Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Militias affiliated with Maliki beat army troops in Anbar

Pitcher

Militias affiliated with Maliki beat army troops in Anbar

Militias affiliated with former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki have beaten army troops deployed at a security checkpoint on the Iraq-Jordan international road in Anbar province.

Ansar Allah Al-Awfyaa and Saraya Al-Dfaa Al-Watany militias have beaten the army troops, when they were attempting to pass through a security checkpoint, after an argument occurred between the troops and militias who violated the law by driving at night on the Iraq-Jordan international road.

These militias are affiliated with Dawa Party, Maliki's ally and are based in central Anbar.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/30705/Militias-affiliated-with-Maliki-beat-army-troops-in-Anbar

• Upvote 7

So troops/militias loyal to Al-Maliki cross international borders from Jordan into Iraq, engage and defeat Federal Iraqi troops. These links are definitative, right. Maliki is loyal to Iran. Could these have been Iranian troops dress in militia outfits ? Regardless of that, if Maliki has his own SS militia and they are engaging Federal Iraqi troops, WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DOES ABADDI NEED TO TAG SAID MILITIA AS A SEDITIOUS TERRORIST GROUP? THEN UNLEASH THE TROOPS THAT KICKED ISIS BUTT ON THEM. ARRESTING AND EXECUTING ITS LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS. YOU CAN START WITH ARRESTING OR SHOOTING MALIKI. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, trident said:

Hey Pitcher, i think Malakis salary was about 3 million a year, the highest in the world at that time, but i get the point!

L

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

The problem is they are not letting him " Hang " around , and should !! 

trident, you are correct thanks for reminding me.  8 years x 3 m = 50b .  I need some of that math!!!!!!

pp, thanks for the laugh. I needed that

new york kevin,  good post and I agree.

10 years,  you have a way with words. I like it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

These militias are affiliated with Dawa Party, Maliki's ally and are based in central Anbar.

Pitcher - You The Man!!! What else can I say???!!! :tiphat:

Thank You for bringing this and all the other articles over, Pitcher, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Weekend To You!!! :twothumbs:

So, Nouri al-Maliki controls various Bicraqi Iraqi media outlets. Is this one of them and is Nouri al-Maliki sending a message here with varying degrees of truth???!!!

Looks like the gasps of a corrupt person losing all hopes of immunity and is grasping for straws. Nouri al-Maliki has the Spyker massacre hanging over him with many other things. Also, is Nouri al-Maliki attempting to smuggle things like Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar from the Insanians into Iraq to convert to USD for reexport (resmuggling) out of Iraq through Jordan???!!! Wouldn't this incur the wrath of Ole Donald and Mad Dog Mattis???!!! Shock AND Awe on the way???!!!

If so, this lil' issue just may get nipped in the bud like real, real quick especially if the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is going to "reappear" as "reinstated"???!!!

Well, OK, some humor mixed in here with varying degrees of tenability for factual consideration................................................

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time...........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Synopsis and the best to this evening to you. I enjoy reading your intelligent responses

Thank You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

Hey, Pitcher, I am just trying to keep up with YOU and, MAN, YOU are wearing me out!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Good Show, My Good Man - Keep Up The Fabulous Work (Please)!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time...........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2