Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ IS READY TO REVALUE THE DINAR

BBALL99

BBall99 has my vote as being correct. They will bring in the larger bills and exchange for the smaller ones that are already printed and just waiting for an exchange to take place. There will be a revalue at the same time. If not, it would toss the country upside down financially. What will the RV be, anyones guess. How long will we have to make the exchange? Have to wait and see. I feel that there will be an exchange deadline to do so. They want those larger bills in and they will push to get them. They will not let us hold them for a long period of time.

On the RV. I feel that they have this already in black and white on an amount. If the government would just get on with it so the rest can follow. Fingers crossed it is a $1.00 or a little better.

• Upvote 1

you dont need a link just look at the news section on here...more than one person on here already stated this is old and has been on here before.

Hey no big and sorry to trouble you.

A lot of people say a lot of things, so when you scolded somebody for not researching, I thought you surely would have done the research and had at least one specific, let alone the many times you claimed and could back up your statement. Thanks for the effort. I have seen a lot of articles, but I cannot, nor do want to read everything posted, let alone go back and find a previous post and compare word for word. No problem and happy RV to ya.

• Upvote 3

BBall99 has my vote as being correct. They will bring in the larger bills and exchange for the smaller ones that are already printed and just waiting for an exchange to take place. There will be a revalue at the same time. If not, it would toss the country upside down financially. What will the RV be, anyones guess. How long will we have to make the exchange? Have to wait and see. I feel that there will be an exchange deadline to do so. They want those larger bills in and they will push to get them. They will not let us hold them for a long period of time.

On the RV. I feel that they have this already in black and white on an amount. If the government would just get on with it so the rest can follow. Fingers crossed it is a $1.00 or a little better.

lol of course you want him to be correct...everyone does...nobody knows what will happen...everything is SPECULATION....they have mad a bunch of statements that go back and forth...they have even said they could keep this rate for another 5 yrs...they say removal of zeros then they say no removal of zeros...so again i want the best as much as you but nobody knows what will happen. period!!! all the gurus intel has been way off and nobody has been right....only scooter has brought forth anything real to this investment...without him im sure a lot of people would have given up by now..thanks scooter for all your research...just remember one thing...anything can happen.

• Upvote 2

Did you know at one time the U.S. had one thousand dollar bills? Guess what? They are STILL worth one thousand dollars although not in circulation anymore. If you have one, it is still worth one thousand dollars.

It SHOULD be the same with iraq.

• Upvote 4

Yes I know we had $1000.00 bills. We had $10,000 dollar bills. All used at that time for high financial use I think. Electronic transactions caused a change and they pulled for this reason. I have seen, held, and deposited $1000.00 bills on different occasions some long time ago.

Iraq and the US cannot even be compared as one. We at the time the $1,000 was removed, were nothing like Iraq is and where they are headed. The US did not RV.

The Dinar may not RV for a long time to come, but I have total faith that it will happen. I have never had a negative doubt about it. Been in it from day one. Read all this and that and the other, and I never go negative with it at all.

Already made money off of it. If this is as far as I get at the end, something was better than nothing.

And I did not say I want BBall99 to be correct. I believe he is correct with his statement of input.

• Upvote 1

Oh no......what would the fraction be? So "if" it RV'd at .85, and I was able to exchange my 25,000 bill in for roughly $21,000, what fraction might it be "if" they introduced smaller denoms? Im sorry to be so duncy about this, but I really don't understand...

Thanks,

Mel

Its whatever they set the exchange at.....could be 1000 old dinar for 1 new dinar.....in that case you would basically break even if they RV'd near a dollar.....you wouldnt lose money but you wouldnt make any either....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A LOP is basically slang for the term redenomination........ LOP = Redenomination = Bad for us :lol:

Unless you have a Warka account which does carry its own risks. With a LOP/re-denomination or an in country revalue, having a bank account inside Iraq solves these two problems. Keepmwlknfny, I know you know this, but just stating for seascape61.

Thanks for you responses.

"Said Dr Issam Mahouelle’s (Citizen) said yesterday that the process of deleting the zeros must be offset by increasing the power of the local currency to be considered at the highest levels of accuracy in choosing the appropriate time to inject a new currency."

Translation: Revaluation

Thanks Phoenix

The removal of the 3 zero's makes no sense on one simple fact in my mind. 25,000.00 = 25.00.....( loop ) what would they do with the 500's and the 50's that don't have 000's. Anyway besides the outside counties being pi$$ed what would the people in Iraq do if the bank takes away their money again. The banks are trying to build trust I think.

The removal of the 3 zero's makes no sense on one simple fact in my mind. 25,000.00 = 25.00.....( loop ) what would they do with the 500's and the 50's that don't have 000's. Anyway besides the outside counties being pi$$ed what would the people in Iraq do if the bank takes away their money again. The banks are trying to build trust I think.

i AGREE. Lets not forget that this is bigger than just individuals. World governments are hanging on this to survive. The federal reserve and the IMF are well aware of what can happen to the world economy if this was to go south. They have all met and probably inked out a deal. We are currently waiting for the bad boys club to finish the fight to see who is left standing. The power people of the world probably have that figured out already also, so just relax a little. The money will RV and the work force of the world will go to work rebuilding an entire country. This is slated to be the largest economic boom on this planet, and we get to be a small part of it. Lets move on to more pleasent and positive threads.

• Upvote 5

i AGREE. Lets not forget that this is bigger than just individuals. World governments are hanging on this to survive. The federal reserve and the IMF are well aware of what can happen to the world economy if this was to go south. They have all met and probably inked out a deal. We are currently waiting for the bad boys club to finish the fight to see who is left standing. The power people of the world probably have that figured out already also, so just relax a little. The money will RV and the work force of the world will go to work rebuilding an entire country. This is slated to be the largest economic boom on this planet, and we get to be a small part of it. Lets move on to more pleasent and positive threads.

Amen to that!!! :rolleyes::):rolleyes:

Unless you have a Warka account which does carry its own risks. With a LOP/re-denomination or an in country revalue, having a bank account inside Iraq solves these two problems. Keepmwlknfny, I know you know this, but just stating for seascape61.

Thanks for you responses.

With a bank account inside Iraq it will still be affected if there is a redenomination.....nothing is uneffected by that.....its just by having an account you wont need to exchange bills, it will be done automatically but you wont be safe from a redenomination. Not sure where you got that information......

Correct me if I'm wrong......if the dinar looses the zeroes( ie. 25,000 dinar note now becomes 25 dinar note) we would be able to exchange our 25,000 notes for one thousand 25 dollar notes. What have we lost.....NOTHING!!

No, if they redenominate your 25,000 bill is now equal to the value of ONE new 25 dinar note......NOT a thousand 25 dinar notes......redenomination doesnt work that way.....you end up losing the face value for what you currently have.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

are you sure about that...look at his reputation...its in the negatives for a reason....of course thats how you see it because thats how you want to see it...where does it say smaller denominations...it says new currency (redenomination) ......look back at other articles where the cbi has stated themselves that they will redenominate and your 1000 old dinar would be turned in for 1 new dinar not...hense removal of 3 zeros....nobody knows what will happen..nobody....we get conflicting articles all the time...what the pumpers have said about the revalue has never happened before in the history of time but the redenomination has.

Who cares about reputation. Agree to disagree . Articles for the most part are smoke, figure out whats factual and what is not ,then you will have the answer.Good luck with all that

We will have and RV under what circumstances we will not know till it happens. We shall see hopefully sooner than later.

It doesn' make any sense to me as to ..... they remove the threezereos from the larger denoms...(25000, 10000, & 5000) dinar notes. which in exchange would be (250, 10, & 5's).if that was the case if we hve to exchange the larger denoms we would get the equivalent in smaller denoms. all that is really happenin is they are creating a largersrplus of currency to allow for smoother and easier transactions foir the iraqi pepople.......(i.e.----we have 100's 50's 20's etc.) but the key as i said in my opinion is creating more money without loosing the value they are simply putting a new engine in an old car to mak it prform better and more efficient...............

"patience is the key to seein this investment trough to reep the rewards......."

• Upvote 1

they remove the threezereos from the larger denoms...(25000, 10000, & 5000) dinar notes. which in exchange would be (250, 10, & 5's).if that was the case if we hve to exchange the larger denoms we would get the equivalent in smaller denoms.

Only if we get a 1 to 1 ratio for exchaning our current bills.....but in a normal redenomination thats NOT how it happens.....you would take your 25,000 dinar note, and in return you would only get ONE 25 dinar note.......hopefully thats not what goes down but thats the reality of a redenomination

• Upvote 2

With a bank account inside Iraq it will still be affected if there is a redenomination.....nothing is uneffected by that.....its just by having an account you wont need to exchange bills, it will be done automatically but you wont be safe from a redenomination. Not sure where you got that information......

I guess I don't see how. A thousand dinar is still worth a thousand dinar if you are not holding physical currency. That thousand dinar might not buy as much, but it still a thousand dinar on the balance sheet.

• Upvote 2

Only if we get a 1 to 1 ratio for exchaning our current bills.....but in a normal redenomination thats NOT how it happens.....you would take your 25,000 dinar note, and in return you would only get ONE 25 dinar note.......hopefully thats not what goes down but thats the reality of a redenomination

If currently 1USD = .00085 IQD and after a possibly re-denomination (ie losing 3 zeroes) now makes 1 USD = .85 IQD, obviously we are still breaking even. Hypothetically, if I used to have 1,000,000 dinar and now have 1,000 dinar due to the lose of the 3 zeroes and the IQD revalues to $3.00, instead of having 3,000,000 USD I now have 3,000 USD.........is this what you are thinking?

are you sure about that...look at his reputation...its in the negatives for a reason....of course thats how you see it because thats how you want to see it...where does it say smaller denominations...it says new currency (redenomination) ......look back at other articles where the cbi has stated themselves that they will redenominate and your 1000 old dinar would be turned in for 1 new dinar not...hense removal of 3 zeros....nobody knows what will happen..nobody....we get conflicting articles all the time...what the pumpers have said about the revalue has never happened before in the history of time but the redenomination has.

The fact that we keep getting CONFUSING articles is a good thing. If a LOP were going to happen -- it would have happened earlier in the game. This indicates to me that a MUCH MORE PROFITABLE outcome is lurking around the corner -- this is EXACTLY why NO LOP has happened --- and ALL THE CONFUSING articles keep flowing.

No, if they redenominate your 25,000 bill is now equal to the value of ONE new 25 dinar note......NOT a thousand 25 dinar notes......redenomination doesnt work that way.....you end up losing the face value for what you currently have.....

Hey don't leave me hanging!

• Upvote 1

is it possible large notes were being sold to unsuspecting individuals while countries have piles of lower denominations.........lop won't affect their stockpiles and the increase in currency values will cure debt and cover reparations.......the big players always have first access and "no", they wouldn't go through all of this just to come up empty........it's not a humanitarian mission.......just paranoid i guess

• Downvote 2