Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV TODAY!!!!!

keepmwlknfny

Mods should delete this thread. False and misleading.

RV rates on arab charts are just BS lies.

Watch only CBI site. If its there - RV.

Seems obvious they are messing with us and pumping dinar sales! It works doesnt it.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=da&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Farabsys.net%2Fj%2Fconvert.htm Dont forget to plug the numbers in there. (OHHH how we wish!) You want to know who sent me that link?

Ernosste!!! (GET team analyzer) Now How much confidence do I have now? Now to find Chief Vs thread. Sold me a load of garbage too he said he "knew". >>>

You party pooper, it is the boy's birthday!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

happy birthday.....hope the cap collection is bottle caps, you could nail them all over your skate board and be special! :blink:

Man that was funny. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEPM hope you have a ggggllliourious day, but you know the rv will fall on either Racheal's birthday which is the 3rd of Aug or mine on the 6th of Aug. :lol:;););):P

Seems obvious they are messing with us and pumping dinar sales! It works doesnt it.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=da&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Farabsys.net%2Fj%2Fconvert.htm Dont forget to plug the numbers in there. (OHHH how we wish!) You want to know who sent me that link?

Ernosste!!! (GET team analyzer) Now How much confidence do I have now? Now to find Chief Vs thread. Sold me a load of garbage too he said he "knew". >>>

Wow! You need to chill out a little. Got to be involved more than 3 months and duped at least 4 times before you can realize what is going on. LOL.

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU ALL FOR SHOWIN LOVE ON MY BDAY!!! :lol: DANNY COME ON OVER....GETTIN READY TO HIT THE BAR AFTER WE GO TO OUTBACK FOR DINNAR....HAHAHA DINNAR....GET IT? LOL AND WHOEVER DINA IS THAT WANTS TO BE RUDE ON MY DAY....... :angry: IM GOING TO BE NICE AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ACTUALLY.....OOOO YOUR SOOO LUCKY!! HAHA IF I WASENT DRUNK AND HAPPY ALREADY ID LET INTO YA......ALL IM GOING TO SAY IS GO BACK WITH THE GET TEAM....YOUR UNWELCOME HERE WITH THOSE KINDS OF POSTS......THIS IS A DIFFERENT BREED OF PEOPLE OVER HERE AND IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOU WILL FIT IN............ :lol: EVERYONE ELSE, LETS PARTAAAYYYY!!!! STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!

Happy B-Day , but no RV until next year as you yourself have been saying all along . emot-shakehead.gif

No lol ive never said next year babe.....this fall.....this fall is where its at!!! YA DIG!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seen a monkey climb a tree once, couldnt understand why, but after this post i know he was looking for you, he started liking nuts

• Upvote 1

Wow! You need to chill out a little. Got to be involved more than 3 months and duped at least 4 times before you can realize what is going on. LOL.

tleite....that was hilarious...happy birthdays, keepm, dfllb, rachael, and bobby....go rv already!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Happy Birthday! RV or no RV it doesn't matter, it's happening very soon! We're down to a matter of days or maybe weeks but it's on the horizon. When I bought mine six years ago we had many landmines to navigate through to get to this point. It looks like the time has finally come, let's just hope for a big price like 1:1, maybe better. I really don't believe we'll see the 3.22 number that's been rumored but anything near a dollar or more would be fantastic. Enjoy your birthday.

With all the uproar yesterday of these sites showing different rates I know if we all believe enough, today, for my birthday we can make it RV!!!! Hahaha who has the faith??? Come on people......positive thinking brings positive results!!! hahaha I want nothing more then see cash in my dinar today for my bday!!! LETS DO THIS!!! hahaha by the way.....what is everyone getting me? :lol: STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!

Keep hope you had a great bday last nite, after this is all over i've picked you a cap an maybe we can hit the bars an add to your bottle cap collection, if you can put up with a old marine

Seen a monkey climb a tree once, couldnt understand why, but after this post i know he was looking for you, he started liking nuts

Personal attack - I could reply to the point you wouldnt want to post ever again. Is that what you want dude?

• Downvote 1

Personal attack - I could reply to the point you wouldnt want to post ever again. Is that what you want dude?

Well to start with this is keep's bday thread an I have respect for him, Now if you want a war of words start a thread an I'll be glad to show you are completly unarmed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Both of you and may it be a memorable day with lots of dreams for a wonderful future! Keep, you remind me of my youngest sons, ah to be young LOL They love a good party. RV is coming and then everyone of us will be partying even this old grandma LOL!!!!