Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why the Dinar will revalue

Frisian

Forget about the technical analysis of the IQD revaluing or not but focus on the human aspect of GREED!

Greed in itself can encompass many things such as wants and desire for more land, food, power and money.

In the early days of human kind the more food you had the better the chances were of survival, if you didnt have

the food resources you either had to steal or fight for it, with the advent of farming you had to either protect your

land or conquer more fertile soil to sustain your nation and so on.

Now that all boundaries have been established it is harder to conquer more land as we have witnessed

Sadam Husseins failure in doing so.....

Transpose the very principle of greed to Iraq! The greed for power disabled the noble idea of democracy

to elect government officials in an expedient way, to keep the power or to become more powerfull what does a

government need? Money,

now why would Iraq short change themselves by loping their currency without having a

cause to do so they dont have hyper inflation to worry about.

By revaluing their currency lets say 3 to 1 to the usdollar they essentially increased their purchasing power.......

and by doing that you can buy more weapons, bribe, corrupt and buy more power!

Proof and Point...

Where would those clowns Hugo Chavez and Mahmud Ahmadinajad be without oil (oil=money)

The answer: The 'fing CIRCUS!!!

• Upvote 3

Bunch of clowns anyway you look at it. Hope you're right. I'm tired of being poor.

I can’t say I have never been poor there were times when I could have what I wanted. I have always managed to feed my family and I am sure God has had a hand in that. But I am getting up there in years and I guess what I want now is security for me and my family. It would be nice to just go home, sit on the porch, and watch the grandbabies grow up. Make sure they never want for anything and if it is what they desire a top of the line education.

I could go on for hours but I won’t.

Madman Out

• Upvote 3

I can’t say I have never been poor there were times when I could have what I wanted. I have always managed to feed my family and I am sure God has had a hand in that. But I am getting up there in years and I guess what I want now is security for me and my family. It would be nice to just go home, sit on the porch, and watch the grandbabies grow up. Make sure they never want for anything and if it is what they desire a top of the line education.

Madman Out

I have quite a few grandkids myself. Even a great granddaughter. (2 months) Now I have something to help them when they need and that's just TOO COOL! :):)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Forget about the technical analysis of the IQD revaluing or not but focus on the human aspect of GREED!

Greed in itself can encompass many things such as wants and desire for more land, food, power and money.

In the early days of human kind the more food you had the better the chances were of survival, if you didnt have

the food resources you either had to steal or fight for it, with the advent of farming you had to either protect your

land or conquer more fertile soil to sustain your nation and so on.

Now that all boundaries have been established it is harder to conquer more land as we have witnessed

Sadam Husseins failure in doing so.....

Transpose the very principle of greed to Iraq! The greed for power disabled the noble idea of democracy

to elect government officials in an expedient way, to keep the power or to become more powerfull what does a

government need? Money,

now why would Iraq short change themselves by loping their currency without having a

cause to do so they dont have hyper inflation to worry about.

By revaluing their currency lets say 3 to 1 to the usdollar they essentially increased their purchasing power.......

and by doing that you can buy more weapons, bribe, corrupt and buy more power!

Proof and Point...

Where would those clowns Hugo Chavez and Mahmud Ahmadinajad be without oil (oil=money)

The answer: The 'fing CIRCUS!!!

Frisian - I understand what you are saying. However, the REAL PROBLEM is not greed (because a certain element of that is in everyone), but the design of their constitution. If the consultants (planners) that assisted the Iraqis in the writing of their constitution had done a MUCH BETTER job in formating their constitution, then we wouldn't be here today! They would not have had a need for a post-election Iraqi Supreme Court ruling that muddied the waters even further. The people trying to form this government are politicians. They found a hole in the law and they walked right through it! It is what they do. If on the other hand they operated under a constitution that was WELL DEFINED for a transition of power after an election, then we would have been where everyone has wanted them to be ---- govt formed and running a nation! Therefore, I have stopped blaming the politicians for doing what they do. I have absolute disgust for the planners that formulated their constitution. Even after this is finished, they STILL have to rectify this blatant error in their constitution.

Edited by tport
  • Upvote 1

How fortunate you are to have a porch and grandbabies....with or without an RV/RI. As far as I am concerned, you are already a winner. :rolleyes:

Wow, what a really nice thing to say! And, you are so right! Thank you for saying something, that could only make someone feel good. We need more of this, here on DV. :)

• Downvote 1

Madman Out

No need to go on for hours, a lot us us out here feel the same way. God will provide.

Frisian - I understand what you are saying. However, the REAL PROBLEM is not greed (because a certain element of that is in everyone), but the design of their constitution. If the consultants (planners) that assisted the Iraqis in the writing of their constitution had done a MUCH BETTER job in formating their constitution, then we wouldn't be here today! They would not have had a need for a post-election Iraqi Supreme Court ruling that muddied the waters even further. The people trying to form this government are politicians. They found a hole in the law and they walked right through it! It is what they do. If on the other hand they operated under a constitution that was WELL DEFINED for a transition of power after an election, then we would have been where everyone has wanted them to be ---- govt formed and running a nation! Therefore, I have stopped blaming the politicians for doing what they do. I have absolute disgust for the planners that formulated their constitution. Even after this is finished, they STILL have to rectify this blatant error in their constitution.

Very good point tport. I firmly believe the "plan" originators needed this to drag out until the timing was right... IMO...

Guys...When you use THIS ICON... :rolleyes: That means you are rolling your eyes like you don't believe it. So when you dolphins says that you are a winner then uses the rolling eyes icon, it means he doesn't actually believe it. He is being sarcastic.

Rolling eyes means the opposite of what is being said. Now if Dolphins put it by mistake that's ok. But just for future reference I see alot of people using it in it's wrong context.

• Downvote 1

Guys...When you use THIS ICON... :rolleyes: That means you are rolling your eyes like you don't believe it. So when you dolphins says that you are a winner then uses the rolling eyes icon, it means he doesn't actually believe it. He is being sarcastic.

Rolling eyes means the opposite of what is being said. Now if Dolphins put it by mistake that's ok. But just for future reference I see alot of people using it in it's wrong context.

I totally took that comment as sincere, and I believe Dolphins was sincere in that comment. It was a great comment. Happiness and contentment is present with or without money. Blessings come in many forms.

I once had a girlfriend who would 'roll her eyes at me' , but I just rolled them right back to her.

Edited by cgbrown

Some of us don't study what emoticons mean in a technical sense.... we just select one. Unfortunately the emoticons to the right do now show the meaning when you put your curser over them. And that one (to me) doesn't look like one I would use if I did not believe something or to express sarcasm. To me it looks more like a 'flirt' or some expression other than sarcasm. So I can see why the poster cgbrown said that when he received it from his girlfriend he just sent it right back. I don't post often and I rarely use emoticons when I do post, but if I used one in previous posts then I reralize it could have been misinterpreted.