Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to invest in the ISX

Hi all, IMHO do yourself good by going thru the iraqi embassy way. Investing on penny stocks in day trading can reduce the risk of their trades as they will have a chance to purchase low priced stocks, thus, minimizing the risk of losing a lot of money.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all'

9Once we have performed all the necessary preliminary paper work and mailed it off to Warka, then what?)

Once we are confirmed by Warka then are we able to pick out our own Stocks on the ISX and if so' how do we do this, or does a finance manager from Warka pick out stocks for us?

Thanks,

Ish

• 1 month later...

Hello to all'

9Once we have performed all the necessary preliminary paper work and mailed it off to Warka, then what?)

Once we are confirmed by Warka then are we able to pick out our own Stocks on the ISX and if so' how do we do this, or does a finance manager from Warka pick out stocks for us?

Thanks,

Ish

Thats a good question.............Does anybody know the answer?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have most current warka mailing address so I can my docs for ISX. I must have wrong one as it gets returned.

You can find out all the information you need by joining as a VIP. In the VIP forum you'll be able to have all your questions answered and also in Adams book RV intel that is free for all VIP members.

Good luck,

Captainron601

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can find out all the information you need by joining as a VIP. In the VIP forum you'll be able to have all your questions answered and also in Adams book RV intel that is free for all VIP members.

Good luck,

Captainron601

thank you good sir!

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I saw your letter sample to sell your shares. I just set up my ISX account. What letter should I use to purchase stock?

Thanks,

B-

are you setup to trade through warka or through a different brokerage firm? if you are setup to through a brokerage firm, they have the sell/buy order form on their site.

most of them will use the same form except with their company letter head. typically you can find the form in the "law" section. check out rabee securities for a ensample:

http://www.rabeesecurities.com/laws

additionally: also review the law for "non-iraqi investors" as it gives pretty detailed instructions. here is an excerpt:

ISX should prepare buying and selling order forms in both Arabic and English, which shall include: order number, time and date of order, means by which the order was received, investor name, number of shares, price ( fixed or market price ), order type, order validity period.

The order can be given by electronic mail or by the investor’s authorized representative or by other means on the condition that the broker shall bear responsibility for buying and selling depending on the relation and trust between broker and investor on one side and guarantees submitted by the investor on the other.

Edited by TrinityeXchange

• 3 months later...

are you setup to trade through warka or through a different brokerage firm? if you are setup to through a brokerage firm, they have the sell/buy order form on their site.

most of them will use the same form except with their company letter head. typically you can find the form in the "law" section. check out rabee securities for a ensample:

http://www.rabeesecurities.com/laws

additionally: also review the law for "non-iraqi investors" as it gives pretty detailed instructions. here is an excerpt:

ISX should prepare buying and selling order forms in both Arabic and English, which shall include: order number, time and date of order, means by which the order was received, investor name, number of shares, price ( fixed or market price ), order type, order validity period.

The order can be given by electronic mail or by the investor’s authorized representative or by other means on the condition that the broker shall bear responsibility for buying and selling depending on the relation and trust between broker and investor on one side and guarantees submitted by the investor on the other.

Hi Trinity, I have been trying to send you a private message. I have a couple of questions on what type of system you are using to show projections. I am invested but would like to be able to see a projected outcome as to make a little better decisions on my other investments. I don't like to talk on the forums so much about investing in the ISX. IF there is any way to private message that would be great if not that's ok too. Thank you for your time and all the information you give.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello does anyone know who do I make the $103 money order payable to when im sending off my declaration form to the Iraqi embassy?

http://www.arabchamber.org/iraq/index.htm

ISX

The fee to certify a copy of your passport, a copy of your ID, and three notarized signatures is $103.00 Please include a prepaid return envelop with a tracking number like FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you include your email address you will receive an email confirming that we received your document, and another email to let you that we are going to ship your envelope back to you after we have finished the certification,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five business days (does not include mailing time).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>> We accept personal check, company check, or money order payable to: Arab American Chamber of Commerce.

>>> We also accept Visa, Mastercard & Amex credit card payments from companies only. (5% handling fee is applied).

>>> Billing: Upon request for billing, pharmaceutical companies that are registered with the FDA, patent and trade mark offices, and forwarding companies that have a current "G" account will receive their invoice with the certified documents.

If you are using FedEx, or UPS: Please send an extra self addressed airway bill . Send to:

Arab American Chamber of Commerce, 1615 Bay Head Road, Annapolis MD 21409. Tel: (410) 349-4900

In case you are using regular mail, please include a stamped, self addressed envelope.

Does it matter which Country you`re from , or could you set this up from anywhere in the world?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scorpian

Doesn't matter where you are from.

• Upvote 2

Well done Goldie, youre on a role answering questions here!

Thanks

BTW, I'm hearing the minimum shares you can buy thorugh WArka is 200K so on avg how much USD/IQD did it cost to buy 200K shares of a company?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Gainesm, I have the same question.  I have an isx investing number from Warka Bank, but I'm not sure if it's good to trade with the isx in general with another bank or if I have to re-register with another bank.  Warka Bank's website is back up and running as I type this, but I am wary of trying to make a trade with them and I am looking for another alternative for trading on the isx.  Any help here would be appreciated!

I would check out Aljazera brokerage. I bought Asiacell and have done well with Aljazera, I've also transferred most of my portfolio from Warka cause Aljazera has way better customer service. Hasan is the man! He gets things done and always answers all my questions without delay...

Go RV :-)

• Upvote 1

I currently have my IBC set up and in process of setting up the IBC bank account. Looking to invest in the ISX.

Would it be better to set up the ISX account in the IBC business name or personal?

I currently have my IBC set up and in process of setting up the IBC bank account. Looking to invest in the ISX.

Would it be better to set up the ISX account in the IBC business name or personal?

If you're looking for asset protection for you're ISX portfolio, I sure would set it up that way...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Adam,

Would you still recommend your link above for a brand newbie to stock exchange investing? I have under $1,000 that I would like to invest in the ISX, but am not sure that amount of money is sufficient, and several above have encouraged checking out the Aljazeera brokerage, instead of going through Warka.

I think there are probably many of us newer Dinarians (I've been part of DV for a year now) would be really interested in taking a deeper step into this opportunity, but I know I need my hand held just a little with a good "how-to" list. Just wondering if your "how-to" list (linked above) is still the way to proceed?

Kind regards and blessings on you and your whole team,

RedTailed Hawk

• 5 years later...