Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shredded Dinars-Can I reassemble?

USNA67

These have been the FUNNIEST 6 pages of posts I have ever read!!!!!

USNA67, you are toooo funny!!!. I haven't laughed this hard in........years.

Thank you for your humor. I appreciate it.......I have been ROTFLMAO for 20 minutes!!!!!! You are my new comedy hero!!!! Great job!

I also was ROTFLMAO..This was very good for us, to make us lighten up. Laughter is good for the soul. I enjoyed the comment, it makes everyone think....Why would he do that???????????? :shakehead :lmao::lmao:

Maybe they will just weigh the bag and tell from the weight how much is there.

Believe it or not, but there was an article about 6 months ago stating that banks were weighing dinar, and not counting it. I forget the variance, but I think it was 1-3%. You may be on to something, but you may have to take that baggie full of dinars to Iraq to get it done.

Lol, mm - I'm sensing he spat on some snot of a snitch, sent him off scowling who then came back at him, snookered him in the schnoz, USNA had a spat snit, spooked his surly spaniel Spot, who salivated on his stash, so he he snit-shredded the suckers surreptitiously and succumbed to his sad, alas regrettable, success. I'm staying far away from snits if they're that nasty!

~ Peace Out

Aahhhhhhh!!! That is so funny!!!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I got into a snit and shredded my dinars. I still have all the strips of paper in a plastic bag. If I glue them back together, can I still cash them in? (You can do this with US currency).

A little self control goes a long way. You should get that under control before, not after you get rich.

To try and answer your question, partially anyway... I did a lot of website work for a local business, the guy running it was some green young guy without a clue. When it came time to pay me the balance owed he said he didn't have it...

I was with him when he bought some Dinar, so I told him to pay me in Dinar, 1 mill worth. He agreed. He told me he'd have to stop by his sister's house where he stored them and pick them up, he was on his way.....

Turns out, when he arrived there he discovered the 3 boy kids using them for monopoly money, they had shredded them and colored on them and there was nothing left worth salvaging. I never got paid and I've never been so pissed of and disgusted with one person's lack of responsibility.

In your case, you did it to yourself, so it's pretty hard to have any sympathy. I'd say it's a very expensive lesson and I hope you learned it well.

After that, I called Ali, and also Dinar Banker's office, but they cannot help and won't. You would have to turn them into the Iraq Treasury most probably, but I doubt you'll get anyone to help because the value is so low, once it has formally RV'd, that may be more likely.

Now, if you can keep yourself from throwing them away in the meantime, you may have an outside chance, but it won't be easy. DO NOT glue or deface them in any way.

For US currency, you send everything to them in a box, all the pieces and shreds and they'll reassemble them and validate them and issue new bills to you in exchange. Doubtful the Iraqi Treasury will be so helpful, odd's aren't too good, but I'd sure give it a try.

I must say, your actions are somewhat disturbing, I'm sure to most of us. You seem like a self-destructive person and your actions personify a lack of paitence, foresight, self-control and an anger management problem. This should be a wake-up call to yourself.

However, you at least are recognizing that it wasn't the most mature thing to do. It may be irreversible, maybe not. I hope you get lucky.

I think most people are astonished that you'd bust up your eggs before they even have a chance to hatch, you do not even know the value of what you destroyed yet, or the downstream cost in your life and to your family, etc.

The primary problem, if I may dare to give my opinion, is that you listened to your own negative affirmations and all the idiotic negative talk coming on the boards. Everyone talks about the guru's and how terrible it is, how they get so angry with them for spreading unrealistic but positive rumors.

This is the opposite of that, and shows how a little negative can sway peoples thinking, hopes and actions if they lose their objectivity... clearly you did that.

I don't mean this as a personal attack, I have no reason to want you to suffer, but stuff like this does happen and maybe someone else can learn from your mistake... hopefully you will glean some wisdom from this expensive lesson.

:)

What all of you missed if what he shredded was WAS and IS worthless...he said they had Saddam's picture on them!!

There are the old Dinar not the good new ones..so he bought the wrong Dinar...

Rich

Wow... dumb and dumber. That changes everything. Unbelievable!

I wonder what he paid for that useless Saddam era currency? He may be sitting on a hole bunch of worthless paper. My stomach would be hurting right about now if I were him...

Really, there is no excuse for that, with so much information out there and so many warnings, a little research, some due-diligence before you make a purchase is just common sense.

Just saying...

Just when you think you've seen everything. Hate to say it, but the term "clueless" keeps rushing though my mind.

I know this is a VERY OLD POSt but it is by far the funniest thing I've read on here. I was looking back at some old post and ran up on this....absolutely HILARIOUS

Seriously people? Why are you continuing to comment on this post? It's TWO YEARS OLD for crying out loud! It was dumb then, the FIRST time I read it, and it's even dumber now that it's being rehashed like it's news! Arrrgggh!

Seriously people? Why are you continuing to comment on this post? It's TWO YEARS OLD for crying out loud! It was dumb then, the FIRST time I read it, and it's even dumber now that it's being rehashed like it's news! Arrrgggh!

oh lighten up....you could have easily by passed this! But instead you had to add you two cents. It was funny and we all could use a laugh around here....geesh
  • Upvote 1