Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA Today dinar article?????

FMCC

I will paste the body of an email I recieved below. Just wondering if anyone has seen this?

Subject: Re: usa Today dinar articleIRAQI INTEL>> There was a 1/2 page article in the Money section of the USA Today talking about the Iraqi Dinar and the investment that it is.WoW this is HUGE!!It was comparing Iraq to Kuwait and sharing info about the two economies and how Iraq is the 4th largest Oil producing country and Kuwait is 6th. The two currencies and how people who bought Kuwait Dinar became millionaire's overnight.It was more or less wanting people to invest through First Liberty National. Go and check it out. On Thursday, August 5, 2010, Dave > No, I don't get the USA Today.  What did it say?>

> -----Original Message----->> Subject: usa Today dinar article>

> Did u see the article in today's USA TODAY Money section 2nd page > about the Iraqi Dinar and investing with First Liberty National>

• Upvote 1

Strange that the same document has the nasdaq listed with todays date then supsiciosly the dinar article looks imbedded. So the question you need to ask is: who sent this potentially counterfieted article to you? And why?

• Upvote 1

I will paste the body of an email I recieved below. Just wondering if anyone has seen this?

Subject: Re: usa Today dinar articleIRAQI INTEL>> There was a 1/2 page article in the Money section of the USA Today talking about the Iraqi Dinar and the investment that it is.WoW this is HUGE!!It was comparing Iraq to Kuwait and sharing info about the two economies and how Iraq is the 4th largest Oil producing country and Kuwait is 6th. The two currencies and how people who bought Kuwait Dinar became millionaire's overnight.It was more or less wanting people to invest through First Liberty National. Go and check it out. On Thursday, August 5, 2010, Dave > No, I don't get the USA Today.  What did it say?>

> -----Original Message----->> Subject: usa Today dinar article>

> Did u see the article in today's USA TODAY Money section 2nd page > about the Iraqi Dinar and investing with First Liberty National>

Well i couldnt resist... i ran up the street to the gas station and yup there it was... 2nd page half page AD i believe. Its totally an ADVERTIZEMENT for buying Dinar. Not sure if thats really good or really bad. Thing that caught my eye was in the bottom corner in small print it says " exchanging currency over 10K is regquired to fill out an 8300 form with the IRS." Im a firm believer that this whole WAR was been planned out for our (US) benefit. Now think about.. when it RV/RI the govt will be getting lets say close to HALF of ALL of our $$. Not to mention the higher the rate the more $$ our Govt gets. Just my thoughts GO IRAQ

• Upvote 2

The media in Iraq is gov. controlled! I laugh(and sometimes want to cry) when I see peeps hanging on every word of the articles that come from the Iraqi gov! Notice how many articles are reprints from years ago. Don't fall for the misdirection! Hang tough brothers and sisters! Go RV!!!

Well i couldnt resist... i ran up the street to the gas station and yup there it was... 2nd page half page AD i believe. Its totally an ADVERTIZEMENT for buying Dinar. Not sure if thats really good or really bad. Thing that caught my eye was in the bottom corner in small print it says " exchanging currency over 10K is regquired to fill out an 8300 form with the IRS." Im a firm believer that this whole WAR was been planned out for our (US) benefit. Now think about.. when it RV/RI the govt will be getting lets say close to HALF of ALL of our $$. Not to mention the higher the rate the more $$ our Govt gets. Just my thoughts GO IRAQ

Sure, it is very possible that our gov planned this war. But, did you fill out an 8300 form when you purchased your IQD? I didn't B) . So, it would seem to me that maybe Uncle Sam has figured out that there are a humongous number of dinar investors out there and they are just now getting involved in the process to try and get a listing of investors for tax reasons. B) I was 18 series in the US Army and found out early in my career that there are ways to get around everything when it involves our (US) government. They definitely will not get half of mine, and, after I cash in and fully retire, I will gladly deposit my military retirement (which they will tax at the usual rate) each and every month. Don't purchase IQD from anyone requiring you to fill out any IRS form. They (IRS) are losing the game and they just figured it out :ph34r::lmao::woot::twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Sure, it is very possible that our gov planned this war. But, did you fill out an 8300 form when you purchased your IQD? I didn't B) . So, it would seem to me that maybe Uncle Sam has figured out that there are a humongous number of dinar investors out there and they are just now getting involved in the process to try and get a listing of investors for tax reasons. B) I was 18 series in the US Army and found out early in my career that there are ways to get around everything when it involves our (US) government. They definitely will not get half of mine, and, after I cash in and fully retire, I will gladly deposit my military retirement (which they will tax at the usual rate) each and every month. Don't purchase IQD from anyone requiring you to fill out any IRS form. They (IRS) are losing the game and they just figured it out :ph34r::lmao::woot::twothumbs:

Let me guess you just recently learned about the Dinar? Are you kidding me ?? I said when you CASH IN my friend you WILL without a DOUBT have to fill out any and every form with the IRS and if you think you wont.. your saddly mistaken. THE GOVT WILL GET THEIR $$$ . President GWB passed a law in 2003 allowing US citizens to invest in Iraq, oh guess what EVERY Dinar dealer @ least the LEGIT ones are registered with the US treasury. Ill even bet $$ that they are required to keep ALL info of every sale they make and to whom it goes to. The IRS came after me one year for about $1200 or so that i messed up on taxes.. you think they wont be collecting every penny from everyone they can when this FINALLY hits - HA HA HA OK ?? Good luck trying to get away with that. I would also bet that all these internet sites are monitored as well. Be careful what you say.

Let me guess you just recently learned about the Dinar? Are you kidding me ?? I said when you CASH IN my friend you WILL without a DOUBT have to fill out any and every form with the IRS and if you think you wont.. your saddly mistaken. THE GOVT WILL GET THEIR $$$ . President GWB passed a law in 2003 allowing US citizens to invest in Iraq, oh guess what EVERY Dinar dealer @ least the LEGIT ones are registered with the US treasury. Ill even bet $$ that they are required to keep ALL info of every sale they make and to whom it goes to. The IRS came after me one year for about $1200 or so that i messed up on taxes.. you think they wont be collecting every penny from everyone they can when this FINALLY hits - HA HA HA OK ?? Good luck trying to get away with that. I would also bet that all these internet sites are monitored as well. Be careful what you say.

So true BIGCG, but, who says that a person has to cash in all their IQD at one time or, for that matter, one location. Moderation is the key to success, and patience rewards the sniper with the keen eye. After all, I do have a government printed retirement check every month for 25 years of faithful "BOTG" service. The taxman may cometh, but, he doesn't have to leave happy or with his pockets full. :D

BIGCG I didn't mean to have my earlier reply to sound like a bash. Apologies if it sounded that way. Just stating my view and opinion on your post. I'm sure that everybody here has envisioned ways to get around the IRS. :ph34r:

So true BIGCG, but, who says that a person has to cash in all their IQD at one time or, for that matter, one location. Moderation is the key to success, and patience rewards the sniper with the keen eye. After all, I do have a government printed retirement check every month for 25 years of faithful "BOTG" service. The taxman may cometh, but, he doesn't have to leave happy or with his pockets full. :D

BIGCG I didn't mean to have my earlier reply to sound like a bash. Apologies if it sounded that way. Just stating my view and opinion on your post. I'm sure that everybody here has envisioned ways to get around the IRS. :ph34r:

I respect you and your opinion. Lets hope that one day we have to actually worry about all this!!

I do agree however I am sure Not every Dinar holder purchased their Dinar on US soil nor do they plan on cashing in on US soil soo ...