Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is really Happening with IRAQ

VIZIOIRAQI

Where does Iraq fit into bible prophecy anyway? There are many references and chapters, but before I break it down for you I need to deal with some more pressing issues. It seems as though some people lost hope in their investment of the dinar after the events of this week. I have had some people ask me to clarify my comments on gold in the last post as well. So Let me address those items first then I will save the best for last.

Iraq had until last Wednesday August 4th to get the government together and get everyone seated. They failed in that goal which could mean the UN will step in to help form this government. This in turn may lower the value of the dinar when it revalues, That is, IF it revalues according to some people. Let’s just address this.

There are several factors that determine the value of a nation’s currency. They are

1. War Time. Is the country at war? That will quickly devalue a currency, especially if it is perceived that the country who’s currency is in question is not winning the war.

2. Inflation. If the country is caught in hyper or high inflation then the currency will devalue. This is due to the fact that to much currency is in circulation.

3. Over Printing If the country is printing to much currency then that will devalue the currency and cause inflation.

4. GDP If you take the total of consumer spending and investment, Government spending and investment, private business spending and investment, and exports minus imports you will get a number called Gross Domestic Product or GDP. This GDP contributes to the value of a currency. It is a reflection of the nation’s economy.

5. Fiat Currencies. If a currency is backed by a commodity such as Gold, Silver, or Oil then it is worth more. If the currency is backed by nothing then it is considered a fiat currency or faith based. Basically a fiat currency is a currency where you take the governments word for it’s value. This is the problem with currencies that are backed by nothing. You basically take the governments word in good faith of it’s value.

6. Unstable Government. If the government no matter what the type is viewed as unstable. The currency will be worth less. The more stable the government then the more the currency will be worth. All currencies are backed by the government they represent. And if there is a chance of civil war or unrest with the current regime. Then that will have a negative effect on the value of any currency.

Out of all the things listed here Iraq’s main problem is the fact that the government has not been seated. The main problem seems to be the post of prime minister. There have been two people fighting for this post. The prime minister forms the rest of the government. Prime minister Nuri al-Maliki lost the election by a very narrow margin to Iyad Allawi. Since the elections in March Maliki has been using the courts to stall. While he has been contesting the results he has been recruiting support from elected blocks to stay in power. This fight has been going on since march 7th. I believe that had Allawi been seated then the RV would have already occurred, and we would all be done with this by now.

The press is no help. It is really hard to figure out just what is going on over in Iraq. The only thing left to do is research the UN and its outer organizations. I spent some time to research organizations like the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for documents concerning Iraq. Talk about looking for a needle in a hay stack. It is interesting to note that the UN has already anticipated this out come if it should happen. The IMF and the UN have provisions in place in the restructuring documents just in case the election did not go well. Iraq had until Wednesday august 4th to seat the government. There was a meeting held at the UN on August 4th. (UNAMI) Iraq basically ignored the UN’s basic instruction. FORM THE GOVERNMENT!! Most people feel that now the UN will step in and when it does the dinar will revalue lower because the government will be viewed as less unstable.

Let me first say that you and I represent 10 percent of the dinar that is currently in circulation today. The other 90 percent of dinar is held by foreign governments outside of Iraq. The US is the largest dinar holder. There is way to much invested to let this whole thing go bad.

The ambassador from Iraq (Bayati) specifically asked for ch 7 to be released. He talked about the “progress” they had achieved in the only 2 areas of sanctions against them: arms and money. Remember, Zebari is the Foreign Minister of Iraq. The guy we saw on the webcast is the ambassador to the UN from Iraq—his name is Bayati. In closed meetings, Zebari and Bayati were present—now Zebari is doing the talking. In the S/2010/403 document, Zebari provides additional info about Iraq’s steps to have the weapons/arms ban lifted. HE DOESN’T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT MONEY. In S/2010/404, he officially “asks” for the UNAMI mandate to be renewed. He talks about security being improved and that efforts are being taken to form a government. All he said was he “hopes that the provision of assistance will be in accordance with specific mechanisms and with the prior approval of the Government of Iraq, in the manner referred to in my letter dated 6 August 2007.

If the UNSC is forced to step in because Iraq can’t form a government, the RV can still happen. IRAQ’s MONEY IS NOT IN THEIR CONTROL REGARDLESS. The UNSC wants to let them grow up and act like true leaders–but if they don’t, Daddy can step in and manage their affairs–and money–for them.

OK now lets look at some current news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100805

UN calls on Iraq to take steps to end sanctions

By EDITH M. LEDERER, Associated Press Writer Edith M. Lederer, Associated Press Writer – Thu Aug 5, 2:14 pm ET

UNITED NATIONS – The U.N. Security Council called on Iraq Thursday to address all outstanding issues related to Kuwait, oil-for-food program contracts, and disarmament so it can cancel sanctions and more than 70 resolutions adopted after the 1990 invasion of Kuwait.

In a resolution adopted unanimously extending the U.N.’s civilian mission in Iraq for a year, the council said it recognized “the importance of Iraq achieving international standing equal to that which it held” before the first resolution was adopted immediately after Saddam Hussein’s invasion.

Iraq’s U.N. Ambassador Hamid al-Bayati told the council Wednesday that “the most important issue facing Iraq … remains to get rid of the burden” of resolutions adopted under Chapter VII of the U.N. Charter, which can be militarily enforced.

U.S. Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg said canceling the resolutions is also “a priority” for the United States.

“I’m encouraged by the steps that have been taken” thus far, he said in Washington. “There are some steps that Iraq itself needs to take.”

Iraq still has outstanding issues with Kuwait, including demarcation of the border, accounting for 600 missing Kuwaitis and the $24 billion debt Baghdad owes Kuwait as reparations for the invasion.

In May 2003, weeks after the U.S. invaded Iraq, the council lifted economic sanctions against Iraq, opening the country to international trade and investment and allowing oil exports to resume. In June 2004, it lifted an embargo on the sale of conventional weapons to the government. But there are still limits on some activities related to the possible production of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, and missiles with a range of more than 150 kilometers (90 miles) are still banned.

The Security Council welcomed Iraq’s decision to adhere to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty’s additional protocol that allows unannounced inspections and reaffirmed the importance of Iraqi ratification “as soon as possible.” It also welcomed Iraq’s intention to join The Hague Code of Conduct against Ballistic Missile Proliferation.

The council called on the Iraqi government “to take all other necessary steps to meet its outstanding obligations, including to work with due haste and diligence to close the oil for food program.”

The $64 billion oil-for-food program, which ran from 1996 to 2003, aimed to ease the suffering of Iraqi civilians living under sanctions imposed by the council after the Kuwaiti invasion. It was the biggest humanitarian program in U.N. history, but a U.N.-sanctioned investigation found widespread corruption, involving thousands of parties, that bilked the program of $1.8 billion.

Al-Bayati said a ministerial committee recommended paying 26 disputed oil-for-food contracts partially or entirely and to resolve the remaining 39 disputed contracts in the coming months.

He said Iraq had expected — and still expects — the Security Council to lift all restrictions on disarmament, weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles because of the many steps the country has already taken. He cited a letter in March from the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency informing Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon of the government’s “excellent cooperation” on nuclear inspections.

Al-Bayati said the government, in addition, has decided to voluntarily adhere to strengthened nuclear safeguards, adopt the additional NPT protocol, and set up a committee of experts to liquidate chemical residues from the country’s former chemical weapons program. It also decided to join the ballistic missile code and adopted “a strict mechanism” to control so-called dual-use items which can be used for both civilian and military purposes, he said.

As for the outstanding issues with Kuwait, al-Bayati said that because of “the importance and sensitivity” of the issues, both countries have agreed to deal with them after the formation of a new Iraqi government.

The Security Council resolution called on Iraq’s leaders to form a new and inclusive government “as quickly as possible” and stressed the importance of “political dialogue and national unity” to improve security in the country.

U.S. hands over all

combat duties to Iraq

forces

‘Today is an extremely important day,’ says general; concerns still linger

Thaier Al-sudani / REUTERS

U.S. soldiers from the 4th Stryker Brigade 2nd Infantry Division carry flags during a ceremony of the departure of the U.S forces from the 6th Iraqi Army Headquarters in Baghdad on Saturday.

By Serena Chaudhry

updated 8/7/2010 11:51:27 AM ET

Share Print Font:

ABU GHRAIB, Iraq — The United States handed over control of all combat duties to Iraqi security forces on Saturday in a further sign that its withdrawal is on track despite a political impasse in Iraq and a recent rise in violence.

President Barack Obama said last Monday he would stick to his promise to end U.S. combat operations in Iraq by August 31, with security being left in the hands of Iraq’s own U.S.-trained army and police.

“Today is an extremely important day as we continue to progress toward turning over full responsibility to the Iraqi security forces,” General Raymond Odierno, top commander of U.S. forces in Iraq, told reporters after a departure ceremony for the last U.S. combat brigade.

Seven years after the U.S.-led invasion to topple Saddam Hussein, Washington is reducing the number of troops in Iraq to 50,000 by Sept. 1 from just under 65,000 currently and close to 150,000 during the height of the conflict.

During the ceremony, a division of the Iraqi army demonstrated vehicle checks and other security measures often employed in the war-battered country, where bombings and other attacks remain daily occurrences although overall violence has subsided since the conflict peaked in 2006-2007.

While this was the last combat brigade to hand over control to Iraqi forces, there will still be six brigades left in the country after U.S. combat troops leave by the end of the month.

The six Advice and Assist Brigades, which come into effect from Sept. 1 when the United States moves formally into an advisory role, will train and support Iraq’s army and police.

OK now let me ask you, Does this sound like an unstable government? UNAMI has been unique in that an ocean of oil is at stake. There’s been a plan from the beginning.” So to make sure the plan succeeds, the UNSC has written and revised the rules as they went along. When it became clear that Iraq was being drained dry by crooks, The UNSC implemented oversight mechanisms for the money–these oversight mechanisms are in place until Dec 31, 2011.

OK one more news article. This one is from Iraq.

http://www.aliraqnews.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17219:2010-08-05-08-31-24&catid=13tongue.gifolitics&Itemid=26

Allow me to translate. I just let Google translator do it

By aliraqnews1

Thursday, August 5th, 2010 11:27

Baghdad: Began Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki expired and the President of the Dawa Party, the preparations for the move to London to live permanently, instead of the capital Baghdad, in the increasing likelihood of failure traced to the post of prime minister and in accordance with all data available. To complete this move by Maliki to buy a home and a farm in the rural area of British (40) without only, Mrs. Mary Peterson by auctioneer Mohammed Abbas al-Musawi amount (35) million pounds sterling

Amol and the amount of (3) million pounds sterling, at a total package (3cool.gif million pounds sterling a Maevouk amount of 50 million dollars.The Anaib son, Ahmed al-Maliki to complete the deal. It is worth mentioning that Ahmad Ibn Nuri al-Maliki had bought the hotel in Syria earlier because he was working in when his father was working in the sale rings and rosaries area Zeinab in Damascus, Syria during his escape.

It seems as though Maliki is looking for a way to escape without being prosecuted. More will probably be reported on this later. In short, all hope is not lost!! Keep the faith! There is more at work here than what you know!

OK Now on to Gold. My main point in my last post concerning gold is this. When the dinar revalues it will stabilize the dollar. This is due to the dinar holdings of the USA. If the Dollar stabilizes then gold will drop. This drop will only be temporary because the USA is over spending and over printing. My main point is not to buy gold right away but wait until after the revalue hits and gold finds it’s bottom. Then invest in gold because gold will go back up. You will get a bigger bang for your buck that way. Some dinar dealers will offer to exchange gold for dinar. If you do this and gold drops you will lose money. You may be stuck paying higher taxes as a result.

I told you about Iraq being a nation listed in the last days according to biblical prophecy. I am not going to take the time here to go into detail. I will do an entire post with the information, but I will give you something to think about.

When ever you read about Babylon in the Old Testament you are reading about an old city in ruins. This city is in Iraq today. It was an empire long ago. So when you think Babylon, think of Iraq today. Now read Isaiah chapters 13 and 14, Jeremiah Chapters 50 and 51, and Revelations Chapters 17 and 18. I will explain everything in the next post. It would be helpful if you read the background in the bible about Babylon. The next post will make more sense to you.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post. I'm curious about this statement:

Let me first say that you and I represent 10 percent of the dinar that is currently in circulation today. The other 90 percent of dinar is held by foreign governments outside of Iraq. The US is the largest dinar holder.

I've never heard those numbers before. Do you have documentation for them? If so would you please share it?