Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please Mods and Mr.Montana

umbertino

Umb, I am so happy you brought this to light.  I know you read the thread I posted but was shut down because the whiner that was guilty went and cried to the mods.  Your thread looks like it has helped....I went to a profile my profile and found you can no longer give out emeralds or rubies by going back in ones history.  I appreciate Adams and the mods attention to this as many of us or at least a few of us were experiencing this same targeted predator.  I know who mine is and I'm sure you also have an idea of who yours is. BTW, he claim innocence.   I only wish he could be exposed and others would know what a coward and self promoting individual he really is.  If Adam can see the emerald and Ruby giver, I hope he has brought this to their attention and only a child would act in such a arrogant and disrespectful behavior.  You have certainly handled this in the correct manner and better than I did.  My ruby count has been on the decline for the last day or so, hope yours are also deminishing.....thanks, I appreciate you and I appreciate Adam for handling this in an appropriate response to this problem. This makes one come back and share opinions regardless of beliefs or nationality....good luck Umb, just

don't bring up negative post about Tennessee....LOL.....

barb

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Bumper64 said:

Correct, Adam is the only one that can see who are giving out the Red Rubies :)

Hey, Bump, a while back I had an issue and Admin sent me a screen print of my profile page which clearly showed my history of plusses and minuses.  It was not sent by Adam.  I can only assume that the person who sent it to me was able to view what they screen printed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me step in here and clear something up. NO Member can give more than one +/- to a single post. If you try to give a second one, it takes away the first one.  Also, members do not have an unlimited # of +/- on a given day. For umbertino to have received 181 negs in one day, there would have to be quite a number of members issuing them and they would have to do so on different posts. You can go to your profile and select see activity - each post shows the # of "awards" . I do not see any of them on umbertino's profile that are showing more than a few +/- awards. Please show me the exact post where you received 181 negs - I will then see if I can determine how you received so many.

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 5
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Umb, I am so happy you brought this to light.  I know you read the thread I posted but was shut down because the whiner that was guilty went and cried to the mods.  Your thread looks like it has helped....I went to a profile my profile and found you can no longer give out emeralds or rubies by going back in ones history.  I appreciate Adams and the mods attention to this as many of us or at least a few of us were experiencing this same targeted predator.  I know who mine is and I'm sure you also have an idea of who yours is. BTW, he claim innocence.   I only wish he could be exposed and others would know what a coward and self promoting individual he really is.  If Adam can see the emerald and Ruby giver, I hope he has brought this to their attention and only a child would act in such a arrogant and disrespectful behavior.  You have certainly handled this in the correct manner and better than I did.  My ruby count has been on the decline for the last day or so, hope yours are also deminishing.....thanks, I appreciate you and I appreciate Adam for handling this in an appropriate response to this problem. This makes one come back and share opinions regardless of beliefs or nationality....good luck Umb, just

don't bring up negative post about Tennessee....LOL.....

barb

You know if I wanted to give you a ruby I would tell you about it. But I rather save mine for people I like. Shabbs for instance. Your hypocrisy is stunning from someone that claims to be a Christian and yet falsely accuses another. I try to ignore it but your hypocrisy is only surpassed by your persistence.

And before you start crying about this post try and remember how many times you've falsely accused me and called me  a coward. Adam is the only one 

that can see +/- and knowing that, I'm acutely aware of those that I dish out.  If it really bothers you that some people don't like what you say enough to give you a - then I suggest that you reconsider some of what you are saying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You know if I wanted to give you a ruby I would tell you about it. But I rather save mine for people I like. Shabbs for instance. Your hypocrisy is stunning from someone that claims to be a Christian and yet falsely accuses another. I try to ignore it but your hypocrisy is only surpassed by your persistence.

And before you start crying about this post try and remember how many times you've falsely accused me and called me  a coward. Adam is the only one 

that can see +/- and knowing that, I'm acutely aware of those that I dish out.  If it really bothers you that some people don't like what you say enough to give you a - then I suggest that you reconsider some of what you are saying. 

Actually this is one of the few times that you have ever qouted one of my post and NOT given me a ruby.  You don't give rubies because of love or like, you give them out of spite because you dislike that person or don't agree with their opinion.  Mainly your dislike and hate!  Talk about hypocrisy.   There is not one person on this site that enjoys posting and going back later and finding disapproval but when it's done continuously by one that just hates you and does it out of spite it is quite another thing.  Most of all you never qouted me, you just disperse.

Also i, like you and everyone else here have the same right to express our opinions as we see them.   I have Never cried to the mods about rubies or a post that may have been pointed towards me and had it shut down.  You on the other hand have done this on numerous occasions because of your pride and ego being tarnished in your own mind.  By the way, you know you are the guilty party or you would have never addressed this post......Adam didn't have to expose you as I had wished, you did it to your own self.  You told me once to put you on ignore, I suggest that YOU put ME on ignore.  If you don't like the heat get out of the fire.  I will continue to speak out as long as you show your arrogance and promoting your self loving agenda.      

Now, you go whine to the mods AGAIN and have this shut down as you have done so many times before.  Otherwise get off my back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Actually this is one of the few times that you have ever qouted one of my post and NOT given me a ruby.  You don't give rubies because of love or like, you give them out of spite because you dislike that person or don't agree with their opinion.  Mainly your dislike and hate!  Talk about hypocrisy.   There is not one person on this site that enjoys posting and going back later and finding disapproval but when it's done continuously by one that just hates you and does it out of spite it is quite another thing.  Most of all you never qouted me, you just disperse.

Also i, like you and everyone else here have the same right to express our opinions as we see them.   I have Never cried to the mods about rubies or a post that may have been pointed towards me and had it shut down.  You on the other hand have done this on numerous occasions because of your pride and ego being tarnished in your own mind.  By the way, you know you are the guilty party or you would have never addressed this post......Adam didn't have to expose you as I had wished, you did it to your own self.  You told me once to put you on ignore, I suggest that YOU put ME on ignore.  If you don't like the heat get out of the fire.  I will continue to speak out as long as you show your arrogance and promoting your self loving agenda.      

Now, you go whine to the mods AGAIN and have this shut down as you have done so many times before.  Otherwise get off my back

First I don't respond to you because I cannot communicate with somebody as irrational as the  post above. No one is required to explain their giving rubies.  I do not follow you around and follow your post as  you are falsely accusing me. As a moderator myself I have too much work to do in the cryptocurrency section then to worry about you.

And as you well know the reason I know who you're talking about is because you have openly accused me of it before. If you think you got an issue take it to Adam Montana, but please refrain from throwing your little tirades on the forms.

Thank You Very Much :tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First I don't respond to you because I cannot communicate with somebody as irrational as the  post above. No one is required to explain their giving rubies.  I do not follow you around and follow your post as  you are falsely accusing me. As a moderator myself I have too much work to do in the cryptocurrency section then to worry about you.

And as you well know the reason I know who you're talking about is because you have openly accused me of it before. If you think you got an issue take it to Adam Montana, but please refrain from throwing your little tirades on the forms.

Thank You Very Much :tiphat:

I never said I had an issue so Adam has never even been a thought about whining to.  My issues have always been straight forward and brought to the person's attention that I intended to address but you have never addressed me back but instead had the whole thread shut down.  Am I to assume that since you are a mod now that YOU will shut this one down also or am I to expect a WARNING or possibly kicked off for awhile for voicing my opinion?  You have never shown any respect to certain individuals on this site but you demand everyone's respect..hard to get respect if you are always speaking down to others such as Umb, Shabbs,BA and a few others that you find deplorable.  When did this site approve of mods with predjuice.  Adam has always had mods with nuetral and fair standing...even when the mods have had to deal with certain problems and people they have done it with respect and fairness...did you get that handbook.  As I said, get off my back and treat others with respect and you and I will get along fine.  Expect hate when you spu it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

....Umbertino...This article caught my eye and after reading the entire article...I went back and negged you and your little butt licker shab...on every article you posted...And for your, as usual,  low intelligent response shab...I just want your loud mouth to know that not only will "I" tell "you" every time I neg you...I'm going to make it a point to look you in the eye....one day...to actually settle things....and find out just how far that spewing mouth will take ya...you like talking about being manly and cry like a little b!tch...

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

34 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And for the record everybody, from November 2010, I've given out 11162 pluses. While in that same timeframe I've only given out 3382 rubies. Hardly what I would consider to be a Serial negger.

Hey, LGD, how can we find our totals?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

On your profile page just under your reputation on the right click ,"see reputation activitie". This displays a total of all rep. Symbols but not who gave them. 

I don't see "see reputation activities" on mine, LGD.....do I have a setting turned off or something?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't see "see reputation activities" on mine, LGD.....do I have a setting turned off or something?

GO RV, then BV

I don't know, I see it on your profile page.  Best I can tell it might be a VIP privilege. Buy the way,  the above comments to you are in my opinion way across the line. But as you know I'm only a Mod in the cryptos section. I have also reported it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't know, I see it on your profile page.  Best I can tell it might be a VIP privilege. Buy the way,  the above comments to you are in my opinion way across the line. But as you know I'm only a Mod in the cryptos section. I have also reported it. 

Thank you, I appreciate it.  I thought it might be a VIP thing.  I've been to your page and it looks the same as mine.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

I am going to close this thread because it has gotten VILE!  I took care of the reported post of skeetdog. Any further posts of that nature will result in permanent Mod Review ( that goes for everyone).

Shabs, most likely visibility of reputation points breakdown is only visible to Admin's /Mods - probably why you can't see yours. Not a VIP thing.

Take a break from the hate - it is the beginning of Labor Day Weekend - go do something fun with your family!

:cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1