Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could it be Mid October?

JHeezy

Hey guys, Its Jesse. Hope all is well. I have been reading on all the speculations and dates and rates, and when is it going to RV. Well no one knows....right? Well recently there has been intel I believe scooter had done some research on the dates, and pulled some files on speculative dates and If im not mistaken I believe there were a few in mid october? If anyone has the link please post it. However I just pulled this off of

OANDA fcx site: when prompted to "learn more about the Dinar"

Notes on the Iraqi Dinar

The new Iraqi Dinar was released on October 15, 2003. It replaced all "old" Dinar and "Swiss" Dinar banknotes, which as of January 15th 2004 were no longer legal tender.

The conversion rates for the new Iraqi dinars were as follows:

one "old" Dinar was exchanged for one new Iraqi Dinar

one unit of the "Swiss" Dinar (used throughout Iraq until the early 1990's, and still used in some northern areas of Iraq) was exchanged for 150 new Iraqi Dinars.

The new Iraqi Dinar banknotes look similar to the former national ("Swiss") Dinar notes, but have more security features to guard against counterfeiting, are more durable so will suffer less "wear and tear," and have many more denominations.

The new currency is convertible into non-Iraqi currencies, including the US dollar, at the prevailing market rate.

To see pictures of the banknotes of Iraq, go to FXGallery.

OANDA does not exchange Iraqi Dinars (including physical banknotes) to any other currency.

October 15th.... 7 years ago.

TRACONESU02 recently posted a topic stating that 7 yrs ago the executive order 13315 had been signed.

October 15th, 2010 is exactly 43 days away....

Now completely speculating... How many can hold on till then?

Gosh it feels good to know we are this close.. WOOOOOOOOOO LETS GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody has any links that suggest October please post them. Thanks guys. Keep the faith.

Still Standing,

Jesse

• Upvote 4

I honestly don't think it will go till October. From what Ive been reading and researching the ISX goes international at the end of October and has to have a active, stable and trading currency for 30-45 days before that. Ill admit the currency is all that's listed BUT do you think the Dinar will go international like it is now, don't think so. I also think that after Ramadan is over you will see news comes out of Iraq fast and heavy. I believe that in all the news we will be seeing it will be so much we will be picking through articles and then go "Wow it RV'd". But like always its just my humble thoughts and opinion and are to be considered as such.

Edited by 00castle
  • Upvote 3

Jesse, thanks for posting. From all the buzz in the media and from the highly informative posts from you, Scooter, and others, it seems like the RV is right around the corner, coming around to pick us all up and take of for the best ride of our lives. If that happens on 7 October or sooner, that's just hunky dory with me.

Hey guys, Its Jesse. Hope all is well. I have been reading on all the speculations and dates and rates, and when is it going to RV. Well no one knows....right? Well recently there has been intel I believe scooter had done some research on the dates, and pulled some files on speculative dates and If im not mistaken I believe there were a few in mid october? If anyone has the link please post it. However I just pulled this off of

OANDA fcx site: when prompted to "learn more about the Dinar"

Notes on the Iraqi Dinar

The new Iraqi Dinar was released on October 15, 2003. It replaced all "old" Dinar and "Swiss" Dinar banknotes, which as of January 15th 2004 were no longer legal tender.

The conversion rates for the new Iraqi dinars were as follows:

one "old" Dinar was exchanged for one new Iraqi Dinar

one unit of the "Swiss" Dinar (used throughout Iraq until the early 1990's, and still used in some northern areas of Iraq) was exchanged for 150 new Iraqi Dinars.

The new Iraqi Dinar banknotes look similar to the former national ("Swiss") Dinar notes, but have more security features to guard against counterfeiting, are more durable so will suffer less "wear and tear," and have many more denominations.

The new currency is convertible into non-Iraqi currencies, including the US dollar, at the prevailing market rate.

To see pictures of the banknotes of Iraq, go to FXGallery.

OANDA does not exchange Iraqi Dinars (including physical banknotes) to any other currency.

October 15th.... 7 years ago.

TRACONESU02 recently posted a topic stating that 7 yrs ago the executive order 13315 had been signed.

October 15th, 2010 is exactly 43 days away....

Now completely speculating... How many can hold on till then?

Gosh it feels good to know we are this close.. WOOOOOOOOOO LETS GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody has any links that suggest October please post them. Thanks guys. Keep the faith.

Still Standing,

skip to main | skip to sidebar

Iraqi Dinar

For the future millionaires the New Iraq economy will create...

Search Results

undefined

undefined

Reval is starting October 17th 2010!!!

Get your Iraqi Dinar ready! From inside sources, the reval of the Iraqi Dinar will begin October 17th 2010.

Check back soon for details on how to cash in.

Congratulations, it was worth the wait!

1 comments:

rosegallaher said...

August 26, 2010 1:16 PM

This post has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Custom Search

Blog Roll

PC Pros Online

Do It Yourself by Mark

Categories

How much NID? (1)

Archives

▼ 2010 (1)

▼ August (1)

Reval is starting October 17th 2010!!!

► 2009 (26)

► November (2) Letter from CBI - November 18th 2009The Iraqi Dinar WILL REVALUE SOON!

► September (7) A Crude Peg for the Iraqi Dinar9/5 Alsumaria TV Iraq, Iraq news | Economics |9/4 NPR Topics: Iraq9/3 Yahoo! News: Iraq News | Full Coverage9/3 CNN.com - WORLD/Middle East9/2 Iraqi Dinar - Can you gain profit?9/2 Iraq Dinar Speculation

► August (2) Iraqi Dinar Revaluation???Zawya is publishing hype...

► July (7) Bank of Baghdad to join ISX electronic trading ses...Japex in talks to develop big Iraq oilfield-Nikkei...One BIG Question...2,500,000 Iraqi Dinar... For Sale!Welcome to Central Bank of Iraq - NEW WEBSITEDollar to Dinar? Coming Sooner Than You ThinkEditors thoughts...

► May (4) Exchange Rate is on the move...Exchange rate 1 usd = 1167.50 nidI have a feeling that the inflation rate is going ...I have a feeling that the inflation rate is going ...

► January (4) 2-3 Iraqi dinar = 2- 2.5 US dollars --- Is this fo...The Central Bank of Iraq is raising the value of i...Latest XE Conversion Rates -- 1,140.60 IQDIraq on a roll

► 2008 (50)

► December (10) Latest XE.com coversion rate 1 USD = 1,155.60 IQDNew Partner ForumJapan to withdraw air defense force from IraqBritain to withdraw remaining troops from Iraq by ...Iraqis wish for better security, economy in Eid al...Automated Forex Expert AdvisorNID Rates for the Last Year to NowExchange rates for Jan. 2007 to Nov .2008 (ID/USD)...Getting Tired...Troops to Withdrawl less than 1.5 years

► October (9) Iraq opens bidding on oil contractsIraq kicks off first oil bid roundIraq’s SOFA fightHard times... please support us...STOCKS SOAR! (IN BAGHDAD)PHOTOS: Iraqi National Police patrol Hayy Aamel to...Sewage network on the way in KarbalaIraq ready to replace US troops in Baghdad

► September (10) Any Valid Guesstimate When Revalue Will Occur? Wit...History of the Iraqi DinarIraq: Re-Value the Iraqi Dinar? Yes!WORLD ECONOMIC OUTLOOK

► August (1)

► July (6)

► June (14)

► 2007 (96)

► December (1)

► November (4)

► October (10)

► September (15)

► August (27)

► July (19)

► June (20)

Iraqi Millionaire RSS