Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Southern California Banks

Melanie

Hi everyone,

I know that Bank of America's here in Southern California said they do not trade the IQD(......yet), but does anyone know if they do yet? I will call mine tomorrow to ask them, but I was just curious to see if anyone knew yet?

Thanks,

Mel

Hi everyone,

I know that Bank of America's here in Southern California said they do not trade the IQD(......yet), but does anyone know if they do yet? I will call mine tomorrow to ask them, but I was just curious to see if anyone knew yet?

Thanks,

Mel

I am in Houston and bank with BOA and they are not dealing with it yet. I think that all of the major banks will exchange it post RV, but the tellers don't even know about it yet.

From what i found out through a BOA branch manager( a friend of mine) is that they would more than likely after an rv but it would be done through a 3rd party. That 3rd party would be Mutual of Omaha. 3rd parties generally get 10% of what the bank would make. My friend put me in contact with the Mutual of Omaha rep. for that branch and after we spoke I realized he was more clueless than i was. One of the biggest things you should ask is if they will exchange foreign currency not if they trade they IQD. Most bankers will even tell you they don't "trade" any currency( local branches that is) they will more than likely refer you to their 3rd party investor. Most important thing is to know is weather or not they "exchange" foreign currencies. If they do then the IQD should be excepted after IT rv's. Hope this helps. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by splicer09

I went in BOA friday as asked a person behind a desk some questions I told her I was watching a currency I thought might revalue and wanted to know If they went to a site to verify the rate and if so what site they site they used..( As I bank there I wanted to be on the same page.) The told me they had and internal site its found on the BOA site that shows their current monies exchanged and rates per currency...She did say the didn't list all currencies If you were to look Iraq and the dong are not on there. She did ask me what currency I was watching...So I told her but she acted clueless as I suspected she might... :lol: The fact is as stated above is a post........These people may work in a bank but for the most part are as clueless as the average street person is to this investment...

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Mel

Melanie,

There is a HSBC bank in Irvine, you could try them. :)

Fifth Third Bank exchanges Iraqi Dinar currently (yes, right now). They have a branch in Las Vegas (kinda sorta Southern California[ish]).

They also have a branch in Marietta, Georgia, and branches all throughout Pennsylvania.

Edited by tjimpala