Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Daddy: INTEL!

k98nights

another site: INTEL!

August 17, 2010 ·

All,

I just want you to know that I believe we will see an RV…. SOON! I feel strongly my time line (by end of Oct) remains intact. I will NOT reveal any details to back my proclamation, but I do feel we will be blessed sooner than you may think. As I’ve been saying recently, please hang in there…. just a while longer…

Go Dinar!

another site

• Upvote 2

You must acquire the decoder ring to get the full message. Just kiddin. I saw a rainbow and at the end of it was a pot of gold. As I reached down to grab it a little green man that looked like Maliki ran off with it screaming not yet. That's about the time the dog starting licking my face and I woke up. Oh well. Thanks Woody for the inspirational post. Our dreams will come true one day. God Bless Semper Fi ;) ;)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

don't promote other sites: INTEL!

August 17, 2010 ·

All,

I just want you to know that I believe we will see an RV…. SOON! I feel strongly my time line (by end of Oct) remains intact. I will NOT reveal any details to back my proclamation, but I do feel we will be blessed sooner than you may think. As I’ve been saying recently, please hang in there…. just a while longer…

Go Dinar!

don't promote other sites

Hillarity - But I hope TRUE...meaning SOONER rather than LATER...Like By October 2010!!!huh.gifhuh.gifwink.gifwink.gif

August 17, 2010 ·

All,

Go Dinar!

Wow - he went WAY out on a limb on this "prediction" ... he later went on to say that he believes children will dress in disguises and go door to door for candy by the end of October! LOL!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

August 17, 2010 ·

All,

Go Dinar!

why waste our time with this?

• Downvote 2

August 17, 2010 ·

All,

Go Dinar!

Sorry, this isn't intel or a rumor, this is an opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats cool Woody you do not have to. Pretty much every thing points to between Oct. & Dec. Thanks for all the news post and the research you have done this year.I thinks you and Sunshine are doing a great job keeping up with the truth. Or at least the printed word only a few folks know the truth ,and I ain't one of them folks ."All i know is what I read in the Papers." (Will Rogers)

August 17, 2010 ·

All,

Go Dinar!

Alright, can anyone tell me if DD usually makes these kinds of statements? This sounds more like a Terry K post. I am not trying to bash DD, just wondering if this is typical for him. Obviously I'm new.

Edited by TBnhispower

August 17, 2010 ·

All,

Go Dinar!

Wow, thanks for making my day. ;) You are always on top of things, with the great Posting, etc. I think you are correct. I believe we are about to see some great things happening. They have to be ready to move...they need the funds to pay Kawait off. Not to mention all of the people who want to invest BIG into IRAQ! :D

Thanks for always making my reading more interesting and a great learning experience!