Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

emaled today

dinarokie

this is a copy and paste from my email today ....

Something is going on. People already cashing in. 4 10 10

I just got off the phone with a very close friend and my former manager at Bank of America. I will start by saying Bank of America is not cashing in Dinar yet, I repeat they are not cashing in Dinar yet. He went on to tell me that a female customer of his wired transferred 250k from a foreign bank related to a Iraqi Dinar purchase and that she was going to be wiring another 250k. He further went on to say that another client of his had 10 mil dinars and wanted to set up a meeting with the Client banking group. This person is very honest and has no reason to lie as he does not even own any dinar. Now whether the lady was telling the truth about the wire transfer I don't know, but why would she lie. My friend advised me the wire transfer came from a foreign bank. Something is going on.

i put this in the "rumor" section for a reason, but please, it you feel you must bash me for it GO AHEAD lol

"and yes, i didnt spell email correctly"

Edited by dinarokie
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ya but it beats yankin your own chain don't it. :lol::lol::lol:

exactly

I HATE TO TELL YOU BUT I THINK YOUR CHAIN IS BEING YANKED BY YOUR FRIEND. :(

if it makes you feel any better, that friend is a friend of a friend... and most likely that friend is a friend of a friend of a friend that has a brother that lives with this girls cousin that had a friend once, but he died, but anyway ..... are you getting my point here ????? this is why i posted it in the "rumor" section ...... :)

This is not your e-mail: it was posted by someone else yesterday. If you had read the post before 'posting' you would have noticed this. I guess people don't read the articles... they just read the headlines. A lot of stuff is put on here under different headings but it's the same post. We are getting a lot of duplicate postings.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

exactly

if it makes you feel any better, that friend is a friend of a friend... and most likely that friend is a friend of a friend of a friend that has a brother that lives with this girls cousin that had a friend once, but he died, but anyway ..... are you getting my point here ????? this is why i posted it in the "rumor" section ...... :)

I don't care, I like him. So do my friends and their friends and all their friends and cousins, wives and exwives, etc., etc, etc. :P:P:P

I am definitely not one to burst bubbles, but this e-mail is a verbatim copy of a post that was made in here a few days ago.

I don't remember if it was someone's "intel," or if was e-mailed to the other member as well.

I've been looking at the stars, and praying out loud for all of us to step off this nightmarish rollercoaster, for the past few days!!

Know Moral Eyes

This is not your e-mail: it was posted by someone else yesterday. If you had read the post before 'posting' you would have noticed this. I guess people don't read the articles... they just read the headlines. A lot of stuff is put on here under different headings but it's the same post. We are getting a lot of duplicate postings.

do you read every single posting that comes on this forum ?????? if you do "get a feaking life" .... oh, and yes, it was emailed to me this morning ..... are you always this rude ???? lol

I am definitely not one to burst bubbles, but this e-mail is a verbatim copy of a post that was made in here a few days ago.

I don't remember if it was someone's "intel," or if was e-mailed to the other member as well.

I've been looking at the stars, and praying out loud for all of us to step off this nightmarish rollercoaster, for the past few days!!

Know Moral Eyes

im sure it has spread like wildfire to anyone that is watching the dinar.... ... it was probably second hand email to me .... "thats why its in rumors"

Edited by dinarokie
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

do you read every single posting that comes on this forum ?????? if you do "get a feaking life" .... oh, and yes, it was emailed to me this morning ..... are you always this rude ???? lol

Calm down bud. Thicken up that skin a bit. Remember what lies ahead and most of all enjoy the ride. :)

Calm down bud. Thicken up that skin a bit. Remember what lies ahead and most of all enjoy the ride. :)

thanks bud .......... i probably needed that... some people just dont have an approach and are naturally rude people..... and I dont tolerate rude people very well at all ... :mellow:

LOL You all are tooooooooooooooo funny.... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

hey, what happen to those long horns ????? i hope they get it together for nebraska .....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LoL Keep the faith.... we are very close... one day soon we will be getting posts like that for real and we will be sooooooooooo happy.... we are almost there..... I can feel it...... Hang in there.... even the rude people will disappear when this happens.... lol wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

thanks bud .......... i probably needed that... some people just dont have an approach and are naturally rude people..... and I dont tolerate rude people very well at all ... :mellow:

Two things that I always try to keep in mind. 1. NOBODY can take my smile. I may lose it or give it away, but they can't take it. 2. At the end of my days, when I stand before the Throne of Glory, I will stand alone and so will everyone else. I face what I have or haven't done and so will they. Laugh and be happy and let everyone be what they want to be.

P.S. The only longhorns I care about are the ones I buy for my BRAND NEW RANCH! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by JugDawg1