Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is VIP for Canadians? (Or any other nationality?)

Here's a quick list of the benefits of VIP (I know they should be more accessible):

I have contacts everywhere and all I do is work on POST RV Investments and wealth protection. As a VIP member, you get access to my POST RV Re-Investment opportunities.

Part of having the largest Dinar Investor group in one place is one very important fact: we have power in numbers. You are part of this group in VIP!

I have worked out significantly reduced spreads with 3 major banks for VIP members. This means NO MATTER WHAT THE RATE is, you get the BEST RATE POSSIBLE as a VIP member*. More on that in my Cash In Guide.

*Yes, even better than the major dealer's rate!! And yes, this is INTERNATIONAL.

When you're in the VIP, you are surrounded by SERIOUS investors... not your neighbors kid that happened to buy a 25k note and now he posts on one of the blogs out there. I have personally verified that we have several investors that hold over 1 MILLION USD worth of Iraqi Dinar... each.

The list goes on!

Answer: YES.

• Upvote 2