So did I -- get two of them. I suppose whoever is sending them figures that we in the U.S. may be more willing to work with someone in the military than with them.

Be careful.

#7 Bobbydee

Bobbydee

Soldier for God

• Members
  • 1,592 posts
  • Locationlost wages

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

This is definately a scam. I have gotten these type of emails before. They will want you to pay for the shipping next. See you wouldn't want to be you. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

#8 Linda

Linda

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,169 posts
  • LocationSouthWest-America-USA

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:47 PM

this is a scam! run for the hills and don't look back....God Bless
This is the day that the Lord has made...I will rejoice and be glad in it!

#9 darwinatridge

darwinatridge

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:47 PM

http://nHello Dear Friend,

How are you today. Well, I hope my e-mail meets you well as a total stranger. But don’t be surprise because this is the only means I can contact you because of the nature my job here in Iraq.
Let me first introduce myself to you. My names are Lt. Sam J Dennison writing from 3rd Infantry Division of the Engineering Unit; US Military base Ba'qubah Iraq. I am contacting you on behalf of my colleagues here in Iraq.

We are in desperate need of your personal assistance right now. We have Ten Million bucks (US$10,000,000) that we want to move out of the country.

This money was found in boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the military base here in Iraq. We managed to hide some boxes at that period. Now, my partners and I need a reliable for investment purposes. This is the reason for contacting you.

Now, this is the deal once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the remaining 80% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safer place where this money can be sent to, so that on my arrival, I can fly down to your home to pick up ours from you.

You can view the link below to verify my statement.

http://xxxxxxxxx

If you are interested and believe in this arrangement I will furnish you with more detail information upon receipt of your response and personal contact details for better identification and communication.

We have got a UN doctor friend here who will help move the boxes out of Iraq any time from now because he will be attending a UN monthly meeting in London.

We have kept this money for so long but right now our President, Barack Obama said he is pulling us out of Iraq,so we have no other option than to move this cash out immediately now that the opportunity has come, before it becomes too late. Get back to me immediately. Here is my private and secure email for further communication. [email protected])

Waiting....

Lt. Sam J Dennison
United States Military Iraq

edited to protect members

This is another version of a scam that has been going around for years. They want your bank account information and other personnel information.

Edited by darwinatridge, 10 October 2010 - 03:48 PM.

#10 abcmec26g

abcmec26g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:54 PM

Dont get into I get the same thing once a week

#11 dinarded

dinarded

Verified Dinar Holder

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationThe Great State of Texas of course!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:00 PM

This is definately a scam. I have gotten these type of emails before. They will want you to pay for the shipping next. See you wouldn't want to be you. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

So what should I do with the 2 million USD I have in this box? Better yet, what should I do with the 8 million USD in that other box?

#12 abcmec26g

abcmec26g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:03 PM

If you got the box of money have fun with it

#13 Grandpa Dave

Grandpa Dave

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • LocationIn A State Of Confusion

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

Hey Dinarded, Send me the box with the 8.

#14 retminded

retminded

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

OKLAHOMA

I have recieved this same email....scam artists for sure my friend...

ret

..."Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight".
Proverbs 3, vs 5-6

#15 RhondaG

RhondaG

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

LOL. Can you imagine a US military serviceman sending that e-mail to a total stranger? Talk about treason! These guys must think we are all a bunch of idiots, or greedy idiots to boot. :D

#16 jbbdolphins

jbbdolphins

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:50 PM

I am constantly getting messages like this one in my email...this site is not for you...go back from the hole you came out of!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#17 ha ha

ha ha

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:07 PM

NIGERIAN 419. l had one as a neighbor. I destroyed his computer by responding with a Russian Virus. he never want to be my neighbor ever again.

#18 bears85

bears85

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image

#19 GaJanie

GaJanie

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:52 PM

Can't even read it without a Nigerian accent. It is Nigerian for sure.

#20 tampa1000

tampa1000

• Members
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOrion

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

Yep! Its a scam, next they will ask you for your bank account number to wire it, then they will wipe your account out!!! Delete and never respond!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy