Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is the greatest fake bull market in history: David Stockman

bostonangler

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You do realize that is Ronald Reagan's financial guy? The administration all conservatives consider the shining light on the hill, or is Reagan a part of the Deep State now?

B/A 

Yes I do, and I don't care who you are the statement is guided by blind hatred of all things Trump. Whereas my statement is 

founded in FACT. 

This is Trumps greatest talent, to bring out the swamp for all to see. These swamp things have infiltrated every POTUS since 

Woodrow Wilson. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes I do, and I don't care who you are the statement is guided by blind hatred of all things Trump. Whereas my statement is 

founded in FACT. 

This is Trumps greatest talent, to bring out the swamp for all to see. These swamp things have infiltrated every POTUS since 

Woodrow Wilson. 

So David Stockman is a Trump hater? You might be right, because Trump certainly isn't a conservative, so he doesn't have them on his side. It appears his greatest talent may be making enemies, even in his own party. Which he is new to the party, because as we all know he is a life long lefty.

B/A

• Thanks 1

Larry Kudlow said Stockman was a good friend. But that he is wrong about the economy and he does not know why he fells that way. Kudlow then went on to explain why the deal with Mexico would be so advantageous to both countries. We put up with a TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED FOOL for 8 years in the White House and he damn near destroyed this country. Trump has done more for the economy, and unemployment in less than 2 years than all 8 years of "The One". Plus he is shaking up the world stage and taking on issues the Swamp and Cabal were satisfied to let stand because it served them. I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I truly hope he can expose all of the cock roaches in the swamp and convict them both DemoRats and RINOs.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Don't you call liberals/democrats or whoever evil and demonic?

I'm just SAYIN'.

👌

Identifying characteristic traits is not hate, it's pointing to the evidence. 

What do you think motivates someone to follow another person for no reason and drop as many rubies as they can? "demonic forces".  

What do you think motivates someone to tell lies just to get their way? "demonic forces".

What do you think motivates someone to spew venomous chastising words  for years at another person and binds them so

that they are incapable of moving on and just living their lives? "Demonic Forces".

The lives that liberals and Democrats are living is the most UNSUSTAINABLE live ever, which is why we are seeing more school shootings.

And why some kid, That proclaimed himself to be a liberal, got up a shot 9 people killing two and  himself just because he lost a 

video game. Demonic Forces. What drove a man to move from Ohio to Virginia to shoot up a baseball game just because 

Republicans were playing there? Demonic Forces.

And l saved the most evil for last, What do you think causes an entire religion to want to brutally murder everyone that isn't Muslim?

Demonic Forces. 

My statements have zero emotion behind them, they are simply the facts as I see them. To me there is no other way to explain these actions.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What do you think motivates someone to follow another person for no reason and drop as many rubies as they can? "demonic forces".  

You should know. I'm just saying.

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And why some kid, That proclaimed himself to be a liberal, got up a shot 9 people killing two and  himself just because he lost a 

video game. Demonic Forces. What drove a man to move from Ohio to Virginia to shoot up a baseball game just because 

Republicans were playing there? Demonic Forces.

You left out the insane conservative idiot who shot up a pizza place because he thought it was a sex slave shop instead of a sub shop. And let's not forget the conservative jerk who drove his car through a crowd in West Virginia. My point is that there are wackos on both sides and that needs to be remembered.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You should know. I'm just saying.

You left out the insane conservative idiot who shot up a pizza place because he thought it was a sex slave shop instead of a sub shop. And let's not forget the conservative jerk who drove his car through a crowd in West Virginia. My point is that there are wackos on both sides and that needs to be remembered.

B/A

I don't hide when I give you and my dear friend Shabbs Ruby's. I openly tell you that I do it and that I do it in love. I also take the ones you give me with the same attitude. To be quite honest I have a high regard for you. Though I disagree with everything political you say. I can't help but admire your love for children. My rubies for you are just a way of being sarcastic. In a good way. However, if they are not taken that way by you, now is your chance to say so and I will promise never to give you another one again.

You are correct, I did forget about the demon controlled person that shot up the pizza parlor. It doesn't matter that he called himself a Republican or not and neither does it matter that liberals call themself liberals. When you go out and commit acts of evil you are being controlled by demonic forces.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't hide when I give you and my dear friend Shabbs Ruby's. I openly tell you that I do it and that I do it in love. I also take the ones you give me with the same attitude. To be quite honest I have a high regard for you. Though I disagree with everything political you say. I can't help but admire your love for children. My rubies for you are just a way of being sarcastic. In a good way. However, if they are not taken that way by you, now is your chance to say so and I will promise never to give you another one again.

You are correct, I did forget about the demon controlled person that shot up the pizza parlor. It doesn't matter that he called himself a Republican or not and neither does it matter that liberals call themself liberals. When you go out and commit acts of evil you are being controlled by demonic forces.

Thank you... I do enjoy the political discussions and know we always agree to disagree without malice. And you are correct evil is evil. It is only humans who try to label evil as something that is bias... Evil is not bias and has no loyalties only followers. And we know good always wins in the end.

B/A

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Thank you... I do enjoy the political discussions and know we always agree to disagree without malice. And you are correct evil is evil. It is only humans who try to label evil as something that is bias... Evil is not bias and has no loyalties only followers. And we know good always wins in the end.

B/A

Yes, yes it does. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Or is God in control of Trump's lies and allows them for the greater good? 

All things are according to God's plan... At least that's what I hear, so even the worse atrocities happen for His reason, which we will never understand... But I've also heard God has a sense of humor, so perhaps Trump is his idea of a joke... Who knows?

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:01 AM, bostonangler said:

All things are according to God's plan... At least that's what I hear, so even the worse atrocities happen for His reason, which we will never understand... But I've also heard God has a sense of humor, so perhaps Trump is his idea of a joke... Who knows?

B/A

Billy Boy & Barry surely were.....sadly we the people were the butt of God's joke

• Upvote 1