Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Much does the US Govt hold?

stroyble123

I read that Iraq bought US dollars with 5.5 trillion dinar (which are still in the U.S. possession) some time back in order to have $$ to pay their salaries....govt people etc, state workers......so Id say the amount could go as High as 5.5 trillion.

but you'd have to see the books to know for sure.

That would be nice, but...

According to the IMF Country Report No. 10/72, Iraq's DEC 2010 projected "Net foreign exchange assets (in millions of U.S. dollars)" is $44 Billion. That would make it pretty hard to collect on $1 Trillion.

Adam claims that the VIP Club holds 25 Billion. With an RV of 1:1, if the VIPs were the only ones in the world to cash out, it would wipe out over half of Iraq's International Reserves.

The problem with this investment is that everybody doesn't care to know that each country in the world has to back up their currency. If you expect to cash out, somebody has to have the money to pay you. Iraq has a high International Reserve at the current exchange rate. If they RV'd at 1 cent, their reserve ratio would plummet, and this would cause a run on the banks who could only support a small fraction of the demand.

*The first person who says that Iraq is going to deplete their reserves and then spend the next few decades pumping oil out of the ground and giving that away too wins a prize.

Yeah, and if you believe that is all tIraq has, then you obviously didn't see and hear Shabbi say that Iraq is rich ( eventually ). I'm not worried about Iraqs' ability to pay up, but since we are Americans, we most likely be cashing in, in America. Where are we going to get the money? Simple, we will just print more!

According to the IMF Country Report No. 10/72, Iraq's DEC 2010 projected "Net foreign exchange assets (in millions of U.S. dollars)" is $44 Billion. That would make it pretty hard to collect on $1 Trillion.

Adam claims that the VIP Club holds 25 Billion. With an RV of 1:1, if the VIPs were the only ones in the world to cash out, it would wipe out over half of Iraq's International Reserves.

The problem with this investment is that everybody doesn't care to know that each country in the world has to back up their currency. If you expect to cash out, somebody has to have the money to pay you. Iraq has a high International Reserve at the current exchange rate. If they RV'd at 1 cent, their reserve ratio would plummet, and this would cause a run on the banks who could only support a small fraction of the demand.

*The first person who says that Iraq is going to deplete their reserves and then spend the next few decades pumping oil out of the ground and giving that away too wins a prize.

You're saying that Iraq can't afford to RV at $.01. Is that correct? I keep trying to understand the big picture, but I'm at a loss. Seriously. When I originally purchased my dinar I was convinced that a revaluation was imminent. That was 3 years ago. I recently read a long piece (on this site) that explained in detail how an RV would work to benefit both the US and Iraq. Can anyone explain how this fits with the much simpler concept that Iraq really can't afford to RV?

I read that Iraq bought US dollars with 5.5 trillion dinar (which are still in the U.S. possession) some time back in order to have $$ to pay their salaries....govt people etc, state workers......so Id say the amount could go as High as 5.5 trillion.

but you'd have to see the books to know for sure.

----------------

Ditto

Oh, I see now. If Iraq RVs at $1.00, the U.S. Treasury is going to print a few million dollars to pay me off, another $25 Billion to pay off the VIP Club, and who knows how many more billions to pay off the rest of you. This investment is a shoe-in.

You and Truthseeker....WHY in the hell are you here? You guys ALWAYS poo poo the investment. I am so sick of you guys doing this. You are WORSE than TerryK and his everyday predictions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You and Truthseeker....WHY in the hell are you here? You guys ALWAYS poo poo the investment. I am so sick of you guys doing this. You are WORSE than TerryK and his everyday predictions.

Everyday we hear that exercise and a healthy diet makes you fit and strong, no? Seems to me Dustin Hayes,Truthseeker and the like are just exercising their first amendment right in a healthy attempt to keep our country fit and strong. Those that would deny them that right are the same who would lock the doors to a health club because the are offended by the sight of fit, strong and healthy AMERICANS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It would be nice if people would try and prove Dustin wrong with facts and logic rather than resort to shooting the messenger.

• Upvote 7

Oh, I see now. If Iraq RVs at $1.00, the U.S. Treasury is going to print a few million dollars to pay me off, another $25 Billion to pay off the VIP Club, and who knows how many more billions to pay off the rest of you. This investment is a shoe-in.

Then , just take your OWN advice & cash in your Dinar NOW, & leave us all alone. If you really believed in what you are pretending to, put YOUR $ WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. You are just trying to SCARE US into chashing in now, so you can hold on to yours & think of us as big suckers that you conned.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dustin, this has been my question that nobody has been addressing. The math just doesn't compute to me. With all that has been puchased, and this # keeps going up, how can they afford to RV at all??????????? Iraq doesn't have enough to make every country rich. I wish I was wrong because I have bought in too, but the fact is the #s don't add up. Why isn't anyone looking at this realistically?

According to the Bank for International Settlements,[3] average daily turnover in global foreign exchange markets is estimated at $3.98 trillion, as of April 2007.

The $3.21 trillion break-down is as follows:

* $1.005 trillion in spot transactions

* $362 billion in outright forwards

* $1.714 trillion in foreign exchange swaps

* $129 billion estimated gaps in reporting

The Rumor that I have seen in the past is that the USA holds 1 trillion in Iraqi Dinar. Can anyone provide a legit link for this info? if that is true and it RV's 1 to 1-That would help our national debt and our economy-Thanks in advance folks!

I read somewhere in the Internet that us gouv. owned 3.3T dinars. The chinese gouv. owned most.

It would be nice if people would try and prove Dustin wrong with facts and logic rather than resort to shooting the messenger.

How is it shooting the messenger? This IS his opinion is it not? Haven't we told dustin and Truth to look at Scooter's posts? Haven't others had knockdown dragouts with them showing them the proof? I THINK it has been done enough with both of them. If they don't want to see the light about this investment, then I say what I said earlier.

The problem is no one answered the man's question. You only gave guesses. Seems like you've traveled around the world, but did answer the man's question. Momma says, 'if you have to beat around the bush to tell something, then you ain't telling the truth to begin with." All we need is some smart fellowers to do the research and come back with an answer. Until then don't keep nagging at the poor guy who ask the question. Is this some big secret we are not suppose to know. Momma says, it's a mighty hard thing to keep a secret. Something inside you just wants to let it out. So somwhere on this internet, somebody has let the secret out. Now we made need a Sherlock Homes to find the answer. But there' enough people on here smarter than me that ought ot be able uncover the secret.

• Upvote 2

The problem is no one answered the man's question. You only gave guesses. Seems like you've traveled around the world, but did answer the man's question. Momma says, 'if you have to beat around the bush to tell something, then you ain't telling the truth to begin with." All we need is some smart fellowers to do the research and come back with an answer. Until then don't keep nagging at the poor guy who ask the question. Is this some big secret we are not suppose to know. Momma says, it's a mighty hard thing to keep a secret. Something inside you just wants to let it out. So somwhere on this internet, somebody has let the secret out. Now we made need a Sherlock Homes to find the answer. But there' enough people on here smarter than me that ought ot be able uncover the secret.

No, I don't have to answer his question. I am not a guru. Like Mr.Rich has said I TOO am just a guy sitting in his underwear looking at his computer screen....that is unless I am in the restaurant... :D

• Upvote 1

It would be nice if the negative people who are on this site could prove with facts and logic why the dinar will not RV/RI. Once it happens they will just go away, and find something else that they can be indiffernt to. Proof works both ways!

Everyone seems to forget most currency is digital on a computer screen, the banks only hold about 25% in reserve, if everyone went to their banks today and demanded their money it would not happen. And most contries can't back up their currency with cash or gold. As strong as China is right now if we pulled Walmart out of China they would poop a brick. People keep complaining about our jobs going over seas but they can't stop buying Chinas junk!!! If everyone would stick to MADE IN AMERICA we would have more jobs and never have to borrow from China. Why can't the politians do something about it??????????? So back to Dinars when you go to cash in you will probably leave with a deposit slip not millions in cash.

• Upvote 1

I'm definitely not an expert when it comes to this investment or economics 101 but at the top of the Rumors Forum is a post by an Economist that is pinned. I by no means take it as the gospel but I don't have anything else to go on. It states in Part II that it will cost Iraq $130USD per 10,000IQD cashed in at a 1:1 ratio. I strongly advise whomever thinks that Iraq can't "afford" to RV to read the post in its entirety. It definitely made me feel more comfortable with this investement. Happy reading and Stay Positive!

• Upvote 1

Dustin I am pointing out the amount of currency swapping everyday. Sometimes the idea of our investment appears to big to happen. I found it interesting on how much is traded in forex. So maybe next time instead of OK AND why don't you try and engage with at least a sentence

The funniest part of that "Economist Explanation" is the people who said "That makes sense now."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=31547&qpid=190665#ixzz0zEJnHhHM

yep, it is funny

what you fail to 'see' is the Ponzi nature of the world wide fiat money system

what benefits the bankers and elite, is good

what doesn't benefit all the others is not important