Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar from Ebay?

RandolphA

Has anyone talk to DT or anyone else about Dinar from Ebay. I heard that Ebay receipts may not be enough for proof of where u got it to cash in.

You dont need proof of where you bought the dinar to cash in. The only reason you would need proof of purchase date is for tax purposes-long term vs short term capital gains. I personally would steer clear of ebay for dinar purchases.

• Upvote 1

I got a little from DT but most on Ebay. I am still tring to get info from a number of Tax sites on if or how much I will have to pay if any in tax to the U.S. I am not an American and I do not live there. Only coming there to cash in. Was thinking about looking at going to England if no Tax. I can fly direct from the Bahamas to England if it will save me in tax.

I have heard that some of the Iraqi Currency was stolen years ago...and that they still have the serial numbers, and/or the serial numbers of the batches that were stolen as well...and it might not be redeemable...it is rumored that a lot of the stolen stuff, especially a lot of smaller denominations...were, and are being sold through ebay dealers...especially those coming out of Syria, Jordan & other neighboring countries, as you will see some of these dealers on ebay...but, we also know the 50 dinar coin was discontinued due to a truck heist of a lot of these...as it is been said in articles coming out of Iraq...For what it's worth!

• Upvote 1

RandolphA. If you live in the Bahamas you might check your tax laws. It appears you (like Bermuda) do not pay taxes on capital gains whether you come to the US to cash in or not. Have it wired to your Bahamian bank once you are in the US.

From a website:

The Bahamas levies no taxes on capital gains , corporate earnings, personal income, sales, inheritance, or dividends. This tax freedom is available to all resident corporations, partnerships, individuals and trusts

• Upvote 1

I have heard that some of the Iraqi Currency was stolen years ago...and that they still have the serial numbers, and/or the serial numbers of the batches that were stolen as well...and it might not be redeemable...it is rumored that a lot of the stolen stuff, especially a lot of smaller denominations...were, and are being sold through ebay dealers...especially those coming out of Syria, Jordan & other neighboring countries, as you will see some of these dealers on ebay...but, we also know the 50 dinar coin was discontinued due to a truck heist of a lot of these...as it is been said in articles coming out of Iraq...For what it's worth!

100% Correct.

Billions and Billions of dinar have been stolen in Iraq and much of it was sold on E-bay from sellers overseas.

Fact: If the dinar you have was stolen it will be recovered and you will be out of luck.

Solution: support your local bank and the United States banking system and you will be fine.

Phoenix

~Best of luck to ALL!~

• Upvote 1

RandolphA. If you live in the Bahamas you might check your tax laws. It appears you (like Bermuda) do not pay taxes on capital gains whether you come to the US to cash in or not. Have it wired to your Bahamian bank once you are in the US.

From a website:

The Bahamas levies no taxes on capital gains , corporate earnings, personal income, sales, inheritance, or dividends. This tax freedom is available to all resident corporations, partnerships, individuals and trusts

I know that there are no Tax here. And my bank here says as long as the wire come from liget place any amount is ok. What I mean is over there. Will I have to pay tax to uncle sam. DT will have to report all there transactions to some one right. I know at BOA where I do have accounts i do not pay tax only on my interest but I am sure that will change if I drop more than a few hundred thousand in my account.

All mine was from sellers in the U.S and have the receipts. In fax some even show the receipts where they got it from BOA and Wells.

Edited by RandolphA