Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran is preparing for military coup against Abadi: observers

Pitcher

Iranian Militia in Iraq and Syria (IMIS) has criticized Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi after he decided to stop the militia's withdrawal from Sunni cities and areas, saying that Abadi took this decision to satisfy the United States.

The leadership of IMIS noted that Abadi is exerting pressure on the militia in order to assume second term in office, calling on him to pay salaries to the militia elements.

It pointed out that Abadi "accused the fighters who saved him from falling in the hands of ISIS, such as accusing IMIS of killing its financial official Qassim Daeef and exploiting this issue in his electoral propaganda."

According to observers, IMIS withdrawal from the Sunni areas was intended to pave the way for ISIS terrorist group to regain control over these areas.

The observers pointed out that IMIS withdrawal is considered to be a plan carried by the Iranian –Qatari axis, which is led by former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al -Maliki and Badr militia's leader Hadi al-Amiri, in order to facilitate the formation of the parliament's largest bloc.

Abadi's decision to stop IMIS withdrawal came in response to a leaked document signed by the militia's deputy commander, Abu Mahdu al-Mohandes, which revealed that the militia has withdrawn from province of Nineveh and Mosul city.

The document also revealed that IMIS has ordered its factions in Sinjar district, the main stronghold of the Yezidi community, to move to Camp Speicher.

It pointed out that Yezidis, Christians, Shabak and Turkmen militants would be militarily linked to Nineveh Operations Command.

In another document, Mohandes called for the closure of all political and economic offices belonging to IMIS in Mosul in order to be handed over to the judicial authorities in the city.

IMIS withdrawal came after the Iraqi government announced that it will abide by the sanctions imposed by the United States on Iran.

Leaders of pro-Tehran parties and militias considered the Iraqi government's position regarding the U.S. sanctions imposed on Iran as "a betrayal against Iran and the mullahs", threatening to work against the U.S. interests inIraq if the sanctions continued.

Observers considered that IMIS remarks on Abadi are part of a plan carried by Iran, which is preparing for a military coup against the Iraqi prime minister.

They stressed that IMIS would be a part of the political game during the coming period, pointing out that the militia will be against Abadi.  "The consequences of such act will be severe", the observers warned.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/30970/Iran-is-preparing-for-military-coup-against-Abadi-observers(

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link from Title
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, HeyJonesy said:

Holy!  The guy in the front of the line sure looks amazingly over-fed.   

Here's a military plan...   throw donuts at them.

Little lax on the height/weight standards, guess they need to re-look their Physical Fitness Program...put him on remedial PT!!🤣😂🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Man if I'm not mistaken this sounds exactly like the dumbocrats and the DNC here trying to overthrow Trump.  Just another propaganda piece that was written by Marlaky.

58 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The leadership of IMIS noted that Abadi is exerting pressure on the militia in order to assume second term in office, calling on him to pay salaries to the militia elements.

Here's a thought pay them in all those counterfeit dinars that they have.  AND why is Iraq paying anything to Iran and IMIS to begin with??????????

SR

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

They stressed that IMIS would be a part of the political game during the coming period, pointing out that the militia will be against Abadi.  "The consequences of such act will be severe", the observers warned.

Now this should be interesting to say the least.  Trump and Mattis best roll out the welcome wagon (AKA I'd like you to me my little friend, her name is MOAB.)

SR

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

IMIS

50 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Mods I apologize   I screwed up the header. Can you please fix my mistake.

Ya - It Was Supposed To Read “The Apparently Overweight And Out Of Shape Iranian Swashbuckler’s Brigade Is Also Donning New Matching Bustiers And Panties Beneath Their Butch Camo Uni’s To Go With The White Gloves And Savage Pirate Hoodies” ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

I can see the headlines now IMIS coup failed due to MOAB failure (Mother of all buttons) splitting. :lol:

9 hours ago, HeyJonesy said:

Holy!  The guy in the front of the line sure looks amazingly over-fed.   

Here's a military plan...   throw donuts at them.

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ya - It Was Supposed To Read “The Apparently Overweight And Out Of Shape Iranian Swashbuckler’s Brigade Is Also Donning New Matching Bustiers And Panties Beneath Their Butch Camo Uni’s To Go With The White Gloves And Savage Pirate Hoodies” ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

😂🤣😂🤣👍👍👍🇺🇸Daaaammmnnn had me laughing so loud...folks came in to check out the commotion!!!!

• Haha 3

I saw earlier that Iran has filed charges with the ICJ (International Court of justice) against the US and the New Sanctions that have been imposed due to them bad behavior.......They have also claimed to be taking Control of the Strait of  Hormuz and closing Oil Shipments.

This might have flown in the face of the last Resident of the White House who did everything he could to further the Iranian Agenda from sending $400 million in the middle of the night to surrendering 2 navy Boats and Crews to be stripped of the Technology and Weapons before they were they were returned.....

They forget POTUS Trump still has 19 plus MOAB's and teh Iranian People have had it with the Mullah's

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

IMISokay look at guy number one and two on right, then look at guy number three and four on right. Two arms swinging backward and two arms swinging forward. Booger eating morons don't know squat about cadence. the guy in the front left has so much stored energy in his shirt buttons that if one ever popped it would put an eye out and he"s breathing so heavy that he had to pull down his halloween mask to breathe.one last thing, is that a picture of Young Frankenstein he's got hanging around his neck?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

IMISokay look at guy number one and two on right, then look at guy number three and four on right. Two arms swinging backward and two arms swinging forward. Booger eating morons don't know squat about cadence. the guy in the front left has so much stored energy in his shirt buttons that if one ever popped it would put an eye out and he"s breathing so heavy that he had to pull down his halloween mask to breathe.one last thing, is that a picture of Young Frankenstein he's got hanging around his neck?

😂🤣😂🤣 I’m having a Drill Sergeant flash back...”Your other left...dipsh-t”!!!🇺🇸

• Haha 3