Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tier 4-Group A., The Churches & WF Group, Liquid. Tier 4 Group B., Next.

Luigi1

16/8/2018 Bruce...

We know for example that out West things are moving along nicely with people being paid out. We know certain humanitarian funding sources are looking forward to having access to their funds tomorrow night. We should receive our toll free number.
Before certain groups out west or at the proximity at the same time when certain groups out west see their funds which a lot cannot see yet and most of them not, and have access to their funds so they can actually get to them and utilizing those funds. That is the scenario that is coming together. 

We did have two huge mega tranches this week that came in and I told you about them that they were 58 zeros each. Those were distributed globally to various countries, banks to be there for us.  Be there for Tier 4, Group B., that's us...Group A., done. That's the scenario that is coming together.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

All Systems go...Houston...we have a lift off.

17/8/2018  Anonymous sources...RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - August 17, 2018...

All sources are on complete radio silence in preparation for the imminent RV launch.
Tier 1, ready.
Tier 2, ready.
Tier 3, ready.
Tier 4, ready.
All systems, check.
Launch sequence initiated.
Countdown started.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

16/8/2018 Bruce...

We know for example that out West things are moving along nicely with people being paid out. We know certain humanitarian funding sources are looking forward to having access to their funds tomorrow night. We should receive our toll free number.
Before certain groups out west or at the proximity at the same time when certain groups out west see their funds which a lot cannot see yet and most of them not, and have access to their funds so they can actually get to them and utilizing those funds. That is the scenario that is coming together. 

We did have two huge mega tranches this week that came in and I told you about them that they were 58 zeros each. Those were distributed globally to various countries, banks to be there for us.  Be there for Tier 4, Group B., that's us...Group A., done. That's the scenario that is coming together.

Come on Luigi. You can do better than this. You aren't even trying to tell the truth. I'm going to vomit

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I told you...….that there were 58 zeros...…….

Zero #1 Bruce

Zero #2 RayRen

Zero #3 Tony

Zero #4 Judy Lyington

Zero #5 Okie Oilman

Zero #6 Poppy3

Zero #7 Millionday

Zero #8 Wife In The Know

Zero #9 Dr. Clarke

Zero #10 Frank26

Zero #11 Delta Dawn

Zero #12 ...……………………………..

Zero #13...…………………………………………………… :lol:

Related image

• Haha 2

Good question pitcher, but I would never miss that dirtbag... ever. He was a major stuffed shirt back in the day, really full of himself. Liked to do the ghost thing on his site to monitor members. He thought of himself as the all seeing and knowing. Whenever caught in a lie, which were many, he would simply ban the member and anyone that agreed with that member.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

PP, when I first started reading about the Dinar I figured out Medic was a guru know it all who didn’t know s***t.  

My my wife got me into this when she bought some with her friends.  When I asked her who she was listening to she said some guy named Medic who had good intel.  I knew right then and there I was in a dubious investment. Haha. 

So so what did I do. I bought a whole bunch of Dinar and said what the hell, if you are going to mess up, mess up big.  

Btw, 10 years later I don’t feel like I messed up. 

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Remember Medic. Wonder what he’s doing now

A Post From 3 Years Ago Followed By One From Last Year - He’s No Longer Posting About Dinar ...

GURU MED says he is OUT of the Dinar Game

on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:14 pm
by Ponee
Med:I know I haven't been involved much if any these last 3 years. But it's over. The FBI has launched a massive fraud investigation against the dealers and promoters who sold dinar and other currencies implying a huge revaluation is around the corner. It was a chance we took hoping it would give some return. Take care all
Med

(someone asked ) Are we still able to recoup exchange rate ?

Med: I don't know.

What bothers me here is after 12 yrs the FBI is finally investigating. I wish the would have in 2008 when it was running wild selling hundreds of billions

A Message from Med

January 9, 2017

Guardian ty for never forgetting me and keeping me informed. Things are great with us here. We now have 10 grandchildren. Please let them know this. You all were the finest group of people I had the pleasure to know. 

Hugs Med

• Thanks 2

This Is Info From A Posting 5 Years Ago About Him ...

f060a-medic.jpg?w=133&h=200 Richard “Med” Mattson

Med (AKA Medic, SFMedic, 18Delta, and Ghost) – Med has been identified as Richard Mattson.  He runs the site Dinar Speculator where he rants, insults, berates, and basically exhibits manic behavior on a regular basis while “explaining” to his followers what’s happening with their investment in the IQD.  I’m not going to get into the controversy over his military service.  You can click the link below to read up on that.  But Med has definitely said some curious things about the dinar.  For example, on New Year’s Eve 2010 he said that the holdup on the RV was because the Iraqis didn’t print enough lower denoms, and that as soon as parliament met on Jan. 10 to approve printing the extra currency the RV should be released.  He quit offering rates and dates a couple of years ago so IMO Med isn’t as bad as most of the pumpers, but he still engages in spreading misinformation and rumors so I included him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, Luigi1 said:

8/16/2018 Bruce and Luigi1 said: The churches, WF group, liquid.....done

So.....I go to church, have a WF account, like to stop at the corner bar occasionally for some 'liquid' AND I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express several times in Reno. So where's my payout....the one that's there, but nobody can see??.  LOL.

:moneybag:

• Haha 1