Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: I Have 100 Pics Of Robert Mueller And James Comey 'Hugging And Kissing'

30 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You know Bad/Attitude, and I use that as a term of endearment, I have a lot of respect for you, but man have you got this one wrong. Trump is Rude, and that is why he was elected. People are tired of political correctness and the meandering  that doesn't give a damn about you, me or our girls.

You know Snowman I love you too, but I believe, and it is only my opinion, that people are getting tired or the lies, the drama and the distraction. I understand why people voted for Trump. His rhetoric about America first and caring about individuals sounded great, however it just isn't panning out. It appears he really cares more about his image and ego than anything else. Which is really a shame. He is definitely spending his political clout on unproductive things...

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You know Snowman I love you too, but I believe, and it is only my opinion, that people are getting tired or the lies, the drama and the distraction. I understand why people voted for Trump. His rhetoric about America first and caring about individuals sounded great, however it just isn't panning out. It appears he really cares more about his image and ego than anything else. Which is really a shame. He is definitely spending his political clout on unproductive things...

B/A

Fair Enough :tiphat:

• Thanks 2

Ahnode said, "Your faith in free enterprise, faith in the resourcefulness of the AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND faith in the US ECONOMY. AND TO THOSE CRITICS who are so pessimistic about our economy:

I SAY DON'T BE ECONOMIC GIRLIE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, Yes, YES, of course. Wise and exceptionally accurate words from Ahnode.

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Now, there are not any "ECONOMIC GIRLIE MEN" among us here at DinarVets NOW, are there???!!!

I sure hope NOT!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1