Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silvergreetings

krissy72

hi everyone i've just joined this forum and was wondering if someone could share their experience with this dealer silvergreetings.com

For the ones who bought your dinars there did you check to make sure they was authentic? I am wanting to use them so i can use my bank debit card. I just want to make sure their dinars are real and legit.

Thanks for any help

krissy

hi everyone i've just joined this forum and was wondering if someone could share their experience with this dealer silvergreetings.com

For the ones who bought your dinars there did you check to make sure they was authentic? I am wanting to use them so i can use my bank debit card. I just want to make sure their dinars are real and legit.

Thanks for any help

krissy

im sure they are legit, but i wont order from anywhere but my bank... they are insured "fdic" and they can lock in rate .. they will have your money in 2 days.. if you have a preferred account they will get your dinar without a fee... "this is a big deal for me" .... i bank at arvest, and they get the dinar for me from intrust bank "arvest. com / intrustbank. com/foreigncurrency ......

I bought all my dinar from them. Their service was terrific and fast. I brought my dinar to the bank for the UV check. Checked out okay.

thank you so much for replying and letting me know you checked yours with uv light, that is reassuring. i'm going to be buying some from them soon.

Thanks for any help

krissy

SilverGreetings is one of the best , and even ships cod by regular mail. His line of currency in all denoms , gold bars, coins, silver, is all authentic. I bought all my 50 denom notes from him , and if the new denoms come out he said he would gladly trade all my notes for the new denoms without charge.

• Upvote 1

Hey Krissy....I also bought from silver greetings and told others about them. You can always call the number on the site and talk to the owner (Abraham). He seems to be a very good guy and will answer all your questions...no hype. I just have a very good feeling about him.

Good luck and get those dinars!

Laura

I don't trust people from Florida............. :P :P

Thanks for any help

krissy

I have also bought from them also. They are a great company and fast. Steve

Thanks for any help

krissy

I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALER MANY TIMES, NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER...THE PERSON YOU ARE BUYING FROM IS THE OWNER...HE WILL SEND YOU A CERTIFICATE THAT HE IS AN LEGITIMATE DEALER...ENJOY,GOD BLESS.....