Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Saudi Arabia seizes 48% of foreign currency reserves for Arab countries

yota691

He explained that "the Central Bank has a reserve of foreign currency very comfortable, approaching close to $ 60 billion, compared to 43 trillion dinars, which means that it covers 170 percent of the size of the mass of cash."...if u ask me, we are not talking about 1dollar to 1 dinar....it is more than that if it covers 170 percent ...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, navira said:

He explained that "the Central Bank has a reserve of foreign currency very comfortable, approaching close to $ 60 billion, compared to 43 trillion dinars, which means that it covers 170 percent of the size of the mass of cash."...if u ask me, we are not talking about 1dollar to 1 dinar....it is more than that if it covers 170 percent ...

I agree. I have always believed if they want to dedollarize, then they have have it worth more than a dollar.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Starrider said:

That's where I went to read when and didn't see it there.

Starr

Don't know what to tell you Star as it works for me and I can see it in English once I hit the translate button ? Shows me the same article after I hit the translate button.  Odd ??

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

I have the same question as Rugbylaird19. If one of the advanced/senior members could answer with a possible outcome to both zero deletion scenarios it would be very much appreciated !! It would seem that they are already reducing the amount of large bills in circulation in Iraq.

Thx!!

Edited by fish7days
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Luigi Clicked On Mandarin To Get The Chinese Elders Take On Everything ! :o 

funny-chinese-sign-translation-fails-15.

:D  :D  :D 

I use to put up with it but never tasted it. I did taste other things that could of been. lol +1

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Report: Saudi Arabia seizes 48% of foreign currency reserves for Arab countries