Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attempted Grocery Theft on Camera - Stopped by a Good Samaritan

bigwave

My uncle years ago was a good sameritan. He was not a violent man, a good man. He told a person not to yell at and treat a woman badly, the way she was being treated. My uncle then Sat down and was reading a newspaper and was blown away by this bad guy. The lady that my uncle was defending would not be a witness to the fact and the guy got away with temporary Insanity. The district attorney walked by my family to the murders family and stated. Sorry to keep you waiting, this should be over really soon. Was the cart load of grocery's worth it? Maybe a couple of pictures would have sufficed?. Be careful out there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jg1 said:

My uncle years ago was a good sameritan. He was not a violent man, a good man. He told a person not to yell at and treat a woman badly, the way she was being treated. My uncle then Sat down and was reading a newspaper and was blown away by this bad guy. The lady that my uncle was defending would not be a witness to the fact and the guy got away with temporary Insanity. The district attorney walked by my family to the murders family and stated. Sorry to keep you waiting, this should be over really soon. Was the cart load of grocery's worth it? Maybe a couple of pictures would have sufficed?. Be careful out there.

Understood and agreed....Sorry to hear about your uncle......

5 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

J U S T I C E  .

Street Justice at it's finest.

Good to see you back. I have missed your posts.

Any luck at the fishin' hole?

I would love to try it out sometime if I could find my way.

If your open for business maybe you could let me know....

• Thanks 1