Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEDERAL RESERVE & cbi must read PART 2

rudy1164

People have a very different concept on how markets work, I have heard that THE ISX( IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE) needs to have a tradable currency. Where this idea came from is my question, is the six not functioning on a daily basis, is their market not tradable, it is, that it is not included in the world exchanges as a formidable Quota, affecting market data is a total different story,

This is a question I have been mulling around in my mind for a few days now........ I present it as a question....... What determines a tradable currencey...... does the currency need to revalue to start the 30 day clock for the isx....... or have some of the recent developments already started that clock...... as in being taken of of OFAC list?????

Thanks Rudolph for your thoughts........ Look forward to the next chapter

Rudy, the 3.7 trillion; is that information we can verify online? If so, could you provide a link?

I agree with you on Iran. They have done so much in meddling with this place. At one point I thought they were just going take over, I think they even outlawed farsi in some towns A prosperous Iraq will destabilize Iran.

Thank you for acknowledging and discussing the HCL. For me it had always been a cloudy subject so I appreciate your take.

and I think I understand your take on the market however, doesn't that go along with the 30 day RV before ISX goes international idea? Why 30 days?

Good stuff Rudy

Thank you again :D

I commend him for putting his telephone number on that post... god only knows the phone calls he's getting. Just ask Adam if that was a good idea :lol:

Can't thank you enough for your thoughts and observations. It's logical to me and has a common sense approach. I think we all know it was about the oil... but the by-product of a democracy and the civil unrest in Iran will make this interesting to watch. He's right... no need to attack Iran unless they become a threat to US interests. They Iranian people will make that decision... in fact they tried to take out their beloved <_< leader just a few weeks ago.

While I will never be an advocate of sacrificing American lives for oil... the Bush plan is nothing short of brilliant!

Rudy,

I did not comment on your first post and reserved judgement until your second post. I will have to say that this is a well thought out analysis on where we stand, and thus, where we are going. Your understanding of derivatives, and breakdown of their conceptual statistical probabilities is correct in my opinion because of the need in betting against occurrences as well. Thank you for your information and due diligence in your research.

• Upvote 4

Well what he says makes sense to me. I posted a story awhile back about one of my clients coming into my office and telling me this almost exact story. I believe it was one of the first post I did. The client supposedly was a lawyer for the US Govt under the Bush Administration. He told me the exact story. I have family that works for the Treasury saying one thing but then I hear this story again by a totally different person..... Its got me scratching my head and rethinking things here. I for one tend to believe him. I really hope that he is right and my family member is wrong.

• Upvote 3

Thank you! Looking forward to chapter 3. I'm gaining a higher perspective of how this all works together. After reading this forum for over a month, I was hoping for something with more meat and substance. I must say I was leary after your first post, but now with this second post, you have my attention.

• Upvote 1

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?

GREAT POST AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING. WE NEED TO HEAR MORE FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE A DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING OF WORLD ECONOMICS, FOREX, AND POLITICAL POSITIONING SO I APPLAUD YOUR POST AND THANK YOU. AS FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, I'M NOT ONE TO TALK SO JOIN THE CLUB OF OCCASIONAL MISSPELLORS. NOW, I HAVE A COUPLE OF COMMENTS AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VIEW:

1.) IRAN -- The early RAND Reports and WAR Strategies indicated we economically strangle Iran, mainly by surrounding them with economic successes in Iraq and Afghanistan. The result, an internal implosion from the resistance and America gains deeper strides into Asia, particularly from the resource rich Middle East.

So

Would you agree or disagree that with the recent Lithium findings in Afghanistan (over $1 Trillion), a financially sound and diversified Iraq, and somehow surprising early WTO Assencions indicate this strategy is playing out before our eyes?

2.) DERIVITIVES -- The $791 Trillion in Derivitives ------ Obama and Geitner want more of that action (I should say the Corporation) --- Will Geitner get his request to base currencies more off of the derivitives market and how will the IMF react? support or Reject. Would love to hear your comment.

Again, thank you for sharing and please keep them coming !!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

• Upvote 2

dry.gif This sounds like Dinar Investor 101 and 102 on the fast rack very much like what a University Professor would point out. Are you here to gradually bring DV Investors up to date regarding what every millionaire/billionaire needs to know? If so well, well, well I am overjoyed that community of big money are so concerned about Dinar Investors (new money community) that they are sending out such as yourself to give us a heads up and quick lesson is how do whatever we may do. Helpful as the information is why now?

IMHO the RV is at unrolling and now can no longer be stopped or delayed.cool.gif

"The system of banking have... ever reprobated. I contemplate it as a blot left in all our Constitutions, which, if not covered, will end in their destruction, which is already hit by the gamblers in corruption, and is sweeping away in its progress the fortunes and morals of our citizens." --Thomas Jefferson to John Taylor, 1816. ME 15:18

"The banks... have the regulation of the safety-valves of our fortunes, and... condense and explode them at their will."

--Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 1819. ME 15:224

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate your insight on market forces, HCL and the future of Iran - I agree that Iran has a large enough segment of westernized citizens that the extremists will be overturned from within.

And yes, one of the benefits of freeing Iraq from a brutal dictator is that the US is going to enjoy the financial gain and reduced deficit from the dinar revaluation, but I don't happen to agree with your assertion that cheap oil is the reason that US invaded Iraq.

Maybe I'm naive, but as I recall, the US was part of a multi-national force that invaded as a result of several factors, including the threat by Saddam that he had and was prepared to use WMD against our allies in the region. I don't believe that President Bush sent our military troops to war - knowing the sacrifices they would make - for the promise of cheap oil. JMHO.

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1