Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What would you do? Anyone else?

yrchiro

I again went to perhaps the most well known website and bought another couple of million dinar last Saturday.

Yesterday I called my banker like I have done 7 or 8 times since last November and told him what to wire. He took care of it exactly like it has been taken care of before.

Yesterday the wire bounced back. Bank of America saying it was a closed account.

I called the folks at the website and was told wires had been coming in all day no problem. I confirmed all the correct numbers. Everything was correct.

I had my bank wire again today.

It came back. My banker confirmed everything in triple. All right. He has calls in to B of A.

I called the dinar place back.

Option B is to have them pick up a cashier's check via Fedex tomorrow at my office. This is starting to concern me just a bit.

Anyone? Should I send the check?

This company selling the dinar ir run by a gentleman gives phone interviews and has an extensive plan for cashing us all in. I don't need to say who it, you can guess and all of the pros on here will know who it is.

Am I safe sending it Fedex tomorrow? No one has any idea why the wire keeps coming back. B of A saying closed account yet again with the website company saying that is the correct account has me wondering.

Appreciate any thoughts.

I again went to perhaps the most well known website and bought another couple of million dinar last Saturday.

Yesterday I called my banker like I have done 7 or 8 times since last November and told him what to wire. He took care of it exactly like it has been taken care of before.

Yesterday the wire bounced back. Bank of America saying it was a closed account.

I called the folks at the website and was told wires had been coming in all day no problem. I confirmed all the correct numbers. Everything was correct.

It came back. My banker confirmed everything in triple. All right. He has calls in to B of A.

Option B is to have them pick up a cashier's check via Fedex tomorrow at my office. This is starting to concern me just a bit.

This company selling the dinar ir run by a gentleman gives phone interviews and has an extensive plan for cashing us all in. I don't need to say who it, you can guess and all of the pros on here will know who it is.

Am I safe sending it Fedex tomorrow? No one has any idea why the wire keeps coming back. B of A saying closed account yet again with the website company saying that is the correct account has me wondering.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Oh man.....I sent a BofA bank wire today to buy more dinar. My BofA is in Socal and the site I used was GIDassociates. Tell me yours isn't the same please........

Oh man dont be scared..... just wait.... do you really think they would answer 25,000 questions a day about all of this.... wait till it RVs and you will see a big difference.... GO RV....

The reason I'm scared is because he sent a wire transfer from his BofA that bounced yesterday, and I just sent a wire transfer from my BofA this morning. Guess I'll just call them tomorrow to see if it went through, although the lady said it takes 1-2 business days...I kept my transfer reciept, I hope you did too.

Edited by hspotman

Was it Gidassociates? I'm going to wire them some tom and would like to know for sure whether I should or not? Thanks, and I hope it works out!

GIDassociates.com

It's where I buy/bought my dinar from after doing alot of research on where to get the most bang for my buck, and this was it. for $149(includes s/h) you can get 125,000 IQD. But in the past I always just sent them a personal check, and it took over 3 weeks to get my dinar. Today I did a bank wire from my BofA, and this is why I got scared because the author of this post had a bank wire bounce from his BofA....

Appreciate any thoughts.

I used Dinar Trade this past Monday with positive results and they route through BofA. Good luck to you, time is drawing near.

It was my non B of A bank sending to B of A and it has always worked fine in the past. I don't really want to say how it is because it's not fair to them if this is just some quirk in the bank system. I am going COD tomorow. I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble lately. Sounds as if not. Thanks for all your input.

Who it is not how it is.

GIDassociates.com

It's where I buy/bought my dinar from after doing alot of research on where to get the most bang for my buck, and this was it. for $149(includes s/h) you can get 125,000 IQD. But in the past I always just sent them a personal check, and it took over 3 weeks to get my dinar. Today I did a bank wire from my BofA, and this is why I got scared because the author of this post had a bank wire bounce from his BofA....

I don't know why you people use this way of getting dinar. 5/3 bank ( $110 for 100k dinar ) no shipping cost. no worries.... :)

Appreciate any thoughts.

buy them COD from the seller. then just get a check ready to pay for them in 2 days. that way you'll have em in hand when you pay for them.

I don't know why you people use this way of getting dinar. 5/3 bank ( $110 for 100k dinar ) no shipping cost. no worries.... :)

here's why.

there is NO 5.3 bank around me.

Because I live on the West Coast and 5/3 bank is on the East coast.

I ordered last Thursday and paid online, had it shipped COD, and it arrived yesterday (Monday), with no problems.

I would do it COD(don't even know if GIDass does COD), but I am always at work when they make deliveries during the day. I'll wait the extra couple days.

As several people have already said, COD is the only way to go, as far as I'm concerned. It cost $24.00 more but when it's all said and done, you have the dinar in hand as you give the delivery guy your cashiers check. If things are overly complicated, go somewhere it isn't, but go somewhere DEPENDABLE. There are frauds out there. Good luck.

P.S. If you're buying millions, what are you doing tonight? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

"I bought almost all of mine from the dealer you are talking about. I used the C.O.D option and my money didnt leave my right hand until my dinar was in my left! Never a problem, well once he shorted me a bit and he called 3 times to apologize and I received it the next day

You are probably right, it was just some quirk in the system. After reading your post, I went to B OF A and verified that Dinartrade's account was still in fact open. I have made several deposits directly into their account with no problem and have all ways received a receipt by email the next day.