Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash in question

hspotman

In Adams chat, did he say that he would let "ALL" members know when the RV hits, and the VIPs get the cash in information? Other than Adam, how else could we be in the know of an RV?...besides here, I mean. And what news stations can I keep up on Iraq news,which are the best?-CNN,FOXN,HLN,etc?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yea, I check my email 20 times a day at home and at work.....but not only for RV :rolleyes: .

So then cbi website will have the updated RV within moments of it happening? If so that's good, because I have it in my favorites ;)

I'd say just stay with everything, every information source ya got and pay attention. My guess is I'll find out while havin some fun here with all you folks. Works for me! :D:D

What are the advantages of becoming a VIP pre and post RV $ is tight and cant really go spending what I don't have right now. Also what should I do to set up for cash in just walk into banks and ask about the dinar and try to haggle them down to a good spread rate??

I don't know what the advantages are to being a VIP other than you can go into the chat and other rooms restricted to non VIPS preRV. I know that postRV Adam will be sending them cash-in information, whereas for regular members he will just be telling us that it RV'd via email...at least this is how I understood it from his chat post in the forum. I also don't have the $$ to join VIP,just on here for support and reassurance. I don't think you will be able to haggle ANY bank down from their spread rate, it is what it is. Depending on how much dinar you own, "I" don't feel the spread will be a huge significance to me....I"m not greedy. I'm more worried about the taxes-federal AND California state tax(which is an extra 10% I think)!

Edited by hspotman

I don't know what the advantages are to being a VIP other than you can go into the chat and other rooms restricted to non VIPS preRV. I know that postRV Adam will be sending them cash-in information, whereas for regular members he will just be telling us that it RV'd via email...at least this is how I understood it from his chat post in the forum. I also don't have the $$ to join VIP,just on here for support and reassurance. I don't think you will be able to haggle ANY bank down from their spread rate, it is what it is. Depending on how much dinar you own, "I" don't feel the spread will be a huge significance to me....I"m not greedy. I'm more worried about the taxes-federal AND California state tax(which is an extra 10% I think)!

Yeah I have wondered that as well. How much will capital gains tax take, state and fed or will it all come out with one fell swoop?? I just want to be dept free and help my family, and if at all possible freakn retire early. Just don't know what I should be doing right now to get set up for it if it does happen in Oct. I guess I should read that guide of Adam's lol.