Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumor: IIF

k98nights

August 4, 2010 · Found on Investors Iraq

I went into a Chase bank to transact some business. When I looked to the left of the counter I was at… there sat a DeLaRue machine…that had never been there before! I asked the teller if he had been trained on it yet and he said: “I understand that several currencies are RVing and one is to be substantial!” I could only smile…so big!

He furthered asked if I “knew anything about the Dinar?” OMG ! I could have fell over!

Skipped out…of that bank!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I went into a Chase bank to transact some business. When I looked to the left of the counter I was at… there sat a DeLaRue machine…that had never been there before! I asked the teller if he had been trained on it yet and he said: “I understand that several currencies are RVing and one is to be substantial!” I could only smile…so big!

He furthered asked if I “knew anything about the Dinar?” OMG ! I could have fell over!

Thanks, old message from Franks site at KTF missions

Wasn't this posted like 2 weeks ago I know I have seen this post before

• Upvote 1

Then he woke up from the dream he was having while laying on that..............................................................Blue couchwink.gif

I hope these stories are true but i was at Chase bank today checking on some direct deposits and brought up the dinar conversation with the specialty adviser while i was there and she had to ask what i was referring too when i said IQD.. It seams less people know about this investment than we think.. God Bless and Geaux RV

• Upvote 2

Either way , it still keeps the dream alive !

Going to check out a few banks around my area for this DeLaRue machine...........Hope they paid extra for a trubo model !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post k98nights

Moon walk to Mars !!!

Look when I worked for Chase bank in 2006 we had these machines and yes I knew how to use them then. These are not new state of the art machines you put the bills in the top of the machine, it counts the denomination and either puts it in the top rejection tray or puts it to the valid stack on the bottom

• Upvote 1

Wasn't this posted like 2 weeks ago I know I have seen this post before

Yep ... but Woody is the man ... monster news poster. Regardless, thanks for the post

Look when I worked for Chase bank in 2006 we had these machines and yes I knew how to use them then. These are not new state of the art machines you put the bills in the top of the machine, it counts the denomination and either puts it in the top rejection tray or puts it to the valid stack on the bottom

And if this bank was in NY it is because curriencies from all over the world are tendered there and many of them are printed by De La Rue ... so why not have one ... or three. The machine IS old and takes about 40 seconds to learn to use. It operates on the UV patch on the back of the bills.

Very uncomplicated.

Edited by Doc31