Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update: 10-10-10

Phoenix

Thank you so much Phoenix!! This is VERY encouraging news, and I trust you more than most on this site. You are direct, and break it all down so that even I can understand. I am very grateful to you for taking the time and energy to post your beliefs concerning Iraq and the Dinar!!

I drink in every word and believe every word you say, although I realize that in Iraq things can change quickly.This time, I truly believe we are at the edge of seeing our investment pay off BIG TIME!!

Blessings to you for all you have done for us!

• Upvote 2

Phoenix Update, 10-10-10

Seven years.

Seven years ago on Wednesday October the 15th 2003 the new Iraqi Dinar

was introduced to the world.

Seven years ago speculation on the future of the new Iraqi Dinar and

the future of it's exchange rate was launched.

Seven years ago marked the beginning of the awakening of the mighty giant...mighty Babylon sleeping like a giant by the Euphrates River.

And now...the Giant stirs.

Speculation.....rumor....whispers an innuendo ....flow like wine into the cup of thirsty, parched speculators....cups which seem to never fill but remain always wanting, receptive and open for more...... always thirsting for just one more drop of information...be it fact or fiction...rumor or rant....all is accepted and some rejected but the unending thirst for information remains unquenchable.

7 years.

How much longer? Years? Months? Weeks?

How about...days?

Situation: We are now at the point where all of the political posturing is complete and this past week saw many very important meetings take place world wide.

And the interesting thing on all of these meetings is the lack of information being released and the vague if not blatant elusiveness being presented to the public on the final outcome and decisions which will very soon impact us all.

We saw the Arab League meeting in Syria:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/silence-from-leaders-around-world.html

We also saw the IMF and World Bank meeting:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/finance-leaders-fail-to-resolve.html

And the G7:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/end-to-currency-dispute-eludes-finance.html

The activity of all global economic institutions is unprecedented....and the world is sure to see the results of this intense labor soon enough and the fruits of the seeds planted by the world leaders in the meetings and agreements that have lead up to the Global Realignment Of Currencies:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2009/08/overnight-realignments.html

So...the question of the day after 7 long years remains....

"Are we there yet"?

Answer: YES!

I speculate that we may see the final formation of the new Government of Iraq led by Prime Minister Maliki to be announced and seated as soon as this Wednesday the 13th with a high degree of probability of the actual seating of the Iraqi Parliament on Thursday the 14th. and an outside default date of the seating of government on Sunday the 17th.

But again this is just my speculation based upon all current events.

Next question....so how soon after the seating of the Government of Iraq will we see the announcement from the CBI about the Iraqi Dinar changes?

Answer: Very soon after. Time is running out for the CBI to have the change completed by the end of 2010...so time is an issue and an issue that bodes well for all investors of the Iraqi Dinar....for the ever ticking clock runs out on the Central Bank of Iraq as the the end of the year draws nearer by the day.

Again...."Are we there yet?"

After 7 years....the answer is finally....YES!

Please be advised.....the "Novel Event".....is pending and will be launched at any time after the seating of the Government of Iraq.

"Novel Event" coming up!~

Stand by!

The best of luck to all.

Phoenix

• Downvote 5

Phoenix Update, 10-10-10

Seven years ago on Wednesday October the 15th 2003 the new Iraqi Dinar

was introduced to the world.

Seven years ago marked the beginning of the awakening of the mighty giant...mighty Babylon sleeping like a giant by the Euphrates River.

And now...the Giant stirs.

So...the question of the day after 7 long years remains....

"Are we there yet"?

Answer: YES!

Again...."Are we there yet?"

After 7 years....the answer is finally....YES!

"Novel Event" coming up!~

Phoenix

Phoenix, whether it's your speculative opinion or not, I strongly believe that it is now - RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M E E E E E B)B)B)

Thanks Phoenix for the service you do for us all. :twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs:

I don't want to offend anyone for implying that this is just for my own personal gain by using the word rich. I should have used blessed. I am not working over her in Iraq to get rich. I am here to provide a good life for my family and get out of living paycheck to paycheck. See I believe everything happens for a reason and if I had not come to work in this country I would have never invested in the Dinar. This forum has been a great help to me in getting by day by day to help alleviate the absence of me being away from my family. So thanks to all who contribute in a positive way to this site.

• Upvote 13

I don't want to offend anyone for implying that this is just for my own personal gain by using the word rich. I should have used blessed. I am not working over her in Iraq to get rich. I am here to provide a good life for my family and get out of living paycheck to paycheck. See I believe everything happens for a reason and if I had not come to work in this country I would have never invested in the Dinar. This forum has been a great help to me in getting by day by day to help alleviate the absence of me being away from my family. So thanks to all who contribute in a positive way to this site.

longhorn-what do you do for work over there?

Anyone that knows-once we RV, will the value still flucuate in the time frame given to exchange?