Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency

yota691

Well, OK, PokerPlayer, here (again) I gave You a Purple Trophy for each of Your posts since that is all I could give You per post. Please post some more so I can give You some more Purple Trophies!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time.......................................................................................

Some Tim's at YOU so YOU keep these posts a postin'!!!

AND.............................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Specimen release. Auction activity .National Meeting Preparation. Education of payment system articles . HCL Sept. 5th . They seem to be under great pressure and pressed for time to keep control of things and to proceed in order, to the next phase ?

RV

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

My whiskey and rum buddies and I are seeing $1 to $1.21 here!!! SEEING $1 TO $1.21!!!  DTHUG, WHATCHU' SIPPING ON TONIGHT?!!! :drunk:

15 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I don’t know bout Thug... but Knob Creek here ;) 

Glenfiddich https://www.glenfiddich.com/us/ Single Malt Scotch Whiskey 12 Yr. Old - These guys are Top Drawer. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Mah dude!  And when this baby pops, are you with me to hit up that Pappy Van Winkle?!!  Yeeeeeeeeeah man!! :cheesehead:

BOO YAH ! ! ! ! . . . and they thought cattle drovers in Dodge City were WILD ! ! !

Us Abrams Tankers love to kick up our heels.:drunk:

• Haha 1

Jeepguy, I like you alot but hopefully there can be 2 toilet paper currencies in the neighborhood. Currently the IQD is tp already? If Iraq continues trade with Iran as they have indicated they will , perhaps they will get some velocity behind their IQD currency by doing business with Iran in IQD? Perhaps Iran will bow out of having troops, proxy troops, inside Iraq as well.

• Upvote 1

Friday 17 August

Concerns about the decline of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar - Alsumaria News bulletin evening 16 August 2018

Four hundred million dollars, is the number that was smuggled into Iran after being pulled out of the market daily trading in legitimate ways within a few days, this was revealed by official sources in the Iraqi government, stressing that it is not difficult to smuggle or take out with an estimated border area by one hundred and three hundred Km of the common border which is considered open between the two countries. 

According to press reports, many Iraqis used mules to transport thousands of dollars to Iran to avoid laws regulating the amount of money that can be taken out of the country.

According to this figure, observers see the economic situation that the Iraqi dinar is in danger after the decline in the value of cash due to the rise of the dollar, which began to increase demand in the Iraqi market, where many of the commentators said that the turnout of the dollar increased in the past days by people or Financial companies have close ties to Tehran , pointing out that the dollar withdrawals are increasing from Baghdad , Erbil , Sulaymaniyah, Najaf , Basra and Karbala as the richest provinces in Iraq in terms of acquisition of huge liquidity.

According to these data, economists stress the need for firm action by the government in cooperation with the central bank, including determining the amount of dollar can be sold to companies or persons and the establishment of a database for each person who buys the dollar and where it is headed or its spending to maintain the price of the dinar and prevent Its collapse under new variables. 

The value of the Iraqi currency fell from one thousand and two hundred dinars against the dollar last Sunday to one thousand and two hundred and ten dinars currently, after a long stabilization witnessed by the Iraqi currency against the dollar by a policy adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq early this year, while observers believe that increasing the purchase of the dollar will lead to a shortage in the market and thus affect Negatively on the dinar, and if the situation continues for long periods may decline significantly local currency to reach one thousand and three hundred Iraqi dinars per dollar. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Video: fears of decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar with attempts to smuggle the dollar to Iran

Is stopping the currency auction something that can be done instantaneously or would it need to be done in a slower fashion? I'm wondering if they are smuggling dollars and it's causing the dinar to drop, then stopping auctions and raising the dinar instantly would diffuse this issue immediately. That's what I hope of course. Go RV!

• Upvote 4

0Jeepguy, I like you alot but hopefully there can be 2 toilet paper currencies in the neighborhood. Currently the IQD is tp already? If Iraq continues trade with Iran as they have indicated they will , perhaps they will get some velocity behind their IQD currency by doing business with Iran in IQD? Perhaps Iran will bow out of having troops, proxy troops, inside Iraq as well.

P.S. isn't it amazing that despite all their hullabalu against the US, Iran and others need the USD so bad they pay a premium to smuggle it in from Iraq and other countries.  Hell of a thing.

• Upvote 1

13961227000549_Test_PhotoI.jpg

The governor of the Central Bank of Iran announced the adoption of several measures related to monetary policy in the country.

The Governor of the Bank Abdul Nasser Hamati said in a tweet on Twitter that strengthening the value of the national currency affected and guidance and management of foreign currency exchange market and control the size of cash and inflation and reform of the monetary structure and the imbalance of banks and combat the ban on the field of banking transactions and holding ongoing talks with the States concerned in this regard, Constitute a large part of the measures being implemented or to be implemented in the future.

• Upvote 2

Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

15:00 - 17/08/2018

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435.j

Information / Private ..
The economic expert, on behalf of Jamil Antoine, said on Friday that the value of the dollar is going to rise in light of the conditions experienced by the region as a result of US policies, noting that the central bank put solutions to avoid the rise of the dollar.
"The US sanctions imposed on Iran will affect the Iraqi economy, as the value of the dollar will rise after increasing demand for it," Antoine said in a statement.
He added that "the appreciation of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, it is imperative for the central bank to increase the amount launched by the dollar in the Iraqi markets."
He pointed out that "the central bank has developed solutions, the increase in the value of the dollar, by launching the dollar in larger quantities than the former in order to create a balance between him and the dinar."
He explained that "Iraq is committed to its financial policy in foreign transactions, especially in relation to the dollar, to ensure the continuation of these transactions without any obstacles." End 25 n

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

I hope the solution is to make the dinar equal to the dollar $1:1 let Iranian and Kurdish use the dinar instead of the dollar

creating a big demand for it, and let it rise subject to the forces of supply and demand.

Go Art 8

Go international 

Go market value.

• Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank of Iran: We can not provide hard currency
  • TexasGranny locked this topic