Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE chart today

vomer

3 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

I was thinking the same, but haven’t we seen this before and the next day or within hours it went back to the original rate? 

Very Coincidental with Alaq issuing the self made interview, stating the CBI’s goal is to keep the exchange rate the same for quite a while.  There’s another thread on it.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gregp said:

Very Coincidental with Alaq issuing the self made interview, stating the CBI’s goal is to keep the exchange rate the same for quite a while.  There’s another thread on it.  

9 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

I was thinking the same, but haven’t we seen this before and the next day or within hours it went back to the original rate? 

zul
   10 hours ago,  yota691 said: 

Will the value of the Iraqi dinar remain the same or is there an intention to raise it? 
- The exchange rate in Iraq follows a monetary policy based on the fixed exchange rate of the dinar and this does not mean absolute stability, may come under some circumstances may increase or reduce it according to various economic data. 
We are currently moving towards no change in the value of the dinar

Read more  

If u guys remember SNB (Swiss central bank) and swiss franc vs euro, the language/posture Alaq is using is quite similar to that of SNB's. 

Late 2014 when many investors/speculators were speculating that SNB would unpegged franc from EURO, SNB denied strongly. In fact, on 12 January 2015, Jean-Pierre Danthine, the vice-chairman of the SNB, went on television and said:

"We are convinced that the minimum exchange rate (refering to the peg) must remain the CORNERSTONE of our monetary policy."

SNB was still buying Euros after  they went on TV....and the investors believed/convinced the central bank would do whatever it took to maintain the peg and they backed off.

But three days later, SNB did the exact opposite, that shocked currency markets all over the world. They scrapped the peg!! 

Thats what Central banks do. They will ALWAYS try to calm the market rather than stir it up. Alaq will never never say the dinar will rise in value. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Interesting for SURE!!!

Here is a five year www.xe.com chart below:

image.png.67afbda6bff13f81da4994d836280a07.png

The LAST time we saw action around 1,200 IQD = 1 USD is when the IQD started digging trenches late November/early December 2014. Then, things leveled out and then started digging trenches again leading up to a flat line of 1,106 for nominally the first half of 2016. The last time was during Bark Insane Obama's Presidency and who knows what he was doing with others trying to fund the the ISIS machine and bring Iraq and The United States Of America down.

Step in President Donald J Trump with ISIS nearly totally vanquished. With the GOI fully on the way to being completely seated, there may be GOOD ACTION ESPECIALLY with Ali al-Alaaq yesterday talking about the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Valuation. No tellin' what kinda of information will be out there and then "SUDDENLY"!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In The Mean Time..............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

43 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Interesting for SURE!!!

Here is a five year www.xe.com chart below:

image.png.67afbda6bff13f81da4994d836280a07.png

The LAST time we saw action around 1,200 IQD = 1 USD is when the IQD started digging trenches late November/early December 2014. Then, things leveled out and then started digging trenches again leading up to a flat line of 1,106 for nominally the first half of 2016. The last time was during Bark Insane Obama's Presidency and who knows what he was doing with others trying to fund the the ISIS machine and bring Iraq and The United States Of America down.

Step in President Donald J Trump with ISIS nearly totally vanquished. With the GOI fully on the way to being completely seated, there may be GOOD ACTION ESPECIALLY with Ali al-Alaaq yesterday talking about the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Valuation. No tellin' what kinda of information will be out there and then "SUDDENLY"!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In The Mean Time..............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Trump Train = RV Train!! 👍👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It seems to make sense that it could happen this way.... 3 decimals 1.20 Just after he comes out and says it ain’t happening for a long time..... that would be glorious! 

That would be very GLORIOUS! Lol. We had a tough loss yesterday,(Fellow NE Patriots fan since 94). I actually went to the game yesterday and my gosh what a game. You would have thought we were playing the Steeler's or the Jets or some other hostile rival. The Jags had our number yesterday and were out for revenge. Granite there were some questionable calls, and some really bad mistakes we made but they were prepared for us. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chris2028 said:

That would be very GLORIOUS! Lol. We had a tough loss yesterday,(Fellow NE Patriots fan since 94). I actually went to the game yesterday and my gosh what a game. You would have thought we were playing the Steeler's or the Jets or some other hostile rival. The Jags had our number yesterday and were out for revenge. Granite there were some questionable calls, and some really bad mistakes we made but they were prepared for us. 

They sure did! Teams have been studying New England so long it will be difficult to remain on top, but I’m diehard to the end.....hope Brady still has at least another three years in him

• Upvote 1

Not sure why anyone would care.  

At 1200 dinar per dollar. A million dinar us worth 833 dollars.   

I am sure most paid more than that per million.   Whoo hoo.  

The longer this goes on the more disturbing it is  what makes dinar land happy.   I mean really.  Show me xe at a dime of dinar  to the dollar and I will go nuts.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

On 9/17/2018 at 7:11 AM, gregp said:

Street rate. 👍👍👍👍👍

Possible float.  

An A&W rootbeer float sounds good right about now. Two scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and a cold mug of A&W rootbeer.  Of course, chased down with A&W chili dogs and cheese topped chili fries in a 69 cherry red soft-top mustang next to the train tracks and a 15-minute train rolling by going clikety-clack.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 4