Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar & Forex - Was it a rumor or not?

NotReallyTex

I was talking with my friend today and she had told me she had heard that last year Dinar was was actually posted on Forex, if only for a few minutes. That was before I joined up here but I thought I had seen a few references to it also being on Forex. Although I don't remember if it was ever really substantiated.

So my question is........ Has dinar at any time for any amount even been listed on Forex? Even for a few minutes? I mean not rumors but has anyone here ever seen it or have screen shots of it?

Thanks

I was talking with my friend today and she had told me she had heard that last year Dinar was was actually posted on Forex, if only for a few minutes. That was before I joined up here but I thought I had seen a few references to it also being on Forex. Although I don't remember if it was ever really substantiated.

So my question is........ Has dinar at any time for any amount even been listed on Forex? Even for a few minutes? I mean not rumors but has anyone here ever seen it or have screen shots of it?

Thanks

The pics are posted in this thread if anyone wants to see them

• Upvote 6

I have always wondered just which investors at DV managed to cash in? And why many Dinar Gurus parroted that $1.49 was not a Revalue but only glitch in the computer sytstems on the currency sites? Surely thousands of investors would have cashed in had it been daytime in the USA. Certainly many did who had this option through a Forex Account.

Just wondered?

It actually happened 3 x's, and once even at 3.47 or 3.49, as I had had some firemen and a Chief contact me and let me know, yes it was only a short while. A few hours at the max, I think it has to be posted for 24 hrs min in order to be valid and able to cash in on it.

V

What I wonder about is that all those were planned. When I heard about it happening before first thing that popped into my mind was who was getting the inside scoop on it.

Like guy A tells a few of his buddies ok be ready at so and so time to cash in.

Then yesterday another good point was brought up to me. This sort of thing could be happening and planned for political reasons to benefit certain parties and to even fund terrorist. Maybe that sounds out there but it really can't be ruled out either.

It's not like we haven't seen such kinds of corruption in our own government.

The only option is to be very very watchful. Keep an eye on all currency rates globally on a daily and nightly basis. That was my recommendation to others after November 12, 2009. If you live any near the Forex offices in Indiana I think it is. Only one in the US that I know about well then take your Dinar to them and put it in an account. They must inform you when you have a/c with them in any change in the IQD Rate..

Blessings all.

I have always wondered just which investors at DV managed to cash in? And why many Dinar Gurus parroted that $1.49 was not a Revalue but only glitch in the computer sytstems on the currency sites? Surely thousands of investors would have cashed in had it been daytime in the USA. Certainly many did who had this option through a Forex Account.

Just wondered?

It cannot just be a glitch since Forex takes a while to input numbers and it was there.