11 replies to this topic

#1 krissy72

krissy72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:48 AM

hi everyone i've just joined this forum and was wondering if someone could share their experience with this dealer silvergreetings.com
For the ones who bought your dinars there did you check to make sure they was authentic? I am wanting to use them so i can use my bank debit card. I just want to make sure their dinars are real and legit.

Thanks for any help
krissy

#2 00castle

00castle

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationFoothills of North Carolina

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:55 AM

I have ordered from them. Placed an order and got them 2 days later, all are legit. Hope this helps.

#3 Zigneil

Zigneil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:57 AM

I bought all my dinar from them. Their service was terrific and fast. I brought my dinar to the bank for the UV check. Checked out okay.

#4 dinarokie

dinarokie

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:59 AM

hi everyone i've just joined this forum and was wondering if someone could share their experience with this dealer silvergreetings.com
For the ones who bought your dinars there did you check to make sure they was authentic? I am wanting to use them so i can use my bank debit card. I just want to make sure their dinars are real and legit.

Thanks for any help
krissy

im sure they are legit, but i wont order from anywhere but my bank... they are insured "fdic" and they can lock in rate .. they will have your money in 2 days.. if you have a preferred account they will get your dinar without a fee... "this is a big deal for me" .... i bank at arvest, and they get the dinar for me from intrust bank "arvest. com / intrustbank. com/foreigncurrency ......

#5 krissy72

krissy72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:02 AM

I bought all my dinar from them. Their service was terrific and fast. I brought my dinar to the bank for the UV check. Checked out okay.

thank you so much for replying and letting me know you checked yours with uv light, that is reassuring. i'm going to be buying some from them soon.

#6 VIZIOIRAQI

VIZIOIRAQI

VIZIOIRAQI

• Moderators
  • 2,640 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:02 AM

Thanks for any help
krissy

SilverGreetings is one of the best , and even ships cod by regular mail. His line of currency in all denoms , gold bars, coins, silver, is all authentic. I bought all my 50 denom notes from him , and if the new denoms come out he said he would gladly trade all my notes for the new denoms without charge.

Dinar-ified (In God We Trust)

#7 dlbfilm

dlbfilm

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Here are a few more places you can use, both are good. best of luck... Posted Image
www.safedinar.com
www.dinartrade.com

#8 Norm Walker

Norm Walker

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:22 AM

I know a couple of people that bought Dinar from them since they will accept a Credit Card. They semeed to think they are a good company.

#9 laurafromflorida

laurafromflorida

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

Hey Krissy....I also bought from silver greetings and told others about them. You can always call the number on the site and talk to the owner (Abraham). He seems to be a very good guy and will answer all your questions...no hype. I just have a very good feeling about him.

Good luck and get those dinars!

Laura

#10 Zigneil

Zigneil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:31 PM

Hey Krissy....I also bought from silver greetings and told others about them. You can always call the number on the site and talk to the owner (Abraham). He seems to be a very good guy and will answer all your questions...no hype. I just have a very good feeling about him.

Good luck and get those dinars!

Laura

I don't trust people from Florida............. :P :P

#11 kamm

kamm

• Members
  • 571 posts
  • LocationGolden Triangle, Texas

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

Thanks for any help
krissy

I have also bought from them also. They are a great company and fast. Steve

#12 god bless

god bless

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for any help
krissy

I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALER MANY TIMES, NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER...THE PERSON YOU ARE BUYING FROM IS THE OWNER...HE WILL SEND YOU A CERTIFICATE THAT HE IS AN LEGITIMATE DEALER...ENJOY,GOD BLESS.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy