Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anything like this ever happened before?

hspotman

Maybe not with a currency revaluing to make everyone rich.....but historically has there ever been anything that was a "chance of a lifetime", where many didn't believe but some did, where everyone who "did" believe became rich off it becaues they "did" believe it would happen? Looking for some historical facts that would back up our investment here. And I don't know if we can even use the KWD as an example because not a whole lot of people knew about that issue of making money off of it. In fact, I think the KWD is what gave everyone the idea of the IQD. So what else is there,besides currency exchanges, that made a whole lot of people rich because they "believed"?

• Upvote 2

Personally I dont know of currency beside KWD, which scooter said most of those files are only available by request. But Apple, Microsoft and all the Dot coms in the 80's/90's. Hardly no one believed those companies would be anything....and some made millions if not billions and continue to, to this day.

• Upvote 1

""Them there home computers will never take off boy!!""

"If man was meant to fly he'd have wings"

"Nobody is going to wear pants made out of rough canvas intended for tents and wagon covers (Levi Strauss) "

take your pick.........chances of a life time come about ...well.....in every lifetime!

• Upvote 4

""Them there home computers will never take off boy!!""

"If man was meant to fly he'd have wings"

"Nobody is going to wear pants made out of rough canvas intended for tents and wagon covers (Levi Strauss) "

take your pick.........chances of a life time come about ...well.....in every lifetime!

Well I tell ya what......"WE" are defnitley gonna make history when this RV's. There has NEVER been anything like this where this many people become rich off an investment! At least, that is the kind of info I was looking for to support us.

....that kinda scares me.........

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 2

Maybe not with a currency revaluing to make everyone rich.....but historically has there ever been anything that was a "chance of a lifetime", where many didn't believe but some did, where everyone who "did" believe became rich off it becaues they "did" believe it would happen? Looking for some historical facts that would back up our investment here. And I don't know if we can even use the KWD as an example because not a whole lot of people knew about that issue of making money off of it. In fact, I think the KWD is what gave everyone the idea of the IQD. So what else is there,besides currency exchanges, that made a whole lot of people rich because they "believed"?

After WWII end many GI`s went home and took German Deutchmarks with them. The currency revalued shortly after and many became millionaires if not very wealthy. True story.

• Upvote 4

After WWII end many GI`s went home and took German Deutchmarks with them. The currency revalued shortly after and many became millionaires if not very wealthy. True story.

Thx, I like that one. But that is a ratio of 1 to 1000 IMO-WW2 vs now. But it is a good one to give support to. Thx.

And just outa curiosity, what was the ratio that the Deutchmark revalued from-to?

Edited by hspotman

I thought that was his brother Dino.... :lol: Get it? Because it is actually spelled Soros...

That was really good! :lol: also a +1 on that comment!

I thought that was how it was spelled as well, but Wikipedia had it differently so I went with them...

I am sorry i dont think that is true...

The Reichs Mark(RM) 1USD = 1trillion RM was hyperinflated the new currency was introduced as the Deutsche Mark(DM) 1USD=4DM(not sure if the conversion is accurate)

Ever since the introduction of the DM the USD has been losing value against the DM especially after the Nixon shock!

I am sorry i dont think that is true...

The Reichs Mark(RM) 1USD = 1trillion RM was hyperinflated the new currency was introduced as the Deutsche Mark(DM) 1USD=4DM(not sure if the conversion is accurate)

Ever since the introduction of the DM the USD has been losing value against the DM especially after the Nixon shock!

Those were the good days when i was in the Army stationed in Germany...Getting 3.16 DM to 1 U.S. Back in 85