Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My positive BOA meeting today 9-15-10

tbush

Thanks for the post. I have BOA as well and am wondering which is better...them or ALI!!! Thanks, again!

First off this is not a rumor since this was my own face to face meeting. Maybe rumor to you but not for me ;) . I am only sharing this to show positive progress with BOA. I drove 2 1/2 hours to Tulsa, Ok. where my district BOA headquarters is located.

My meeting with the BOA rep lasted about 45 min. I explained the IQD situation with this rep from A to Z in ref to the CBI, ISX, WTO, you name it, it was discussed. I then advised her that OFAC sanctions were lifted on Monday and she immediatley jumped on to her computor to check for which she was able to verify that fact for herself. At this time, the reality of the IQD investment hit her (BOA rep) like a ton of bricks. She immediatley went into the private banking sector of BOA with me. She also advised me that my account would be credited while waiting for fund verification via the De La Rue which she stated should not take more than 72 hours. We also discussed briefly about negotiations of the spread at cash in time for which she understood would not be available until that day comes. Prior to ending out meeting she was already trying to set me up with BOA wealth management team which is Merrell Lynch. At this time we were done with our meeting.

• Upvote 2

First off this is not a rumor since this was my own face to face meeting. Maybe rumor to you but not for me ;) . I am only sharing this to show positive progress with BOA. I drove 2 1/2 hours to Tulsa, Ok. where my district BOA headquarters is located.

My meeting with the BOA rep lasted about 45 min. I explained the IQD situation with this rep from A to Z in ref to the CBI, ISX, WTO, you name it, it was discussed. I then advised her that OFAC sanctions were lifted on Monday and she immediatley jumped on to her computor to check for which she was able to verify that fact for herself. At this time, the reality of the IQD investment hit her (BOA rep) like a ton of bricks. She immediatley went into the private banking sector of BOA with me. She also advised me that my account would be credited while waiting for fund verification via the De La Rue which she stated should not take more than 72 hours. We also discussed briefly about negotiations of the spread at cash in time for which she understood would not be available until that day comes. Prior to ending out meeting she was already trying to set me up with BOA wealth management team which is Merrell Lynch. At this time we were done with our meeting.

:D:D:D ...... not surprised! Very good..... my brother and I just talked with a bank manager @ Chase in Houston, TX yesterday 09/14/10 and asked if they were dealing with the Iraqi dinar, and she said no.... followed by a 5 second pause then a well if you have some you can bring it in and we can negotiate.... (Obviously my brother and I were like huh, I thought she just said "they don't deal with the Iraqi dinar?")...

We asked her "what do you mean negotiate? You mean negotiate the spread?" and she answered "yes" and it was left at that! we think she knows something that we don't that's going to happen in the near future but who knows?!?!!!

Regardless we believe that this is a good sign!

• Upvote 4

Nice....love to hear it ....hopefully we are close to ending the ride. GO RV in 2010!!!

Curious to know if you were already a member of BOA and if so would there be any fees associated with this transaction? Thanks for sharing your story.

Its amazing how some BOA knows what is going on with the dinar and yet other BOA looks at you like you are some freak from MARS :lol::lol:

Mrref, I agree. I have been invetsed for quite a long time and was frustrated with the response from other small branch BOA's and so I found Oklahoma district BOA headquarters and the response was 360 degrees the opposite.

• Upvote 2

First off this is not a rumor since this was my own face to face meeting. Maybe rumor to you but not for me wink.gif . I am only sharing this to show positive progress with BOA. I drove 2 1/2 hours to Tulsa, Ok. where my district BOA headquarters is located.

Thank you for the post. It is very timely.

Wouldn't you imagine that all BOA'S should be on the same page regardless rather its a teller, customer service,or Bank Manager :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be nice to imagine that all BOA's personnel are on the same page, but realistically maybe 100 of the thousands of branches know what the right hand and left hand are doing. You must deal with one of the 100. In 52 years I haven't been that lucky!
  • Upvote 1

Curious to know if you were already a member of BOA and if so would there be any fees associated with this transaction? Thanks for sharing your story.

No I am not a member of BOA. The rep was advised of that, I also told her that I researched in depth BOA, Chase, WF and weighed pro's and con's and kept ending up with BOA. I did advise her that at the right time I would open an account and start business with her (BOA). She was just fine with that. Even if BOA says there is not a fee for transactions to your IQD......There IS and it's called the SPREAD for what they are willing to buy back your dinar for. Keep that in mind... They are going to make plenty off of what you have.

• Upvote 3

Its amazing how some BOA knows what is going on with the dinar and yet other BOA looks at you like you are some freak from MARS :lol::lol:

Easy there big fella, I am a freak from mars dude! B)

But on the other side...............hey tbush, great post and info my man. very very cool to hear that. ;)

tbush, good stuff there. you got me pumped up! good job ;)

• Upvote 1

It would be nice to imagine that all BOA's personnel are on the same page, but realistically maybe 100 of the thousands of branches know what the right hand and left hand are doing. You must deal with one of the 100. In 52 years I haven't been that lucky!

WOW :lol:

Easy there big fella, I am a freak from mars dude! B)

But on the other side...............hey tbush, great post and info my man. very very cool to hear that. ;)

tbush, good stuff there. you got me pumped up! good job ;)

[size="4"]Crap I thought I was the only freak from Mars on this site. :lol::lol: [/size]

Edited by mrref

Mrref, I agree. I have been invetsed for quite a long time and was frustrated with the response from other small branch BOA's and so I found Oklahoma district BOA headquarters and the response was 360 degrees the opposite.

Wouldn't that be 180 degrees? 360 is right where you started, while 180 is the polar opposite.

Either way, thank you for this update...all 360 degrees of it! :D

• Upvote 1

No I am not a member of BOA. The rep was advised of that, I also told her that I researched in depth BOA, Chase, WF and weighed pro's and con's and kept ending up with BOA. I did advise her that at the right time I would open an account and start business with her (BOA). She was just fine with that. Even if BOA says there is not a fee for transactions to your IQD......There IS and it's called the SPREAD for what they are willing to buy back your dinar for. Keep that in mind... They are going to make plenty off of what you have.

Thanks for explaining that. Also to inform everyone, Chase told me yesterday that if you open an account with them you are not considered an "active" member for 61 days. So if you had the dinars and wanted to cash them in right after opening an account, that can not happen. I thought that was odd! BOA does not have a waiting period, I know, cause I called and asked them as well. Whitney Bank- only available in 5 states, La. , Ala. , Georgia for sure, also will sell and buy dinars. There is no waiting period to have an account with them.

I bank with Union Bank of California.

They have a Private Bank program.

Union Bank's private banking services are

available to affluent individuals, professional

service firms, and not-for-profit organizations

that want to reach their financial aspirations.

If you are interested in learning more about

this unique banking relationship, please

contact us at any of the 17 exclusive offices

of The Private Bank.

Well, I just called my local office and they

had no clue what I was talking about in

regards to Iraqi Dinar.

The lady I spoke with had never even

heard if it.

If anyone here who banks with Union Bank

of California would like to call their local

Private Bank, here's a list of numbers

and addresses.

Good Luck...

Union Banks Private Bank list.

Wouldn't that be 180 degrees? 360 is right where you started, while 180 is the polar opposite.

Either way, thank you for this update...all 360 degrees of it! :D

HAH!!~ now that's funny.. you are right 180 degrees :rolleyes:

I bank with Union Bank of California.

They have a Private Bank program.

Union Bank's private banking services are

available to affluent individuals, professional

service firms, and not-for-profit organizations

that want to reach their financial aspirations.

If you are interested in learning more about

this unique banking relationship, please

contact us at any of the 17 exclusive offices

of The Private Bank.

Well, I just called my local office and they

had no clue what I was talking about in

regards to Iraqi Dinar.

The lady I spoke with had never even

heard if it.

If anyone here who banks with Union Bank

of California would like to call their local

Private Bank, here's a list of numbers

and addresses.

Good Luck...

Union Banks Private Bank list.

Mr. Parrot, Pretty much the same with BOA. BOA's private banking for individuals with assets of over 2 million dollars to start.