Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Professor Speaks Out About Alleged Sexual Assault By Kavanaugh

I'm not a believer of holding adults accountable for alleged issues they may or may not have committed decades earlier as stupid kids....but here's the story.  I find this story much different from that of creeper Roy Moore, an accomplished professional and adult at the time of his alleged malfeasance.  As always, just my opinion.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/professor-speaks-sexual-assault-trump-supreme-court-pick-201740531.html

11b903d526feafd68a09926185cd25a5ba1f5751.jpg

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No credible story here.

Sixty-five women who knew Kavanagh in high school defended him in a separate letter, circulated by Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans, as someone who "always treated women with decency and respect."

Vetted by the FBI for 25 years and this all of a sudden comes up on the eve of a confirmation vote?

I call     :bs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

No credible story here.

Sixty-five women who knew Kavanagh in high school defended him in a separate letter, circulated by Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans, as someone who "always treated women with decency and respect."

Vetted by the FBI for 25 years and this all of a sudden comes up on the eve of a confirmation vote?

I can't say one way or the other.....wasn't in the bedroom, if there even was a bedroom.  And I agree the timing is complete political hack stuff....but the story itself was passed along through the proper political channels by the accuser after Kavanaugh was added to the short list but before his nomination.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

34 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

No credible story here.

I agree with you on this. Why now, after all this time.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Trump Jr Posts Meme Mocking Kavanaugh Accuser

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-jr-posts-meme-131626384.html

Image result for trump jr accuser meme

Like father like son.....only the best manners from the Trump family.  This woman didn't say a word about Donald or his family....so the "punch back harder" argument is invalid.  Disgraceful.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I say postpone the vote a week...bring her in....under oath...and question her....Timing is certainly suspect, doesn't remember the exact year or place....said there were 2 guys involved....her therapist said she was told 4 were present....Feinstein held the letter for several months...and never questioned any of this in private sessions or in the phone interviews she conducted with Kavanaugh ...yet.....let the Lady have her say.......not sure how much it should matter........40 years later.....but let her testify......my bet is she won't show up........the damage created was exactly what was intended....remember Judge Clarence Thomas.......same smear tactics.......very sad IMM

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Plenty of all boy or all girl schools have mixers and other school sponsored events to bring the kids some interaction with each other.

Servite High School has two sister schools. Society of the Holy Child Jesus, Anaheim and Rosary High School, Fullerton; both are all-female Catholic 

schools.

So not surprising or unusual at all. 

I know this because my Alma Mater,  Mater Dei was Servite High Schools arch rival and I believe it is still to this day. That and Bishop Amat High School. Both very good sports schools.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Plenty of all boy or all girl schools have mixers and other school sponsored events to bring the kids some interaction with each other.

Servite High School has two sister schools. Society of the Holy Child Jesus, Anaheim and Rosary High School, Fullerton; both are all-female Catholic 

schools.

So not surprising or unusual at all. 

I know this because my Alma Mater,  Mater Dei was Servite High Schools arch rival and I believe it is still to this day. That and Bishop Amat High School. Both very good sports schools.

Orange High Panther here.....Gooooo Panthers......and RV !!!

• Upvote 2

Way too many things to question with her story and motivation. She claims two boys and names then the Therapist claims in 2012 there were 4 boys. The accuser has no recollection of the date, how she got to the party. The parents were later in court over a Home Foreclosure in Kavanugh's Mother Court. She has already sent a letter to POTUS Trump.

Sounds like the same play the liberals pulled on Judge Roy Moore, Herman Cain and a few others in the past. destroy the man and his Family in hopes he will just step away.

https://conservativedailypost.com/kavanaughs-accuser-unveiled-by-classmate/

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kavanaugh, has been vetted 6 times via the FBI back ground checks required. 4 times when he was working for the Bush Admin, each time he moved up in position and responsibility , once when he became a circuit court judge in DC and again when he was nominated by Trump for SCOTUS. And having been through a very thorough Top Secret back ground investigation prior to becoming an Air Force Officer and a combat ready aviator, I can tell you they look to all facets of my life. Places I never thought they would delve, but they did. So my problem is Kavanaugh has been vetted 6 times already and apparently they found nothing like is being alleged now. I find that hard to believe. And then, when Fienstein gives the complaint to the FBI (after holding it for weeks and never bringing up) They refuse to investigate. Wonder why? They probably know nothing will be found. Simple another DemoRat character assassination . Clinton was accused of Rape and that didn't seem to bother the Dems in the least.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

None of that matters.  The only thing that matters in the MeToo era is any allegation is true until  proven otherwise, especially if you are a white male Republican getting ready to be voted on for a Supreme Court seat.  I’m not trying to deny it could have happened and if true I 100% wouldn’t want him as a SC Justice, but this particular case SMACKS of dirty politics.  

Everyone wants the FBI to investigate but how do we trust them after the Russian Collusion BS.  

I’ve also read where the accusing woman’s mother had a home foreclosured on by Kavanaugh’s mother years ago.

Go ahead and vette him for the 7th time and let’s have both parties testify before Congress UNDER OATH along with any witnesses, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see it end up being another he said she said deal.  

Again let me state if Kavanaugh is guilty he should pay the FULL consequences of what the law dictates but imo this is a stalling political game being played by the Democrats.  They have been wanting to stall or torpedo this nominee from day one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Again let me state if Kavanaugh is guilty he should pay the FULL consequences of what the law dictates but imo this is a stalling political game being played by the Democrats.  They have been wanting to stall or torpedo this nominee from day one. 

Kavanaugh as a SCJ is also entitled to sue for defamation of character. So when he is confirmed and they find out it is a lie then sue the accuser for 10 million and see what happens. 

I am willing to bet a dollar to a doughnut that if that got out before he was confirmed the story would die out or be retracted. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Kavanaugh as a SCJ is also entitled to sue for defamation of character. So when he is confirmed and they find out it is a lie then sue the accuser for 10 million and see what happens. 

I am willing to bet a dollar to a doughnut that if that got out before he was confirmed the story would die out or be retracted. 

I have to say I can see both sides of this one. I think the timing of this information coming out so late assuming the information has been available for nearly 3 months says a lot about the way this has been handled, but it is now in the public domain and deserves a public hearing. Let the accuser confront her aggressor, and let the accused rebut her accusations.

It appears that this will be a "she said, he said" case and there will not be enough information to make any determination of what truly happened.

I have to say that if I went back to my teen years, there are a couple of stupid things that I did in my youth that would surely preclude me from SCOTUS. Thank goodness this is not my ambition in life.

Indy

• Upvote 1

when did this woman see a psychiatrist about it, when did she tell her husband about it. ? (This is what they are reporting now but not identifying when) Was it 15 or 20 years ago or was it only 3 months ago when Kavanaugh was named as nominee?......lots of questions....wonder how much money is involved and how much has already been pocketed.  Things like this just give less and less trust in the political world.  They continue to try to destroy instead of doing what's best for our Country and we the people.  The big top circus continues to get bigger and bigger by the year. What a sad state of affairs.

barb

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 2

Seems like the world of establishment politics is riddled with corruption.......both sides.......

For once I would like to see one of these accusers.........who are later found to have made the accusations for some sort of party gain........

and they lied, or made it all up...

be put away for their life time........

With no penalties we'll just keep seeing this..........and how many qualified and excellent people will  never step forward to serve, because they know they will be falsely targeted?

Disgraceful day for America.........CL

Oh and yes...........just too much BS to this one to find it to be believable........I think anyone that takes the time to read this entire thread will get a very clear picture of what is happeneing...

• Upvote 5