Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hot Hot Hot...Abadi Throws In The Towel.

Luigi1

URGENT Abadi announces resignation of second term...

13/9/2018  AlforatNews...

Cabinet clarifies its decision to increase the salaries of the popular crowd.

The President of the Journalists Syndicate and the President of a Lebanese University agree on low-paid fellowships.

Abadi: We do not cling to power and adhere to the directives of the reference.

Abadi’s office reveals nine decisions for Basra.

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan welcomes the return of integration with democracy and justice.

In the document .. Eidani demands to count the victims of the demonstrations martyrs. Source

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Was Abadi bluffing?

This may just be dis-information to throw off Abadi oponents.

9-13-2018  Newshound Guru Kirk H. Sowell   Not an explicit withdrawal, but Abadi appears to preparing the way for a face-saving end to his reelection campaign, framing it as responding to clerical authorities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

1st lair doesn't stand a chance......I sure wish there gurus would spend 15 minutes getting on the same page so there wasn't 15 different stories out there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...I mentioned that President Abadi was going to be meeting with President Trump in Washington. Well, he flew in yesterday [Wednesday] and had a two hour meeting with a large contingent of people...including the President and also today for about 7 hours... I know Iraq was going to be negotiating and lobbying for a higher rate with President Trump, with Steven Mnuchin and the team. We know that Governor Shabi, the former Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq for years, came with the group...I do believe they were able...to get to an agreement on the rate. ...The other thing that was really big today was we heard...that the United Nations with the European contingent with the United Nations released Iraq from its sanctions what would affect CBI and the rate.  ...With that I will ask everyone to...be ready to what could occur this weekend...  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

1st lair doesn't stand a chance......I sure wish there gurus would spend 15 minutes getting on the same page so there wasn't 15 different stories out there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...I mentioned that President Abadi was going to be meeting with President Trump in Washington. Well, he flew in yesterday [Wednesday] and had a two hour meeting with a large contingent of people...including the President and also today for about 7 hours... I know Iraq was going to be negotiating and lobbying for a higher rate with President Trump, with Steven Mnuchin and the team. We know that Governor Shabi, the former Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq for years, came with the group...I do believe they were able...to get to an agreement on the rate. ...The other thing that was really big today was we heard...that the United Nations with the European contingent with the United Nations released Iraq from its sanctions what would affect CBI and the rate.  ...With that I will ask everyone to...be ready to what could occur this weekend...  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

Sounds good, but I still can't see Iraq having to ask Trump for the rate. They are their own country. 

Edited by murd11
Put in wrong place
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

look  how long has abaidi  been in office ?  it has to be close to 4 years  by now  ,  I think the political process is more democratic  over there now , and term limits are now  set ,   abaidi could run for office again but  I think he just wants too move on ,  get  away from the drama of  malarkey -- irain ---  uprisings  ( oh  and  luigi`s  post :lol: )

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2