Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. lottery game 8/28-- 8/29 2018

jeepguy

Hi Jeepguy or Adam,

I apologize if these clarifications have been asked and answered before.

1. Clarification on Rule 4 question; Is the intent that a sharable winning ticket is only for Jackpot win meaning matching 5 with or without a powerball or Megaball number match too?

In other words a match 4 win or less is not expected to be shared by the pool?

2. Clarification on taxes for pool Jackpot wins. How is it vetted that pool members will be responsible for their share of taxes on their portion of winnings?

3. Should a winning Jackpot win be claimed in the name of the pool to help with the anonymity of the winning ticket purchaser?

Thank You

17 hours ago, johnm said:

Hi Jeepguy or Adam,

I apologize if these clarifications have been asked and answered before.

1. Clarification on Rule 4 question; Is the intent that a sharable winning ticket is only for Jackpot win meaning matching 5 with or without a powerball or Megaball number match too?

In other words a match 4 win or less is not expected to be shared by the pool?

2. Clarification on taxes for pool Jackpot wins. How is it vetted that pool members will be responsible for their share of taxes on their portion of winnings?

3. Should a winning Jackpot win be claimed in the name of the pool to help with the anonymity of the winning ticket purchaser?

Thank You

hello johnm ----  the number 4  the jackpot  prize only ,  all  5  plus the  last number  ball  <-------- all 6 correct numbers for the big prize ,  is the splitter ! if you hit 5 numbers for 1 million or what ever money you win  ,   It is  yours only ! 

----question  number 2  --- this is a sticky one ,  the taxes on the lottery  ,  the way  we had  split a big prize  years ago  {  not millions , but a couple thousand }   we had the ticket holder  cash the ticket in , and the taxes  were paid at that time , had figured out how much was needed to tax a couple million and the  money taken from the winnings to cover this ,  think it was like 50 to 100 each  to cover the  tax , we had a few player at that time ...   so  if  millions are won , ----- get  all this lined up  ,  get the taxes ready to pay ,  cash ticket ,  split the money on the table  -so-too -speak  , and take the taxes from each player earnings ...  { some states have  state taxes , and this will needed to be  looked at ,   at the time of win } ...

number 3  ----  only time I have seen the anonymity  of the player  ---- was the  1 billion  lottery winner , but  I am sure there is a way ---  most likely if someone  is named  , the person most likely will all ready be thinking of moving to a new area anyway !  {  the sensational news of --- lottery win from  a internet group from all over the state ,  would bring out  tons more ticket sales per  lottery offices , so  the media would have a day of it ---- I am sure the lottery folks would do there best to keep the spot light off the player  but mainly on the  whole idea a group of folks  win ,  so why not play the lottery --- type  hype  :lol: }     but  really seeing as  the odd  are not  real good in favor of hitting big money -  lighting is soon to hit one of us  , so the others can win big  ahahha  o.k.  I am just winging it here ...

what the idea of the group play is --- go buy  a ticket , or  two tickets  , one for each game , ( mega millions and or Powerball ) ,  post those numbers in the related thread with the correct date on the thread header , usually the ticket is bought a day of the draw or a couple day before , so look at the date on the ticket and look for the next date of the draw !   and having  many player from all over  buy tickets the chance of hitting might be better ,  as in the ticket win is going to be some where throw out a big net and try to hit the correct state . and you will see double posting of numbers ,  ( where a dinar owner also a lottery player  has bought tickets for others ---- who also hold dinar , but doesn`t  live in a place where the lottery is offered  for sale ,  so the other person sends money , for their ticket to be bought and posted  )....  

do not throw away the  ticket for that game , if some one wins , the ticket you hold and posted on that game ,  will be the split proof of purchase and play , when it is time to  get together and join in the split ,  (  in which ever state that might be )  ---------> if  my ticket wins ,  I will take the next day off from work ,  stick to the computer ,  make the contact here on the lottery boards , and try to keep up with the chatter :lol: ....  so I will have to try and arrange flights , hotel --- or tents , in my front yard   as many will not want to be too far away from the ticket ... get folks  to my area  pick them up at the  airport , or where ever ,  get them to the hotel or tent ,  and  try not to go nuts all in that week , the  group will have tons to talk about for sure ! ...    

number 4 I reread that one  ---- most  lottery sales points will print out a ticket ( quick pick )  and  the  cash only option is  or can be determined  at  time of ticket  turn in for cash ---- me  I will  go  20 years  pay out  ---- I want to see all of you guys  over and over  and over   hahhahahahaha  just kidding ,   it will be  cash then !     bring  bank account transfer  numbers  , so the money can be transferred over with out  one having to worry about  carrying  cases  `o  cash   See the source image....  ( anything to declare ?   yes !   that pink one is not mine  hahhha