Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Japan is lending Iraq $ 22 million to improve the waters of the region

yota691

Release Date: 2018/9/16 13:19  97 times scheduled
Japan is lending Iraq $ 22 million to improve the waters of the region
(Baghdad: Euphrates News) The Ministry of Finance, the signing ceremony of mutual memoranda between the Ministry and the Japanese Embassy in Baghdad loan project to improve water in the Kurdistan region of the second phase.
A statement issued by the ministry received a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Maher Hammad Johan, Undersecretary of the Ministry Agency and the Japanese side Naofoy Hashtimoto, the Japanese ambassador in Baghdad, followed by the signing of a loan agreement to facilitate the implementation of the above memoranda between the ministry and the Japanese International Cooperation Agency JICA , And the Under Secretary signed the agreement on the Minister of Finance and Masaioka Hiroshada, head of the office of the Japanese Agency for International Cooperation in Baghdad. 
"The amount of the loan {2463} million Japanese yen equivalent to (22) million dollars transferred from the surplus of the loan of electricity reconstruction in the Kurdistan region, and is used to improve the water supply in the region."
He pointed out that the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance "expressed his pleasure to receive the Japanese ambassador in Baghdad as Ambassador of Japan and thanked him for the support of the Government of Japan to the Iraqi economy through the provision of soft loans," stressing, "the desire of the Republic of Iraq to continue to do so." For his part, the Japanese ambassador expressed the Japanese government's readiness to provide support to Iraq in economic fields, especially the reconstruction of liberated areas and support water projects in the province of Basra through the Japanese loan, which came into force recently.
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Sunday 16 September

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced that the Ministry of Finance on Sunday, has signed a loan with the Japanese Agency for International Cooperation on Water improvement in the territory of Kurdistan within the second phase. 

The ministry said in a statement that it signed a loan with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) worth 2463 million Japanese yen or the equivalent of 22 million dollars transferred from the surplus of the loan for the reconstruction of electricity in the Kurdistan region.

"The loan will be used to improve the water supply in the region," the ministry said. 

Japanese Ambassador Naoufoy Hashimoto, who signed the agreement with the Ministry of Finance, said, "The Japanese government is ready to provide support to Iraq in the economic fields, especially the reconstruction of liberated areas and support water projects in Basra province through the Japanese loan, which came into force recently." 

It is noteworthy that Japan and other countries of the Group of Seven industrialized nations announced its continued support for the efforts of Iraq in dealing with financial challenges and support the economy through reform, and Japan pledged to lend Iraq $ 500 million.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

120875.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/09/16 13:39
  • Number of readings 25
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Iraq signs loan with JICA

The Ministry of Finance announced on Sunday, September 16, 2018, the signing of a loan with the Japanese International Cooperation Agency on improving water in the Kurdistan Region within the second phase.

"It signed a loan with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) worth 2463 million Japanese yen, or the equivalent of 22 million dollars transferred from the surplus of the electricity reconstruction loan in the Kurdistan region," the ministry said in a statement.

"The loan will be used to improve the water supply in the region," the ministry said.

Japanese Ambassador Naoufoy Hashimoto, who signed the agreement with the Ministry of Finance, said, "The Japanese government is ready to provide support to Iraq in the economic fields, especially the reconstruction of liberated areas and support water projects in Basra province through the Japanese loan, which came into force recently."

Japan and the Group of Seven (G-7) countries have announced their continued support for Iraq's efforts to tackle financial challenges and support the economy through reform. Japan has pledged to lend Iraq $ 500 million.

The obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/150403/العراق-يوقع-قرضا-مع-الوكالة-اليابانية-للتعاون-الدولي

• Upvote 1

Iraq gets Japanese loan worth $ 22 million to improve water in Kurdistan

01:38 - 16/09/2018

Baghdad - 
The Ministry of Finance signed on Sunday with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) a loan worth (22) million dollars to improve water in the Kurdistan region of the second phase. 
"Undersecretary Maher Hammad Johan signed a memorandum on Iraq's receipt of a 22-billion-dollar loan from the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA), headed by Masaioka Hiroshada for the improvement of water in the second phase of Kurdistan," a ministry statement said. 
He added that "the value of the loan was transferred from the surplus of electricity reconstruction loan in the Kurdistan region, and is used for the purpose of improving the water supply in the region." 
The statement noted that "the agent Johann expressed his pleasure to receive the Japanese ambassador in Baghdad as Ambassador of Japan and thanked him for the support of the Government of Japan to the Iraqi economy through the provision of soft loans"
For his part, the Japanese ambassador expressed "the readiness of the Japanese government to provide support to Iraq in economic fields, especially the reconstruction of liberated areas and support water projects in the province of Basra through the Japanese loan, which came into force recently."

Iraq signs loan with Japan Water Improvement Agency

9 minutes ago

169201815173741813076_249933705726157_8345544287068356608_n.png

NRT

The Ministry of Finance announced on Sunday the signing of a loan with the Japanese International Cooperation Agency on improving water in the Kurdistan Region within the second phase.

The Ministry said in a statement today, September 16, 2018, that "Undersecretary Maher Hammad Johan signed a memorandum for Iraq to obtain a loan of 22 billion dollars from the Japanese International Cooperation Agency JICA, headed by Masaioka Hiroshada, to improve water in the Kurdistan region the second phase.

He added that "the value of the loan was transferred from the surplus of electricity reconstruction loan in the Kurdistan region, and is used for the purpose of improving the water supply in the region."

For his part, the Japanese ambassador expressed the Japanese government's readiness to provide support to Iraq in the economic fields, especially the reconstruction of liberated areas and support water projects in the province of Basra through the Japanese loan, which came into force recently .

Japan and the Group of Seven (G-7) have announced their continued support for Iraq's efforts to tackle financial challenges and support the economy through reform. Japan has pledged to lend Iraq $ 500 million.

AA

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=4457&MapID=2

• Upvote 1

Why would they need a loan if they have built up there gold reserve amounts, have a ton of oil and are supposedly going to revalue their currency?  Can someone explain that to me?  I'm not saying that they are not going to revalue, but why wait take out loans?  I'm sure there is interest to be paid back with this loan.

37 minutes ago, cranman said:

Why would they need a loan if they have built up there gold reserve amounts, have a ton of oil and are supposedly going to revalue their currency?  Can someone explain that to me?  I'm not saying that they are not going to revalue, but why wait take out loans?  I'm sure there is interest to be paid back with this loan.

most every country in the world borrows money the usa is currently somewhere in the range of 17 trillion in debt , china japan and others hold a large amount of that in foreign debt .... cheers

52 minutes ago, cranman said:

Last year a bought a house to flip for $67,000. I could have taken it out of one of my accounts, but instead borrowed from a private investor. If I don’t have to use my own money I am not going to. 

Most all investors would do the same thing. Iraq is no different. Why use their own reserves if they know someone will loan it to them?

I call it smart investing. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Last year a bought a house to flip for $67,000. I could have taken it out of one of my accounts, but instead borrowed from a private investor. If I don’t have to use my own money I am not going to. 

Most all investors would do the same thing. Iraq is no different. Why use their own reserves if they know someone will loan it to them?

I call it smart investing. 

Works for me.

• Upvote 1