Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK26 RUMOR...CASH IN MONDAY? KTF Missions

Eddinar

ALI is preparing to release a list on step by step procedures for cashing out with him this Monday.

If You think about this You should ask Yourself………….WHY?

“Now?”

For many years there has NOT been a need for this.

Just a pleasant thought to think about today.

Be safe today………….Be Happy!

KTF,

Frank

Sales are slow, what can I do ? Oh, I think I will have frank put something out………..

Edited by Treyn
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I'm kinda curious how he will acommadate the numerous calls once it does RV. He has posted instructions before. I wonder if they have changed. I quess we will know Monday. God Bless Semper Fi :D:D:D

You will also be able to schedule online. so I am guessing when poeple get tired of being on hold they will schedule online

I'm kinda curious how he will acommadate the numerous calls once it does RV. He has posted instructions before. I wonder if they have changed. I quess we will know Monday. God Bless Semper Fi :D:D:D

Well according to Ali's cash in guide numerous locations will open when this happens so I'm sure he has staff lined up at these locations to take the calls and schedule the appointments. Just stay connected people!

All it means is Ali is releasing official proceedures for cash in. Geezz, I guess english classes in grade school are no longer teaching sentence structure. How could one possibly read Monday RV in that?

[/q

REALLY ... good thing we aren't all in a room, each with his finger on a trigger!!! Someone might get SHOT!!! Calm and reason need to prevail!

I've been in this for 4.5 years and everyone I know has Dinars. I use to post on some of the sites and didn't have enough of a thick skin so I stopped. I''m a member of Frank's site, just lurk there and a few others. I think he's genuine and means the best. To keep up his site (I run a couple of businesses) you have to make some money, especially with how large his site has become. So he would be smart to have a relationship with Ali, but it's not all self serving he is a religious man and genuinely wants to help people and start a ministry. He's out of Toledo and one of Ali's office will be open that Frank will have ties to. He'll make some money off it, and he should for his dedication to his site and religion cost money to run and do good. I'll probaly even send some to him, I've read enough of his information over the last couple of years and know it will go to help people.

That being said, Ali from the first time I talked with him (I have a few times and he's never pumped but has been straight forward) said that till the HCL is passed it won't happen. This has been repeated to me over the years so does anyone know if it has? Ali will also have one of his six offices in Springhill (30 miles North of Tampa) because he has a home there as well.. This post was just stating he will repost his directions to cash in, if it were to happen. I would think that it is a good sign (Ali also opened up an Iraqi bank and is related to some high up people over there) if he does. From what I know of him and my gut instincts which tend to have been right over the years, if he does this, is a very good sign. I've given him openings to be positve and push and he didn't so I would take that as a positive sign that we are close.

I also believe after five years, that if it doesn't happen by the end of this year, it's not going to. I will go back to lurking, however, I have to say one last think. STOP BASHING the kind, smart people that post here. If you don't have something to contribute then shut up. If you don't like spelling or what is said move to the next post. There use to be some really good people on these sights with great information and they stopped posting. Rudy I thought had one of the most well thought out post we've had in a long time and all the nastiness over spelling? Give me a break. If I were him, I'd stop posting. After all, that's what I did and there were times the information I had would have helped people understand certain things. I have nothing else to add so I'll go back to the beach hotel and swim, it's a lovely night at the beach....RoyalNorthBeach.com[/

• Upvote 2

Sorry to burst your RV bubble again but Ali has done this many times now. :( Doesn't mean there's NOT an RV gonna happen though just for your info. :D

I've been invested in this for 3 years, and have yet to see Ali post steps of cash in procedures on his site" nor has anybody else, i've asked. Now one of KTF's members called and asked Ali some questions early last week ,and asked him why he doesn't, just post cash in procedures instead of answering questions all the time. His response was i don't put the cart in front of the horse till its ready to hit.

I've been invested in this for 3 years, and have yet to see Ali post steps of cash in procedures on his site" nor has anybody else, i've asked. Now one of KTF's members called and asked Ali some questions early last week ,and asked him why he doesn't, just post cash in procedures instead of answering questions all the time. His response was i don't put the cart in front of the horse till its ready to hit.

OH YES HE HAS, because I read it when I first got on here, and thought the RV was surely going to happen the next day!!!! That was when I was new and stupid! BUT OH YES HE DID! :D