Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anonymous - This will Change How You See Everything about America! (2018-2019)

bostonangler

7 World Trade Center

Tenant Square Feet Leased Floor Industry
Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 GRND,1-6,13,18-46 Financial Institutions
Internal Revenue Service Regional Council 90,430 24,25 Government
U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government
American Express Bank International 106,117 7,8,13 Financial Institutions
Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10,13,26,27 Financial Institutions
Provident Financial Management 9,000 7,13 Financial Institutions
ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19-21  
First State Management Group, Inc 4,000 21 Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institutions
NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11,12,13 Financial Institutions
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt 45,815 23 Government

References

1. , CoStar Group, 
2. WTC TENANTS: Building: 1 World Trade Center - North Tower, CNN.com, [cached] 
3. WTC TENANTS: Building: 2 World Trade Center - South Tower, CNN.com, [cached] 
4. WTC TENANTS: Building: 4 World Trade Center - Commodities Exchange Center, CNN.com, [cached] 
5. WTC TENANTS: Building: 5 World Trade Center - Northeast Plaza, CNN.com, [cached] 
6. WTC TENANTS: Building: 6 World Trade Center - U.S. Customs House, CNN.com, [cached] 
7. WTC TENANTS: Building: 7 World Trade Center, CNN.com, [cached] 
8. A Look at Former World Trade Center Tenants, Wall Street Journal, [cached] 

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/background/tenants.html#wtc7

• Thanks 2

On 9/19/2018 at 1:28 PM, bostonangler said:

In reality, none of this matters in that all this loss of privacy is only a symptom.

It's like putting a fresh battery in your car without looking at anything else because the last one went bad when it wouldn't start the car.

If you checked the engine your would realize the distributor is shot, so all your going to do is wear out the new battery and never start the car anyway. It is only a matter of time until the next battery is dead too.

The fight for privacy is a distraction, nothing more, and you are guaranteed to lose everything anyway no matter who is pretending to stir things up.

The whole reason I fought to get Trump elected was not so the entire world could revel in his genius tweets and level headed timid comments, it was to demonstrate to every living soul in America that We The People do in fact hold All the Power.

The rights we don't have are gone because We gave them away.

It doesn't matter what happened 50 years ago or 250 years ago, every generation in America MUST assert their liberty of they are destined to lost it.

It is so very sad to see so many Humans have allowed themselves to get hung up on TPTB's distraction via the anti-Trump deranged feckless dolts.

We should have immediately organized ourselves after the "election", united ourselves, and stormed Washington DC, and thrown every single deep state, along with every other politician out, INCLUDING Trump.

We could have, yeah, I know, that was my wildest fantasy, even so, I haven't seen ANYONE trying to educate the true lesson that should have been learned.

Instead America has allowed itself to descend into partisan bickering not unlike the Roman Senate when Nero helped burn it down to kick off the dark ages.

Only our next dark age will be subjected to our Orwellian Overlords.

It is so sad to see so many otherwise intelligent  individuals so completely caught up in hopeless stupid.

I just can't take it anymore.

The answer is so simple, and it is right out in the open for everyone to see, and instead folks are letting the main stream media, including Fox, lead them down dead end streets while the Powers That Be are busy cleaning the #2 out of their drawers after their best, most coordinated, should have been textbook rigged election was shoved down their throat.

If you don't think the few trade families running this entire planet took notice, you are sadly mistaken.'

They live in fear of the masses suddenly waking up.

It almost happened, America yawned, but now is settling down to the mind numbing circus side show.

I know Trump had some Ben Carson enlightenment, but even Ben is being quiet.

It is a big part of the reason I had to step away.

To focus on the "investigation", or "supreme" accusations is to wast your life, better find a hobby and enjoy life, because for as long as we have a "supreme court", stocked by a single person who takes both offices of president in one oath, we are not "free", and we will never "become" free until we take our authority to be free back from the government that has usurped it.

I thank God I'm old enough that I wont have too many decades left, its just so painful to watch.

Rant over,  you may return to your regularly scheduled infighting, division, and disunity.

Go celebrate your diversity, be strong in your uniqueness, and be sure to keep hating everyone else that is not the exact same non-binary label you have decided describes you.

Screw "e pluribus unum", it's just a bunch of stupid Latin babble anyway.

Too funny, auto spell doesn't like those words, no wonder.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

In reality, none of this matters in that all this loss of privacy is only a symptom.

It's like putting a fresh battery in your car without looking at anything else because the last one went bad when it wouldn't start the car.

If you checked the engine your would realize the distributor is shot, so all your going to do is wear out the new battery and never start the car anyway. It is only a matter of time until the next battery is dead too.

The fight for privacy is a distraction, nothing more, and you are guaranteed to lose everything anyway no matter who is pretending to stir things up.

The whole reason I fought to get Trump elected was not so the entire world could revel in his genius tweets and level headed timid comments, it was to demonstrate to every living soul in America that We The People do in fact hold All the Power.

The rights we don't have are gone because We gave them away.

It doesn't matter what happened 50 years ago or 250 years ago, every generation in America MUST assert their liberty of they are destined to lost it.

It is so very sad to see so many Humans have allowed themselves to get hung up on TPTB's distraction via the anti-Trump deranged feckless dolts.

We should have immediately organized ourselves after the "election", united ourselves, and stormed Washington DC, and thrown every single deep state, along with every other politician out, INCLUDING Trump.

We could have, yeah, I know, that was my wildest fantasy, even so, I haven't seen ANYONE trying to educate the true lesson that should have been learned.

Instead America has allowed itself to descend into partisan bickering not unlike the Roman Senate when Nero helped burn it down to kick off the dark ages.

Only our next dark age will be subjected to our Orwellian Overlords.

It is so sad to see so many otherwise intelligent  individuals so completely caught up in hopeless stupid.

I just can't take it anymore.

The answer is so simple, and it is right out in the open for everyone to see, and instead folks are letting the main stream media, including Fox, lead them down dead end streets while the Powers That Be are busy cleaning the #2 out of their drawers after their best, most coordinated, should have been textbook rigged election was shoved down their throat.

If you don't think the few trade families running this entire planet took notice, you are sadly mistaken.'

They live in fear of the masses suddenly waking up.

It almost happened, America yawned, but now is settling down to the mind numbing circus side show.

I know Trump had some Ben Carson enlightenment, but even Ben is being quiet.

It is a big part of the reason I had to step away.

To focus on the "investigation", or "supreme" accusations is to wast your life, better find a hobby and enjoy life, because for as long as we have a "supreme court", stocked by a single person who takes both offices of president in one oath, we are not "free", and we will never "become" free until we take our authority to be free back from the government that has usurped it.

I thank God I'm old enough that I wont have too many decades left, its just so painful to watch.

Rant over,  you may return to your regularly scheduled infighting, division, and disunity.

Go celebrate your diversity, be strong in your uniqueness, and be sure to keep hating everyone else that is not the exact same non-binary label you have decided describes you.

Screw "e pluribus unum", it's just a bunch of stupid Latin babble anyway.

Too funny, auto spell doesn't like those words, no wonder.

I have never agreed with you more... Well stated!

B/A

11 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Okay... then why agitate?

It only agitates if people get carried away over emotional issues that mean nothing to me or the future generations of our nation. Issues like gun control or Roe v Wade. The government will never take away guns, never overturn R v W. These are issues politicians use to divide us. It works very well.

11 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

You will attract more flies with honey than vinegar.. just not too much, that would be weird..

I just bring over news articles for people to read. Yes I do add my opinions from time to time, but it is people who read things they don't like who get a bad taste... Like the scene yesterday when Trump opened his speech at the UN with a stupid statement and the room full of world leaders laughed. I didn't make it up, they laughed out loud at a statement too ridiculous to believe. Then he comes back with "the line was meant to get laughs"... If the line was meant to get laughs then why did he say "I didn't expect that reaction"? So, that is true news and my opinion... No harm, no foul, but now I will get slammed because some people will think I'm hateful for telling a true story.... That is the division the politicians have worked so hard to achieve.

But you are correct sir, if I was to get too sweet it would be weird! LOL

B/A

16 hours ago, bostonangler said:

It only agitates if people get carried away over emotional issues that mean nothing to me or the future generations of our nation. Issues like gun control or Roe v Wade. The government will never take away guns, never overturn R v W. These are issues politicians use to divide us. It works very well.

I just bring over news articles for people to read. Yes I do add my opinions from time to time, but it is people who read things they don't like who get a bad taste... Like the scene yesterday when Trump opened his speech at the UN with a stupid statement and the room full of world leaders laughed. I didn't make it up, they laughed out loud at a statement too ridiculous to believe. Then he comes back with "the line was meant to get laughs"... If the line was meant to get laughs then why did he say "I didn't expect that reaction"? So, that is true news and my opinion... No harm, no foul, but now I will get slammed because some people will think I'm hateful for telling a true story.... That is the division the politicians have worked so hard to achieve.

But you are correct sir, if I was to get too sweet it would be weird! LOL

B/A

Perhaps it isn't the story, it's the posture in the presentation that causes the turmoil.

In reality, the world witnessed a rare Trump moment.

He was taken back and affected by their open contempt, which has left them blinded to any truth, and the only reason their brainless and cowardly reaction got in was because Trump was just about to pour his heart into his speech, because he wants desperately for every nation on the planet to succeed, but knows they don't have a chance unless their "leaders" pull their heads out of their collective asses.

He was hoping to see other leaders interested in their countries having historical economic growth, but instead was met with derision worthy of 12 year old jackasses.

Unless, of course, you value the opinion of all those other "leaders".

Those very same idiots who welcomed the economic refugees into their own countries at the expense of the very same people who trusted them.

Like Germany's "leader", who paved the way for a million German women to get raped, who was so determined to destroy her own country she ignored her own peoples pleas, and forced millions more immigrants on Germany's working class. She caused her countries currency to devalue by almost 50%,  the list goes on, so if you are upset that her, and other "leaders" just like her, laughed at Trump, then I would wonder if you actually understand the issues.

Even the timing of their rude interruption was bad, they simply laughed at him after his very first sentence.

It was probably planned, no matter what he said, they were determined to "show" him, maybe for payback, because he is making every single one of them look like the incompetent dolt they really are, and either they convince their own peoples that Trump is not actually doing America any good, or, they are going to have to get off their asses and get to work.

The problem with that is, they really DON'T know what to do, and every single one of them is in danger of losing their cushy job.

Talk about bullies, they collectively tried to bully Trump, but then, we already knew they are cowards, then they call him a bully.

Actually, it's called "leveraging".

It's a business word.

Trump has leveraged the collective purchasing power of the American Peoples to our advantage.

It's what every single business does, they leverage their position in negotiations every single day.

Personally, I'm glad someone finally has my back, another establishment administration would have destroyed us.

The thing is, by only bringing the negative, you are disqualifying yourself in some peoples eyes just because you are so ready to jump on the bandwagon and ridicule a guy who this country may not even deserve.

Sure, he's arrogant, but after the filth the demonrats  keep dreaming up,  the rest of us have decided he earned it.

Look at what a dismal failure obama was, if your not incensed by obamas continues arrogance in the face of his failure, then you may not even have the right to criticize Trump.

In reality, forcing division on everyone can't possibly help unite, so if you are all about individual freedom, pesonal responsibility, a small government held accountable to We The People, I don't understand how you plan on accomplishing it without ever trying to help educate.Trump bashing is not educating, its dividing and agitating.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

They laughed because he was peddling BS. He is making statements that are not only untrue, but just plain ridiculous. He hasn't had time to do more than any other administration in our history. The leaders of the world governments unlike his followers here in America, don't want him or any other leader to talk about themselves. Who in business or government starts a speech by telling the audience how great they are? Seriously, would you open a speech to your employees or your counterparts in business by saying I'm the greatest? He simply doesn't have the chops for this job.

As for uniting. That starts at the top. In sports, business and yes in government, it is the leaders who promote synergy and not division. It is team over individual superstars that make champions. Again, Trump doesn't understand teamwork and how to win the prize.

B/A

If anyone viewed the whole speech the True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump made to the UN, various members of the UN laughed about the OPEC cartel driving the crude oil prices up like, "Yeah, we all know what that is about AND WE are going to do something about it." So, taking the laughter in context, the irony is, "What are the contestants going to do about it in spite of the success of The United States Of America with the leadership of President Donald J Trump and those allied with The United States Of America?"

The United States Of America with the leadership of President Donald J Trump (and others within The United States Of America and Allies) is becoming a beacon again of Democracy, Decency, AND Freedom the World Over.

Get Used To It AND Enjoy It!!!

I know I am!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

But, of course, the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces LOVES misery AND wants ALL the company it can MAKE!!!

:facepalm3:       :facepalm3:       :facepalm3:

Not going to happen under the watch of True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

:shakehead:         :shakehead:         :shakehead:

Also, President Donald J Trump made mention of each Country's Citizens being Patriots as well to THEIR OWN COUNTRY at least a few times during President Donald J Trump's speech. President Donald J Trump ALSO made mention of each County's Sovereignty as well as the Sovereignty of The United States Of America each of which is NOT subject to any Global and Unaccountable Entity like the International Criminal Court.

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 3