Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's Disapproval Rating At All Time High

Always good to look at all sides of the picture...as I recall yahoo was one of those pre prez election that gave Trump no chance.....and were stating that the failure would put the Repubs back 20 years......so....In my years I have learned that stats can be fixed to say what ever you would like them to say......and that only time will answer this question about Trump.....just like time exposed the biased media in 2016...hope you enjoy the long weekend!  CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I have to say I don't go along with the race issue posted above....... This is sort of like the race baiting that CNN and many of the liberals take part in...... And frankly I don't know if Shabs is black or white, a man or a woman, a legal or an illegal.......for me I don't care..... Shabs has an opinion and expresses it, and does so well in my mind.... I can't say I agree with many of them, but 1st amendment rights give him the opportunity to speak them.... I will say the latest race baiting down in Florida where Santis is running for Governor and made the comment about  Monkeying something up......well, the response from the MSM and left .... Kind of comical and over the top.... I have a close friend who is Black, and he has a rather large yacht and the name of that yacht is Monkey Business..... And I don't consider him to be a racist at all...... Additionally I remember President Obama in speaking to the press various times talking about some things that were happening in government or world affairs, and referring to them as monkey business..... Just to conclude I think we here probably should take the race card out of the conversations..... There's just no benefit to having them in the our conversations.....JMO....CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

I just watched OAN where they looked into the polling and the polls are all Fake with about 20 people from each state the the majority polled being liberals with a few Republicans here and there.....Just look at a Trump Rally and the lines outside that couldn't get in as the Venue was full to capacity.

There is the Approval ratings......obama never did that in 8 years.

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I have to say I don't go along with the race issue posted above....... This is sort of like the race baiting that CNN and many of the liberals take part in...... And frankly I don't know if Shabs is black or white, a man or a woman, a legal or an illegal.......for me I don't care..... Shabs has an opinion and expresses it, and does so well in my mind.... I can't say I agree with many of them, but 1st amendment rights give him the opportunity to speak them.... I will say the latest race baiting down in Florida where Santis is running for Governor and made the comment about  Monkeying something up......well, the response from the MSM and left .... Kind of comical and over the top.... I have a close friend who is Black, and he has a rather large yacht and the name of that yacht is Monkey Business..... And I don't consider him to be a racist at all...... Additionally I remember President Obama in speaking to the press various times talking about some things that were happening in government or world affairs, and referring to them as monkey business..... Just to conclude I think we here probably should take the race card out of the conversations..... There's just no benefit to having them in the our conversations.....JMO....CL

Awesome....Thanks Coorslite

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, haden'sdad said:

This poll does not show the data(how many respondents, affiliation, etc). Feel free to go to Rasmussen polling. His data i believe is more accurate and more consistent. His polling is showing far different results. His polling is even showing Trump 36% of African Americans support Trump.

Imo

True enough.  I just checked Rasmussen and Trump is indeed carrying a -11 Presidential Approval Index......a far better failing grade than the -24 of ABC's poll.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV