Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK26 RUMOR...CASH IN MONDAY? KTF Missions

Eddinar

ALI is preparing to release a list on step by step procedures for cashing out with him this Monday.

If You think about this You should ask Yourself………….WHY?

“Now?”

For many years there has NOT been a need for this.

Just a pleasant thought to think about today.

Be safe today………….Be Happy!

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 5

I just went to KTFM and can't find this ... I see that you posted this in rumors but if Frank26 posted this there should be a link.

Do you have it? ... I'll take another look but I don't see it ... where did you get this?

Hey Doc31...I just found this on DD site...

Edited by Eddinar

ALI is preparing to release a list on step by step procedures for cashing out with him this Monday.

“Now?”

KTF,

Frank

Ok people relax I want and NEED this as bad as anyone else, but think.......this could mean he is just releasing the list of cash in procedures on MONDAY. Not that the actuall RV cash in will be monday. I am getting excited too, but stay grounded and very very prepared. It is right around the corner. GO RVVVVVVVVV Go BENGALS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

“Now?”

KTF,

Frank

I could not find this post by Frank, probably someone trying to imitate him

im sure its just a cash in guide and nothing else...he probably gets lots of calls from all the new investors and is tired of answering the same question over and over...i hope its for something special but im sure frank is just putting a spin on this...thx eddinar for the post....have you noticed dd site runs like crap and half the time it says error...i know he has been doing drawings to collect money to fix it but it just seems like it has gotten worse...he definitely needs a sit upgrade....keep em comin eddinar

• Upvote 1

All it means is Ali is releasing official proceedures for cash in. Geezz, I guess english classes in grade school are no longer teaching sentence structure. How could one possibly read Monday RV in that?

You're correct Earnest T, it does not say RV Monday. It says CASH OUT on Monday, that means RV on Sunday!!!!!

RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVV TTTTIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE B)B)B)

Ok people relax I want and NEED this as bad as anyone else, but think.......this could mean he is just releasing the list of cash in procedures on MONDAY. Not that the actuall RV cash in will be monday. I am getting excited too, but stay grounded and very very prepared. It is right around the corner. GO RVVVVVVVVV Go BENGALS

Wow....people when you take something from someone elses site you have to read further along in the threads. All this was saying is that the procedures for cash out will be listed on Dinar Trades website on Monday....That is it. Not saying you can cash in! This is not in the rumor section there.....because it is not.

Edited by felice
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1