Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV TODAY!!!!!

keepmwlknfny

With all the uproar yesterday of these sites showing different rates I know if we all believe enough, today, for my birthday we can make it RV!!!! Hahaha who has the faith??? Come on people......positive thinking brings positive results!!! hahaha I want nothing more then see cash in my dinar today for my bday!!! LETS DO THIS!!! hahaha by the way.....what is everyone getting me? :lol: STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

With all the uproar yesterday of these sites showing different rates I know if we all believe enough, today, for my birthday we can make it RV!!!! Hahaha who has the faith??? Come on people......positive thinking brings positive results!!! hahaha I want nothing more then see cash in my dinar today for my bday!!! LETS DO THIS!!! hahaha by the way.....what is everyone getting me? :lol: STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I have about 200 cap collection an your choice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I have about 200 cap collection an your choice

Cap collection?? Like hat collection? or beer bottle cap collection? lol

well if it doesn't rv today..happy birthday just the same!! be well jim

Thank you sir!! :lol: Im raising my bottle to ya!!!

:lol:

Glad to see Mr. realist is now Mr. optimistic. Glad you crossed over to the other side.

Keep the faith and The big RV for your birthday.

Positive, positive, positive........

Doesnt hurt to be crazy optimistic every now and then!! hahaha i cant dream once in a while right??? :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If the government was formed and the PM was in place I would say go RV, but none of that is happening so I would say you are out of luck :(:( Oh my the way Happy Birthday :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the government was formed and the PM was in place I would say go RV, but none of that is happening so I would say you are out of luck :(:( Oh my the way Happy Birthday :lol::lol:

They dont need no stinkin govt......lol IMF knew those clowns would mess something like this up.....it can very well happen without a PM in place....parliment is seated minus PM.....and Prez but who cares about them anyway..... :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

They dont need no stinkin govt......lol IMF knew those clowns would mess something like this up.....it can very well happen without a PM in place....parliment is seated minus PM.....and Prez but who cares about them anyway..... :lol:

I like it.....happy friggin birthday....and yeah, go rv already!!!

I heard something from someone somewhere who knew someone who overheard someone else standing out in front of a bank that while bending over to see if a lower denom was was dropped on the ground say "Happy Birthday" either today or tomorrow for sure...Its a done deal my friend

Mods should delete this thread. False and misleading.

RV rates on arab charts are just BS lies.

Watch only CBI site. If its there - RV.

Seems obvious they are messing with us and pumping dinar sales! It works doesnt it.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=da&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Farabsys.net%2Fj%2Fconvert.htm Dont forget to plug the numbers in there. (OHHH how we wish!) You want to know who sent me that link?

Ernosste!!! (GET team analyzer) Now How much confidence do I have now? Now to find Chief Vs thread. Sold me a load of garbage too he said he "knew". >>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 33