Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts put an integrated program to revive the economy of Iraq .. These ways of rescue

pokerplayer

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Yeah, DW, This Helps TREMENDOUSLY - Thank You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

Here are the five bullet points translated:

Infrastructure of the economy (page 5 of 24 of the slides in the article)

• Issuing a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars

• The dinar is pegged to a basket of foreign currencies such as the dollar, the euro and the pound

• Revaluation of Iraqi banks by linking them to foreign banks Strict

• Linking governmental and non-governmental banks to a network With the Central Bank directly

• Canceling the currency auction

Opening the investment (page 6 of 24 of the slides in the article)

• Establishment of the Reconstruction Council

• Establishment of the Board of Investment Council

• Incorporation of the Investment Authority in the Council

• Issuing a quarterly report on the entire activities of the Reconstruction Council

• Allocation of 30% of the budget to the Council of Reconstruction

From the bullet point of interest, there are currently 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, and 50,000 in circulation today. So a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars may mean issued denominations of 0.25, 0.50, 1, 5, 10, 25, and 50. This may be a reason the 50 Iraqi Dinar note was pulled of the streets and voided since May 1, 2015.

Apparently, next month the 250, 500, and 1,000 notes are going to be put out there to replace the worn out currency in circulation. It will be interesting to see how the strategy to "issuing a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars" is going to be carried out. Ultimately, I believe the Iraqi Dinar we hold will be ReInstated or ReValued but I do not know if there will be a difference in Iraq or the relative time scales for the potential conversion in Iraq to what others outside Iraq will be able to do.

Exciting Times For SURE!!! :backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

In The Mean Time.......................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Well put there Synopsis. What I found interesting was how much of what they proposed was already being implemented. Hmmmmmmmm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

From the bullet point of interest, there are currently 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, and 50,000 in circulation today. So a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars may mean issued denominations of 0.25, 0.50, 1, 5, 10, 25, and 50. This may be a reason the 50 Iraqi Dinar note was pulled of the streets and voided since May 1, 2015.

Apparently, next month the 250, 500, and 1,000 notes are going to be put out there to replace the worn out currency in circulation. It will be interesting to see how the strategy to "issuing a new Iraqi Dinar equivalent to one thousand dinars" is going to be carried out. Ultimately, I believe the Iraqi Dinar we hold will be ReInstated or ReValued but I do not know if there will be a difference in Iraq or the relative time scales for the potential conversion in Iraq to what others outside Iraq will be able to do.

Exciting Times For SURE!!! :backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip: 

MMMMMMM  ,  got  my  thinking caps  on !   this could be actually the idea of it ,  we are thinking  big numbers , kind of always have , when we see a 25,000   note  we are in tune  with  the large number , out side of Iraq , and away from the sand box , so too speak ,   but inside the sand trap , they see 25,000  note as  chump change ,  or  a 20 dollar u.s. bill  if that much ( probably  not even  that much  ,  -----> maybe a fiver 5.00   )  so these folks are in the small numbers frame of mind   ( now  look at the figures in the bullets region above ,  these are the most likely scenario  for the dinar to give any purchase to the dinar for Iraqi  ,   I do think they mean to tell Iraqi peeps  , the new dinar will have the values in the 1000  range  as in ------ 25 cents to the 1 dollar ( as in 4 x 25 is 1:00 )   then too the  5 dollar ( 2 fives  = 10:00 ) too the 50 dollar range  every thing in the dollars range  ...  what I am trying to say is   I think they are giving  a base  number for the average Iraqi to under stand the values of the new  notes ,  if you have  3 (50  dinar  notes  ) and  5  ( ten  notes  )  you will have  200  dollars worth  of  money  or  20  ( 50  notes  it is  1000  dollars ) ... I do not think the technocrats  are out to knock out the poor people ,  I do think they see a  light at the end of the tunnel , and  the technocrats  are the money  folks in business I can bet ,  so if you want business to flourish  , you are going to need  the basics  of  the whole operation of  --- needs  and  wants  of every one , which  means give the poor folks  some  wealth ,  with the new money they are , or will soon be gaining with the  oil shares  in the bank accounts ,  ( plus get the banking accounts  operational  , as no one trust the banks now , but they  do like it more  now than in saddam era  )  ...  it seem to read  1 too 1  up too the  1000  mark ,   now what  the effect will have on the large notes will have too wait and see !   ( one point we have been kicking down the  " alley  of dinar land '  ----->  so if the dinar is in the values of 1000  and all is smooth in side Iraq  , what about out side large notes ?  <------   a few have the thinking that when it hits the go time  , the banks that will deal with dinar, will take them in  for the appropriate exchange amount , minus the bank fees and taxation , and so -on  ,  and each countries  treasury will hold these large notes in their own vaults , to shore up that countries  own currency , as the way Iraq is now shoring up the dinar with the 96 tons  of gold , and the foreign currency they are holding in their own vaults ,  ( now with this all set -up  and ready to go , all we need is the value !  )  I do not see why 1 to 1  would not run through the whole dinar notes  --- 10,000  through too the 50,000   at 1 to 1  ,  but  I am not on the inside , so as we all shall do ,  wait  and hope for at least  50 cent  on each dinar ...  which would  be  nice enough  for me !   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Carrello said:

During discussions such as this one, I like to remember the many times we have read 'the dinar will be restored to it's former glory."  That is an emotional comment and has nothing to do with anything technical, but it smooths me out for a bit.

smooooth as  ice-ce-ce-ce-ce  :twothumbs:   ( it`s former glory ---- although it was over 3 per --- I can only imaging it was like  still one to one on the inside of Iraq  ,  as in they could not tell a difference ,  only at the upper banking levels ...   )

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

Jeep, let's not forget the $3+ amount was a rate that Saddam Hussein gave the IQD per his own discretion. 

whats kept me hanging on to the money is that when one does research on the iqd's exchange rate history excluding saddam's dictatorship as u stated he put a self imposed rate over 3 dollars on the currency , the iqd's value was never below 2 dollars i realize past performance is not future success but it was always valued high among world currencies but who knows maybe they are not headed back to those values i tend to glean a little bit of info & understanding from everyone's different perspectives / guessess  ... just wish the secret squirrel illuminati & cabals could speed this along im tired ( levity ) ... cheers dv 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, jeepguy said:

hahahahaa man  this is tooooo  funny  dang  kid !  ( uhhhh  which one you ask ? )   :lol:

That’ll Teach Luigi Not To Be Messin’ With Other Livestock ! :o 

funny goat GIF

Oh Ya - That Bavarian Goat Don’t Play ! :shakehead:

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1