Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Football Time...NFL favorite Team

pacmen

I am sorry, I don't waste my time watching over paid cowards that think it is cool, great and awesome to disrespect the country that gave them the chance, the Soldiers that Died so they would have the Chance and the Flag that so many have died for.........NFL....No Flippin Longer.

Karsten

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I am sorry, I don't waste my time watching over paid cowards that think it is cool, great and awesome to disrespect the country that gave them the chance, the Soldiers that Died so they would have the Chance and the Flag that so many have died for.........NFL....No Flippin Longer.

Karsten

Hooah...I cancelled the NFL channel!!🇺🇸👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

It's sad situation to see my favorite sport lose its value over protesting ....never seen this coming...But on the positive side Go Jazz

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

tenor.gif?itemid=8479948

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Hooah...I cancelled the NFL channel!!🇺🇸👍

I did the same...not watching...I thought they, the nfl, would do the right thing, but they caved in again. As much as I hated Jerry Jones and the way he did things taking over the cowboys, he has been the only standing against them. The Cowboys are the only ones it seems not gonna put up with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

I did the same...not watching...I thought they, the nfl, would do the right thing, but they caved in again. As much as I hated Jerry Jones and the way he did things taking over the cowboys, he has been the only standing against them. The Cowboys are the only ones it seems not gonna put up with it.

Yeah 8th I'd....I went to Jerry World two weeks ago against the Cardinal in Completely Forgot about the protesting....but notice all my Boys where standing for the Anthem and a momment of silent for Mccain...Great night to be a Texan.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9979277

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Will be spending my off time on the Rifle range learns 1000 yard shots just in case I need to know how to do it. Hell, might be a day when someone needs to drop a football before it blows up in the stands.

Karsten

tenor.gif?itemid=12138908Get'em Karsten....Get'em

• Upvote 2

And ESPN has decided not to even show the national anthem, so no watching ESPN or their 15 channels or streaming or website... Soon sports will be dead...

ESPN Says It Won't Air National Anthem Before Monday Night Football Games

Avoiding potential controversy over showing players kneeling in protest of racial inequality, ESPN won’t broadcast the national anthem before any Monday Night Football games this year.

“We generally have not broadcasted the anthem and I don’t think that will change this year,” ESPN president Jimmy Pitaro said Friday, according to news site Axios. “Our plan going into this year is to not broadcast the anthem.”

The national anthem had long been a staple of sports games until two years ago, when San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started kneeling to protest racial inequality and police brutality. Then-presidential candidate Donald Trump capitalized on the ensuing firestorm and has railed against the protests ever since.

The furor has put broadcasters a difficult spot. If they broadcast protests during the anthem, they risk adding to the controversy. If they don’t show the anthem, they face criticism from people who support the kneeling players.

In October, Fox Sports said it would no longer air coverage of the national anthem before NFL games after members of the New Orleans Saints team kneeled before the music began. In January, NBC decided to air the anthem and any protests that accompanied it, although no players kneeled when the anthem was played.

ESPN broadcast the anthem during certain games last year, when it was played alongside events the network deemed newsworthy, such as moments of silence to honor tragedies. Pitaro said that ESPN does not see itself as a political organization.

“It’s not our job to cover politics, purely, but we’ll cover the intersection of sports and politics,” Pitaro said. “When something happens, when the Eagles are disinvited from White House, or when someone takes a knee, if we think newsworthy we’re going to cover it.”

B/A

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

And ESPN has decided not to even show the national anthem, so no watching ESPN or their 15 channels or streaming or website... Soon sports will be dead...

ESPN Says It Won't Air National Anthem Before Monday Night Football Games

Avoiding potential controversy over showing players kneeling in protest of racial inequality, ESPN won’t broadcast the national anthem before any Monday Night Football games this year.

“We generally have not broadcasted the anthem and I don’t think that will change this year,” ESPN president Jimmy Pitaro said Friday, according to news site Axios. “Our plan going into this year is to not broadcast the anthem.”

The national anthem had long been a staple of sports games until two years ago, when San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started kneeling to protest racial inequality and police brutality. Then-presidential candidate Donald Trump capitalized on the ensuing firestorm and has railed against the protests ever since.

The furor has put broadcasters a difficult spot. If they broadcast protests during the anthem, they risk adding to the controversy. If they don’t show the anthem, they face criticism from people who support the kneeling players.

In October, Fox Sports said it would no longer air coverage of the national anthem before NFL games after members of the New Orleans Saints team kneeled before the music began. In January, NBC decided to air the anthem and any protests that accompanied it, although no players kneeled when the anthem was played.

ESPN broadcast the anthem during certain games last year, when it was played alongside events the network deemed newsworthy, such as moments of silence to honor tragedies. Pitaro said that ESPN does not see itself as a political organization.

“It’s not our job to cover politics, purely, but we’ll cover the intersection of sports and politics,” Pitaro said. “When something happens, when the Eagles are disinvited from White House, or when someone takes a knee, if we think newsworthy we’re going to cover it.”

B/A

I'm betting this new action by ESPN will get the players union screaming. How else are they going to get the exposure for their agenda if not for the pregame anthem. Did anyone on here happen to see all these kneelers over the summer boycotting, marching or kneeling at any other function? Neither did I, an so the story of Colin Kaepernick kneeling protest slowly dissolves into the sunset for lack of a TV audience....

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4