Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

positive rumor

mikemd115

I am not a "newbie". I haven't posted much over my time on this site. I keep a low profile garneshing the positive (even if it is suggestive of negative outcome of this investment), and credible info that I don't have the time or expertise to collect. I have also contributed $s to the site as a VIP for awhile. So much for my catholic angst. The subject is, I actually came across some positive info (IMO).

I recently went top a work related conferance meeting up with professional and social friends. One friend has a new boyfriend whom I had the chance to get to know pretty well in several days. He seemed honest, sincere and has spent the last 8 years with DOD (dept of defense, I had to ask) in either Iraq or Afghanistan. My business partner who is in military confirmed after a good a mount of friendly conversation his credentials real and impressive . Enough said on that other than he is also fairly high on the food chain in that organization.

The crowning moment came at dinner when in front of my business partner (who has joked about my longstanding investment in dinar at great length over the years) I asked if he had any thoughts on the dinar. he proceeded to give a sober acct of his success with the Kuwait Dinar, the rules by which people in his position have to live by in regard to such an investment (ie primarily that they can only take some much out of a country we invade he quoted 10 thousand dollars in investment least being consider pirateering if I am correct) and the fact that he had after all his activities "in country" concluded it was a very solid investment with great long term prospects. That was the only rub. In his opinion it will be Iraqi infrastructure and the terrible shape it presently is in rather than government issues that will hold up the ultimate value of the dinar. The sad news he quoted the possibility of "years". My partner proceeded to take a long swig off his drink fire away with questions, most already nicely answered to my satisfaction by folks on this site. He then grilled me on the drive home as to how to "get in".

So nothing earth shaking. Nothing new. Just info that makes me feel a bit more secure on this investment. So I will now fade back into the shadows. I thank all those here who stay rational and do work I don't as said have the resources for. I am humbled by the men and women of the military who stand in harms way in the name of duty and honor.

thanks for down to earth post :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the information. Its nice to know he thinks this is a solid investment. I'm not sure I agree with his assessment of why it won't rv soon.

The infrastructure is a mess, but all the contractors they have lined up to fix that mess are on hold because they don't have the funds to pay them.

Everything that they have contracted to be done needs the rv to happen first so their buying power goes a lot further. So in my estimation they will

RV as soon as possible to get the ball rolling on this massive rebuild.

Linda

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the information. Its nice to know he thinks this is a solid investment. I'm not sure I agree with his assessment of why it won't rv soon.

The infrastructure is a mess, but all the contractors they have lined up to fix that mess are on hold because they don't have the funds to pay them.

Everything that they have contracted to be done needs the rv to happen first so their buying power goes a lot further. So in my estimation they will

RV as soon as possible to get the ball rolling on this massive rebuild.

Linda

Linda,

you hit the nail on the head. The world bank represented a few months ago that Iraq would need to be borrowing several Billion to rebuild their infrastructure and that even though they have the oil they need ufront cash to rebuild road,electricity,water etc supplies to be effecient in getting the oil out . They also stated for them to become marketable to borrow the funds their currency had to reach a miminum value of $1.53 . LETS all just pray and agree that their leadership will convene the parliment ASAP and get the ball rolling.

Rev. Dan

Linda,

you hit the nail on the head. The world bank represented a few months ago that Iraq would need to be borrowing several Billion to rebuild their infrastructure and that even though they have the oil they need ufront cash to rebuild road,electricity,water etc supplies to be effecient in getting the oil out . They also stated for them to become marketable to borrow the funds their currency had to reach a miminum value of $1.53 . LETS all just pray and agree that their leadership will convene the parliment ASAP and get the ball rolling.

Rev. Dan

I can confirm Lindas and Pops comments. I have a friend that is waiting on a deal that his contractor company is making now . The company will be working on the infrastructure of Iraq but cant untill

money is flowing in and out of. You need the RV some countries can start trading with Iraq. With the oil reserve as large as it is I would think that not to riskie to deal with. And second Iraq needs this RV just Saudi did to pay for military( well needed) Investors need to know there is some type of law. Very good post.

And usually you pay contractors AS YOU GO. You don't only pay them for three months and it's over just like that. It may take YEARS for a contractor to finish something. Therefore a window of three months to turn in your Dinars sounds superflous. I think we will have a year or more to turn them in.

• Downvote 1