Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Methal al alousi calls for an emergency government to create new elections

k98nights

Methal al alousi calls for an emergency government to create new elections info.gif By: mano

On Tuesday, 28-09-2010 11: 31 PM

Baghdad (News). Called on the nation party leader methal al alousi to a dissolution of the House of Representatives and call for an emergency government paves the way for re-election. He said Al alousi (The News News) Tuesday: " That the failure of the leaders of the political blocs to get out of the crisis of forming the government led to popular discontent has lost the confidence of the politician, must be a dissolution of the House of Representatives and the government of emergency thi and for re-election.

Al alousi promised Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki's insistence ببقاءه the only candidate, not to give the Authority (according to Al alousi) dangerous signals do not fit with Al-Maliki and the Dawa party, warned of the deterioration of the security situation, which he said was heading for major disasters. /End/(33)

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_2420.html

Totally agree Unitedrich!! I just can't get excited anymore because of the "back & forth" information. I am surprised, however, there isn't anything saying Mahdi was chosen. I waited all day for that info. I just pray it's over soon!

isnt that the truth .... i used to get on here every day and read... now i get on about 3 times a week.... ... i cant believe Mahdi wasnt chosen ????