Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ex CIA Directors Slam Trump

9 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

While you are highly out numbered here, I will give you high credits for your tenacity against the " Donald ". I don't see a dent in your armour anytime soon. :shrug:

pp

Thanks, pp.....I call it like I see it.  I don't believe I've ever seen McRaven make a statement for or against Trump before.....that and his dedicated military service to this country should tell any honest critical thinking person everything he/she needs to know about this whole revoking of security clearances farce.  Integrity still has meaning for those who deploy it.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Stripping a security clearance has nothing to do with speaking out against the administration 

and everything to do with the lying, deceitful act of undermining a legitimately elected president. 

He doesn't need the clearance anymore. He can say all he wants. I quit my job at TRW years ago 

and I did not get to keep my FBI, DOJ and other Alphabet organizations clearances and I have 

never said a bad thing about it. Brennan needs to put his big boy pants on and grow up. Do a bad 

job and get fired. All these clowns that have lied to Congress about Russia gate and Clinton gate

and Benghazi gate and server gate Fast and Furious gate and Uranium gate should be held

accountable and their security clearances revoked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Stripping a security clearance has nothing to do with speaking out against the administration 

and everything to do with the lying, deceitful act of undermining a legitimately elected president. 

He doesn't need the clearance anymore. He can say all he wants. I quit my job at TRW years ago 

and I did not get to keep my FBI, DOJ and other Alphabet organizations clearances and I have 

never said a bad thing about it. Brennan needs to put his big boy pants on and grow up. Do a bad 

job and get fired. All these clowns that have lied to Congress about Russia gate and Clinton gate

and Benghazi gate and server gate Fast and Furious gate and Uranium gate should be held

accountable and their security clearances revoked.

So then why is somebody like Henry Kissinger still being asked his opinions on world affairs by current government officials?  Answer:  Because his knowledge of such things is invaluable, same as those that have served in the security and intelligence divisions.  No offense intended, nstoolman....but government work such as national security is not an everyday run of the mill job....it's a lifetime. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1

If Henry Kissinger had/has lied to Congress while under oath or tried a coup against a

sitting president should he keep his security clearance? No, he should not. 

A better question would be, would you want him to keep it?  

Everyone of the incidents in my post have proof of wrong doing. I mentioned no one who has done their job

and followed the law. 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So then why is somebody like Henry Kissinger still being asked his opinions on world affairs by current government officials?  Answer:  Because his knowledge of such things is invaluable, same as those that have served in the security and intelligence divisions.  No offense intended, nstoolman....but government work such as national security is not an everyday run of the mill job....it's a lifetime. 

GO RV, then BV 

The fact is Kissenger nor Brennan need a security clearance to discuss thier thoughts on any subject....no more than you or I....1st amendment right......if they are kept on staff, or as a consultant.....then perhaps they would need the  clearance...JMO as always...CL

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The fact is Kissenger nor Brennan need a security clearance to discuss thier thoughts on any subject....no more than you or I....1st amendment right......if they are kept on staff, or as a consultant.....then perhaps they would need the  clearance...JMO as always...CL

And now Trump has stripped Brennan of the ability to be a valuable consultant to future national security officials.....out of shear petty spite.  Trump never even thought about anybody but himself in this matter.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You missed the point entirely....Brennan doesn't need a clearance to discuss this.....none of these ex-officials need a clearance unless employed or on some sort of retainer...

Actually the real issue is that current and future intelligence officials can no longer share sensitive material with Brennan in the hopes of gleaning some valuable advice....Trump may have diffused a political nuisance for himself, but in doing so, he robbed the national intelligence community of a critical asset.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Actually the real issue is that current and future intelligence officials can no longer share sensitive material with Brennan in the hopes of gleaning some valuable advice....Trump may have diffused a political nuisance for himself, but in doing so, he robbed the national intelligence community of a critical asset.

GO RV, then BV

Not true.....CL

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, Brennan only needed the clearance to be able to consult with the current and future CIA directors, nothing to do with free speech. With all that went down during the previous administration, Russia annexing Crimea, Libya, Russian meddling with the elections, and so on; I would not want his advise as the intelligence community did nothing to either prevent or stop the Russian actions. Where did the previous POTUS stand at the podium with Putin and scold him for meddling, like where Dems call out Trump for not doing it in Helsinki. Obama said while he was in the U.S. and not in front of Putin, paraphrasing here "I told him to cut it out." Hypocrisy at its best. The CIA policy is to allow  for him to keep his clearance and will be looked at every 5 years, as long as the former director conducts him/herself as if he was still an employee of the CIA. The director should be a NON-Partisan person while acting as a director.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/12/politics/james-clapper-john-brennan-trump-russia-cnntv/index.html

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said Sunday on CNN"s "State of the Union" that Trump's downplaying of the threat posed by Russia's meddling in last year's election was dangerous to US national security and allows countries like Russia and China to "play" the President.

If I was the leader in ANY elected or appointed capacity where people were doing and saying irresponsible and stupid things, I'd pull their security clearance, too, and reassign or let them go. Can't have irresponsible and stupid people destroying things for everybody no matter what their past performance has been.

THERE WAS NOT ANY RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. Each The United States Of America Citizen casts their single vote for each of the elected positions. If the voter did not consider the merits of the candidates adequately, then the responsibility is on the VOTER since the Russians DID NOT coerce the VOTER to vote for a particular candidate. Russia did not do that or change the physical or electronic tallies. If so, the Russian voters would have been identified and exposed by these agency personnel and/or the specific evidence for the changes to the physical or electronic tallies would have been provided.

Saying Russia meddled in the 2016 Presidential Elections by changing the physical or electronic tallies or voting is like saying, "The ALIENS Did It"!!! 

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

All the culpable for one thing or another are squealin' now under fear of exposure or the squealin' are in some way coerced or paid. Past merits do not warrant present praise. I know that because of my periodic (nominally quarterly) job performance reviews comparing my goals for the year to current status as well as other ad hoc assignments as necessary considering how I completed or am completing them. My yearly merit increases and bonuses are determined by my year end performance review and previous years, although reputable and respectable, are NOT considered.

No The United States Of America Agency with associated personnel is above or outside accountability. I, for one, am glad to see the related issues to these Agency associated personnel are brought to light and demand the irresponsible and stupid behavior be brought to an abrupt halt and cauterized to prevent further damage to The United States Of America Citizens.

Good Riddance To The Deep State AND ALL Those Associated With The Deep State!!! Rule Of Law IS NOT Cruel. Rule Of Law DOES NOT Play The Fool!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes, It’s True: Peter Strzok Failed His Polygraph Yet Retained Security Clearance and Position on Two Investigations…

Posted on July 6, 2018 by sundance

I have been asked about this repeatedly:

sperry-tweet-strzok-polygraph.jpg?w=403&

Validating Paul Sperry’s tweet.  Yes, FBI Agent Peter Strzok failed his polygraph and his supervisors were notified on January 16th, 2016, his results were “out of scope“. Meaning he failed his polygraph test.  Yet he was never removed from any responsibilities; and against dept policy, he did not have his clearance revoked until he could clear.

This was discussed during the Rosenstein testimony and overlooked by most.  WATCH:

After Strzok was recently removed from official responsibility within the FBI, his security clearances were retroactively revoked.  That revocation was due to OPR review and was a retroactive revocation action initiated by career officials within the FBI to cover-up (ie. CYA) the two-and-a-half years he was allowed to work when he should not have been.

Current FBI officials, including Trump appointed FBI Director Christopher Wray, are covering up the scandal within the FBI in a misguided effort to save the institution.

This is the same reason the FBI hid the Strzok/Page memos and emails away from IG review and congressional oversight.

There is a massive, ongoing, ‘institutional’ cover-up within the DOJ and FBI.  These are simply examples highlighting the severity therein.  Peter Strzok and his legal team are counting on the need for the institution to be protected as their shield from any prosecution.

As long as AG Jeff Sessions, DAG Rod Rosenstein, FBI Director Chris Wray and Deputy Director David Bowditch put the institution ahead of the need for accountability, there will be no repercussions against the former DOJ and FBI officials for unlawful conduct.

peter-strzok-3.jpg?w=640&h=419

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1