Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America Today!

Sun City

Hello,

This is my first post on this site but I have been in this dinar deal for about 3 years now.

With all the talk that the dinar RV is going to happen real soon My friend and I decided to go to BOA today to ask some questions.

We asked the Bank Manager if he would answer some questions about foreign currency exchanges.

He said sure what did you need to know.

We asked him if he was familiar with the Iraqi Dinar. He said he was then immediately said that they did not exchange the Dinar.

We said we knew that at this time BOA did not exchange it but if it RV's will they.

He said that probably not but they have been trying to get approval for several months to do so.

He explained that the problem with the dinar is that it is to volatile and not that stable so BOA has not wanted to deal with it.

We asked him lets pretend it does RV and BOA handles it.

Q. What will the Fee of the exchange be?

A. 0% No fees to exchange foreign currency. but it is deposited into an account.

Q. How long does it take to verify the money?

A. We verify it right here at the bank so it is immediately deposited into you bank account.

Q. How do you verify it, Do you use a machine?

A. No we do not verify it with a machine we verify each bill individually.

Q. What is the taxes that are charged when we exchange it.

A. That is between you and the IRS.

He also said he has had a few people coming in asking about the dinar that think it will RV the next day but nothing has happened so he is very sceptical if it will ever happen.

He also said he dreads the day it does happen because they have to do it all by hand.

So whats the deal with all this talk of a spread and percentages being charged for cahsing in?

Thats all I know.

Hopefully it RV's soon and BOA does deal with it.

• Upvote 4

I have to wonder if they really are going to inspect each bill - I would have to believe that corporate will have them send them in and run them through the machines. I am not skeptical but we are talking large sums of money here no matter how little you have. I am still trying to figure out the best cash in method too. I have purchased Adams book but ultimately each person needs to decide his approach. Rudys commonsense report on cashing in makes totally logical sense so I have to wonder if Ali is going to be able to handle the volume (My preferred method) Giving it to a bank and letting them have it until it is scanned could be scarry and Gold is an option but not really spendable either.

Lets RV and then we really have to worry about this problem...

GO RVVVVVVV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have to wonder if they really are going to inspect each bill - I would have to believe that corporate will have them send them in and run them through the machines. I am not skeptical but we are talking large sums of money here no matter how little you have. I am still trying to figure out the best cash in method too. I have purchased Adams book but ultimately each person needs to decide his approach. Rudys commonsense report on cashing in makes totally logical sense so I have to wonder if Ali is going to be able to handle the volume (My preferred method) Giving it to a bank and letting them have it until it is scanned could be scarry and Gold is an option but not really spendable either.

GO RVVVVVVV!!!!!

He told us that each one was inspected by hand and ran over wuth a uv light then if every thing is correct they deposit them into the account.

We asked him where the mondy goes from there?

He said that it is held at one of the main offices.

I know he said one was in florida and one in California.

There were a few others but I don't remember where they were at.

Shoe Polish !!!

:DB):D

????

GO RVVVVVVV!!!!!

the bank dose not call it a spred thay call it the bank rate after the RV if you chek the CBI rate to the buy rate you will see the spred I know that compass is buying dinar now at .0065 thats the mank rate the CBI rate is .0085

GO RVVVVVVV!!!!!

What everyone doesn't understand is that you do not need a da la rue machine most banks have the necessary equipment to spot counterfeit bills.

At the very least all four major banks will exchange the IQD once it RV's

Wells Fargo

Chase

Citi

BOA

There may not be a fee for cashing in, but there will most definitely be a spread,

which will be the difference between the buy and sell

Thanks for the post.

GoRV.gif

My Wells Fargo bank has a book that shows photos of all the foreign currencies, and all the counterfeit checks for each of them.

• Upvote 1

At the very least all four major banks will exchange the IQD once it RV's

Wells Fargo

Chase

Citi

BOA

There may not be a fee for cashing in, but there will most definitely be a spread,

which will be the difference between the buy and sell

Thanks for the post.

GoRV.gif

My Wells Fargo bank has a book that shows photos of all the foreign currencies, and all the counterfeit checks for each of them.

You are correct.. once it RV's all major, commercial banks, will cash in for you. They ALL plan to charge as LARGE a spread as they can get you to pay... JUST like a car salesman would do. These banks stand to make thousands or more off each of us.. even after denying that they would RV & treating us like (fill in your own term here). It will be fun to see these same bank employees/managers AFTER we have these funds in our accounts.

So, first, forget trying to get inside, advance intel from bank managers that either truely know nothing or sworn to not leak anything. Second, once it does RV, shop around, like you were buying a car from a "honest" used car dealer. Play ea. bank off the other to get the lowest SPREAD. Remember, they will ALL proudly say they charge NO fees.. they dont have to, if they can convince you to pay 2 or more pts.

• Upvote 3

What everyone doesn't understand is that you do not need a da la rue machine most banks have the necessary equipment to spot counterfeit bills.

maybe they will have Turd King (tk) verify if it is real. seems he has all the "inside scoop" on the RV he is prob an expert on conterfiet dinar also.

You are correct.. once it RV's all major, commercial banks, will cash in for you. They ALL plan to charge as LARGE a spread as they can get you to pay... JUST like a car salesman would do. These banks stand to make thousands or more off each of us.. even after denying that they would RV & treating us like (fill in your own term here). It will be fun to see these same bank employees/managers AFTER we have these funds in our accounts.

So, first, forget trying to get inside, advance intel from bank managers that either truely know nothing or sworn to not leak anything. Second, once it does RV, shop around, like you were buying a car from a "honest" used car dealer. Play ea. bank off the other to get the lowest SPREAD. Remember, they will ALL proudly say they charge NO fees.. they dont have to, if they can convince you to pay 2 or more pts.

So True - Thanks for the reply.

GoRV.gif

So the spread is the difference between the buy and the sell price?

He just said that there is no fee to exchange foreign currency.

As long as it is deposited in their bank.

He said they pay what ever the value is.

I don't know that is why I asked him.

As far as verifying them he said they don't use a machine to do it. ????

Just passing on what I was told.

Hope it helps in some way.