50 replies to this topic

#1 GJM

GJM

• Platinum VIP
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:55 PM

POPULAR

Rumor from another site -

THIS IS THE LATEST AND THE GREATEST NEWS OF ALL!

The RV was going down this past Friday when Maliki got pissed and left the Country, meanwhile, Allawi was out of the country and was asked to return, so it did and they want him to be the president of their Republic and to be in charge of the Military. They then called Maliki and said okay we have you the number of votes needed to be the PM, but we want you and Allawi to talk and to come to an agreement and a team to unify Iraq.

Maliki did not like the idea and fought it for a while, any way they all are back in Iraq and the process to form the GOI is about 2 to 3 weeks, and because of the Treats of the UN and IMF they asked if we agree to unify Iraq under Maliki and Allawi, can we RV under the interim government and they got the okay.

So tomorrow Maliki will start to get his government formed (If it is not formed already) and Shabibi will pull the trigger tomorrow a time we do not know, except we were told we will see it before morning, so probably between the 2am to 4am, we can start to watch, look and do all we can to see if the RV has indeed taken place!!

#2 adontik

adontik

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

Great rumor GJM, I hope this one holds up!!! thanks for posting!

Peace

#3 dlbfilm

dlbfilm

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

If only you are right.... that would be a great way to wake up.... GO RV...........................................Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 gregg450

gregg450

• Platinum VIP
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLone Star State

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

Me Likey! :)
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them!

#5 Kimjackie

Kimjackie

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

I would love this to be true, however we have heard this over and over and over and over . You get the picture. If it happens it happens and if not--sa la vie

#6 tampa1000

tampa1000

• Members
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOrion

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:00 PM

Nice Rumor, thanks!

#7 Packerbacker

Packerbacker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

The RV was going down this past Friday when Maliki got pissed and left the Country, meanwhile, Allawi was out of the country and was asked to return, so it did and they want him to be the president of their Republic and to be in charge of the Military. They then called Maliki and said okay we have you the number of votes needed to be the PM, but we want you and Allawi to talk and to come to an agreement and a team to unify Iraq.

Maliki did not like the idea and fought it for a while, any way they all are back in Iraq and the process to form the GOI is about 2 to 3 weeks, and because of the Treats of the UN and IMF they asked if we agree to unify Iraq under Maliki and Allawi, can we RV under the interim government and they got the okay.

So tomorrow Maliki will start to get his government formed (If it is not formed already) and Shabibi will pull the trigger tomorrow a time we do not know, except we were told we will see it before morning, so probably between the 2am to 4am, we can start to watch, look and do all we can to see if the RV has indeed taken place!!

Thanks for the post! By the way , what other site are you referring too? Curious..Thanks

#8 JugDawg1

JugDawg1

• Members
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationUtah

Holy bat farts Batman could this be? Stay tuned to this Bat channel. ;)

#9 dlbfilm

dlbfilm

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationTexas

Im going to sleep now if thats true.... GO RV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 Snatcher

Snatcher

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationS. Texas

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:02 PM

Taken from DD site...In their don't believe rumor section.

#11 dlbfilm

dlbfilm

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

Ya just gotta love a good rumor.... GO RV....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 mrref

mrref

• Members
  • 3,528 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

I JUST LOVE RUMORS, REMEMBER FOLKS THIS IS A RUMOR SITE :lol: :lol:

#13 DidweRVyet

DidweRVyet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationBoynton beach Florida

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

How much did they smoke before this wild dream

#14 OILandDINAR

OILandDINAR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:15 PM

I would love this to be true, however we have heard this over and over and over and over . You get the picture. If it happens it happens and if not--sa la vie

i think you missed about 100 over and overs lol another day another dinar

#15 Qman

Qman

• Banned
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:19 PM

I want to know is it ok for me to call the Fat Lady to start singing?

#16 GreginTexas

GreginTexas

• Validating
  • 200 posts
  • LocationNA

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

Have ya'll noticed that the best rumors are also the dumbest written ones. Or is it me??

#17 dlbfilm

dlbfilm

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

LOL Yeah I think her number is 911 try that.... GO RV....

#18 keepmwlknfny

keepmwlknfny

"IQDH8TR" supposedly....lol

• Lopster
  • 8,646 posts
  • LocationIts up in the air!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

How much did they smoke before this wild dream

I wish they would share!! :lol:

#19 JugDawg1

JugDawg1

• Members
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

I wish they would share!! :lol:

The smoke, or the wild dream? :D

#20 dlbfilm

dlbfilm

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

Yeah what are they thinkin right>>> GO RV.... and share your drugs.... lol Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy